Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady (38216 Views)

Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by flexyrule(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Biggaboi(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2023
he's probably just being romantic

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Typicool8(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2023
jogsman01:
still wondering

The mod wey push am enter fp don take osogbo weed grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:30pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:
Didn't he see her at home before leaving for work this morning??

By the way, what is the essence of the office of the first lady??
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Alliswell248: 7:31pm On May 03, 2023
Love is sweet.
Weldone Sir, Surprise is an element of love.

Life is not hard.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by ebenholer2(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
THE RESULT OF VOTING A DAFT AS GOVERNOR...I COULDN'T IMAGINE HOW IMPORTANT IS SUCH VISIT TOWARDS MAKING EKITI STATE BETTER OFF.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by raskymonojendor: 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
Clown husband and wife grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by jenas0(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
People that voted for Apc
NaijaMutant:
Our mumu never do.

This governor has been striving to make the news by all means.

Didn't he and his wife leave the same bed this morning?

Ekiti is too poor for all this galivanting
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Vic74real: 7:34pm On May 03, 2023
Imagine! APC and frivolities

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by airmark(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji pays a ‘courtesy visit’ to his wife, the first lady at her office.
The visit seemed like a surprise to the First Lady as she appeared excited and pleased at the gesture.

Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji pays a ‘courtesy visit’ to his wife, the first lady at her office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C96NF_IsRes

Next time put her name in your brief report. Jornalism 101.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by nazicartel(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
Courtesy visit all these cameras ?... Wait ooo. Like he paid her a visit in her private business area or what ?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Mayeldah(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
I heard that after the meeting an FDI of $13b came into Ekiti state to strenghten their economy and create jobs

Shey our mumu never do like this?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by sholla20(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2023
Is this news or what exactly. How did this made FP?
Their headache anyway.

BTW, I'm A Lagos Based Photographer. I create visually- pleasing Images. Available to Travel.

Portrait | Editorial | Events | Lifestyle. 08134556637
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by kevwemike: 7:42pm On May 03, 2023
Body no bi firewood, babe wen are u coming home, abeg close fast, my body dey road. That is the meaning of the visit.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by natddon1: 7:44pm On May 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
The visit seemed like a surprise to the First Lady as she appeared excited and pleased at the gesture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C96NF_IsRes

Such a pretty woman. Very nice smile.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by happney65: 7:44pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so

They have been dragging him since yesterday. I guessed he is bored with his job as Govornor already

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Mrpojj(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so
Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Chucks13: 7:47pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so

I doubt it. He is paying surprise visit to his wife who slept same bed and same house with him pls what do we call this?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by wunmi590(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so

😆

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by MeineMutter: 7:48pm On May 03, 2023
This one don start. Radarada. Na so you wan run your 4-year?
Somebody that you see at home everyday, that you live and stay together in the same house.
You sha want to give her media hype and let us know you have a Carol-White cream woman as wife.

I guess this would be a media governor. Sets of bad omens.

Who voted for her in the first place? Is it constitutional to have office of First Lady, let alone paying courtesy visits? Dem don see us finish.
Sooner, he would sign MOU with her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by 81HECTORS(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2023
What shade of stupidity is this
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by MeineMutter: 7:49pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so

I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Harrynight(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2023
Edit your topic

Replace Courtesy visit with Romantic Visit

What's courtesy here other than a Hot man stepped in to see his sex partner.

Wait, ain't they living together

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by MeineMutter: 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:
Ekiti just entered one chance with this governor

Serious one-chance.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Torpedo23: 7:53pm On May 03, 2023
kennybabs1980:
He go greet his wife, ok o.

This man is looking like yet another Social Media Governor we have here in the SW - as if the Gbewudani one we're enduring in this our agbero-run city never do.
Have Ekiti people not enter one chance laidis sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Focusmind: 7:54pm On May 03, 2023
Nigeria seems to be the only place with the highest number of clowns in position of authority. People that don't know what time management is and how to effectively be accountable. Anyway, our leaders are from us. They are carbon copy in reality.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by mirinder: 7:55pm On May 03, 2023
BigYash:
Lol.. Mama no give am do last night.. na em he come table the matter for office
i neva fùck since december. You get connect?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by mordred44: 7:57pm On May 03, 2023
D arrangement of d office looks like kitchen
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Galadimabawa: 8:02pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:
Didn't he see her at home before leaving for work this morning??

By the way, what is the essence of the office of the first lady??
u just spoke my mind, Abi dey no dey stay for the same country ne?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by writeprof(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2023
OP headline is misleading and ambiguous.

The governor's wife is a senior lecturer / associate professor at the Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan.

The governor paid his wife a surprise visit most probably at her office at the University of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Dittodat: 8:05pm On May 03, 2023
Very corny.
May be he got busted with a side chick.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.