Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja (23417 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts / South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Amumaigwe: 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2023
nedekid:
Nice one.
But omo, there is no way that c130 will carry 350 people. Abi are some hanging on the roof?
Anyway the singing is hilarious, under duress. It's as if they told them if you don't sing, no food, or we will park the plane and drop you. Lol

Except there's an hidden compartment we don't know of, I also believe that plane can't carry 350 people... Well, we may later hear that it's not just the one plane that was counted to come up with the number

Anyhow, anyhow, one week from now, we go hear full scores about this their journey .. lol@ singing under duress

#Thank GOD and thanks to the FG for safely evacuating them#

1 Like

Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by VicM6: 10:10pm On May 03, 2023
after war finish now, dem go go sudan again.....Zombie people
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by viodemus: 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
Na wa o. Probably not one igbo in a whole plane, where the population of the north and SE in Sudan were near equal, with northerners having a slight edge.

SE Money contributed to Nigeria, seems to not be wisely spent.

I wish them a safe trip, and wish safety to those caught up in Sudan, especially the igbos there because many of them don't know how to recite quran. chai.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by nasirujj(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2023
Thesame government they always insult called them names, now they are begging them for help. Home is always home.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by VonSmallhausen: 10:31pm On May 03, 2023
The Hercules C130 aircraft is not a jet.
Jets do not have propellers (turbofans).
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by 12345baba(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
Make Dem safe journey o
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Offpointng: 10:36pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Get out from my mentions already

I expected something better and nice since I'd be doing the lecture without pay sad
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Kikeslayer2: 10:38pm On May 03, 2023
Offpointng:

I expected something better and nice since I'd be doing the lecture without pay sad

FCK off and die already .
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by ifycoly: 10:58pm On May 03, 2023
[sub][/sub] it carris only 88 passengers while airpeace carries 280 passengers
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by ifycoly: 10:59pm On May 03, 2023
Airpeace carries 280 while air force carries 88
Yampotatocarrot:

Except there's an hidden compartment we don't know of, I also believe that plane can't carry 350 people... Well, we may later hear that it's not just the one plane that was counted to come up with the number

Anyhow, anyhow, one week from now, we go hear full scores about this their journey .. lol@ singing under duress

Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by murphybo(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2023
Stevosty:
But for those who went to Sudan to study Islamic related courses, what was actually their plan?
What is enclosed in your cranium is for reasoning, develop the habit of using it for that purpose at least, those studying islamic related courses in Nigeria what is their plan and do they tell you everyone studying in Sudan is offering islamic related courses or they are the dominant, common...you can do better
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by godofuck231: 11:22pm On May 03, 2023
adenine02:
smiley

GOD BLESS OUR OUTGOING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD PUNISH OBI-DIOTS AND ALL THE ENEMY OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY

SOMEBODY SAY AMEN!!!
thunder fire you without restraints
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by stuffs2002: 11:27pm On May 03, 2023
Stevosty:
All the way to Sudan.

Yes
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by MasterTeeUSA: 11:28pm On May 03, 2023
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by sweerychick(f): 11:33pm On May 03, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

that's a cargo transport plane it can carry more than that..
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by muyeski: 11:37pm On May 03, 2023
adenine02:
smiley

GOD BLESS OUR OUTGOING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD PUNISH OBI-DIOTS AND ALL THE ENEMY OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY

SOMEBODY SAY AMEN!!!

I'm a yoruba man.
Judging by your prayer I can say Amen to the first three prayer but for the last prayer u sound unpatriotic to the unity of Nigeria.

Just my observation
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by TheOgaBoss: 11:40pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
They are welcome back home.

We pray for peace and unity in Sudan.

Meanwhile I don't know why some Nigerians are asking why they went to Sudan for higher education.

Are Nigerians not schooling in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisia, morocco, Qatar and several other countries in the middle East

Why are we insulting them for going to Sudan? Is it because Sudan is poor?
did u just compare Sudan to Saudi Arabia and use? Sudan that has been at war for close to 40 years out of about 60 years of it's independence.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by TheOgaBoss: 11:45pm On May 03, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Nigeria evacuated her citizens before USA did...take that to the bank. The media will fail to report that. US evacuated their staff first and left citizens

oga the us does not plan to evacuate it's citizens in Sudan most of whom are dual citizens of us and Sudan, meanwhile all us diplomatic staff has been evacuated.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by RighChannel: 1:11am On May 04, 2023
Too many Abokis, fulani herdsmen and boko haram to increase
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Desusi: 1:54am On May 04, 2023
2blessed01:
Una welcome home...
God bless FRN...
even though naija is not Juicy nw...
No Place Like Home🇳🇬
d
Abi o,my brother?
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by coputa(m): 2:11am On May 04, 2023
NOC1:
Great, wonderful.

They will be Falling on theirselves during turbulence like a pack of cards.

The victims of war are scared to tell the stories of wars. Those who have not witnessed war will not understand the works of peace.

Many Dreams are just dead because of that war.
Stop this cowardy missive, Nigerians are too fearful, they want good life and they don't want to fight for it.You think the currupt leaders will give you for free.
As they are getting old, their children are taking over.Nigerians Must shed that coat of cowardice and take the bull by the horns.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by MasterTeeUSA: 2:23am On May 04, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
oga the us does not plan to evacuate it's citizens in Sudan most of whom are dual citizens of us and Sudan, meanwhile all us diplomatic staff has been evacuated.

Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by cuteboy2: 6:12am On May 04, 2023
IPDGP:
Wetin dey make Dem song our anthem
Na Sudan own Dem suppose dey song now

The usual propaganda stuff by Buhari's government. Just wait and hear what Lai Mohammed, Festus Keyamo and Abike Dabiri will crank up the propaganda machinery.

The whole thing might even have been staged at the airport in Nigeria to deceive Nigerians.

There was never any announcement the they were sending C130 transport planes to carry people.
It's the Airpeace that volunteered as usual to rescue Nigerians from war zone.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by sulaak(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2023
God1000:

Meanwhile I don't know why some Nigerians are asking why they went to Sudan for higher education.

Are Nigerians not schooling in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisia, morocco, Qatar and several other countries in the middle East

Sudan is poor and backward, what kind of education can they be getting from a country like Sudan
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by phemmyfour: 7:32am On May 04, 2023
God1000:

Those Countries you are comparing with Sudan are rich and developed.

Sudan is one of the poorest countries of the world. Most of the population lives in unbelievably hard conditions.
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2023
Welcome home Young graduate Jihadists....
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2023
They are welcome home
Re: NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja by Redstorm(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) / Reackless Tipper Driver Crushes Young Girl Dead In Akwa Ibom(Graphic Photos) / Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.