Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady (38275 Views)

Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Awaja(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2023
Yeye con3
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by omooba969(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2023
Pays courtesy visit to wife... àwon oníranù gbogbo.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by CoolAmbience(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:
Didn't he see her at home before leaving for work this morning??

By the way, what is the essence of the office of the first lady??

Every office get essence.

It is about the person occupying the office and the resources available at their disposal to function.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by WorldRichest: 9:25pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:

Avenue for looting

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Enemyofpeace: 9:29pm On May 03, 2023
Yinmu! The thing was planned from their bedroom last night. Surprise visit kee you there.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:

na konji catch am
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Usmanovic95(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2023
What is the economic importance of his visit to see his wife who he saw B4 he left for his office and will still see later in the evening. How is this even newsworthy?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by deji17: 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
ridwanlawal:
I pray something good comes out

Yes, something will come out.. Triplex.. grin grin

Very soon the news will break of when he visits the wife bedroom..
We play too much in this country.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji pays a ‘courtesy visit’ to his wife, the first lady at her office.
The visit seemed like a surprise to the First Lady as she appeared excited and pleased at the gesture.

Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji pays a ‘courtesy visit’ to his wife, the first lady at her office.
So, for your mind you posted something reasonable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C96NF_IsRes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:

Don't mind the mumu op
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
XOGBADO:
God!! What sort of madness is this?
My brother real madness
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Cassandraloius: 10:45pm On May 03, 2023
She looks fair in complexion in the first picture and now looks dark in the other pictures, why so?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by ufuosman(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
This gov well so
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by tiger28: 11:05pm On May 03, 2023
Badgers14:

Seee these LOCAL Nigerian illiterates!

This is WHY some of their homes are in a mess.......Archaic Mentality.

Some of them don't even call their wives at work just to chat and check on them because they claim " I just saw her this morning ".

I stop by once in a while to "surprise" my Wife at her Office for sure...........the "surprise" makes her day!

See HOW His Wife is smiling ........these archaic men STILL think that having a big Gbola and naking their Wives two or three times a day is the ONLY way to make their Wives to be Faithful.

Women enjoy "small" attentions like this!

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by TippuTip: 11:06pm On May 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
The visit seemed like a surprise to the First Lady as she appeared excited and pleased at the gesture.

So he should give her doggy across that mahogany table na...his useless aides can be watching and clapping till he ejaculates. Bunch of cursed mongrels
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by cardoctor(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2023
Must this be news
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by comrChris(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2023
This man is spending too much money on media
The attention seeking is becoming too much
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Exc2000: 2:14am On May 04, 2023
Must camera crew follow him to his wife's office. Can't he ask for a bit of privacy
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by AfonjaConehead: 3:18am On May 04, 2023
This is so lovely...
If only the emi lo Kan will free these people and allow them to work for their respective states
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by hansomb: 3:27am On May 04, 2023
70 years old man . . . Dey never tell you.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Eddyroyalng: 3:43am On May 04, 2023
Na all these kind things dey make peter Obi cry
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Odss11: 4:30am On May 04, 2023
Our media is finished
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Badgers14: 4:41am On May 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
na konji catch am

Oh , he came to kollect grin
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by preshyusufu: 5:24am On May 04, 2023
In Ekiti, governor paying visit to his wife is an achievement oooo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by lordswill03: 5:33am On May 04, 2023
What's the significance of this "surprised" and unscheduled visit? He is obviously less busy, if not didn't they see at home?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Fcwilly: 5:43am On May 04, 2023
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by ussv: 6:01am On May 04, 2023
Badgers14:

My brother, true talk, but maybe before governor wake up, she don comot from house grin
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by teejay29(m): 6:18am On May 04, 2023
As in no be the same government house den dey.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by jogsman01(m): 6:18am On May 04, 2023
Typicool8:

No buh people wey smoke am don testify to the efficacy grin grin
Allahu Akbar grin

That testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by fayomim: 6:38am On May 04, 2023
ridwanlawal:
I pray something good comes out

Na sex las las
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by Nobody: 6:58am On May 04, 2023
I know very soon NL will bar me from making comments..

I must you jobless for posting this..

I wish all the curses by innocent Nigerians will unleash these politicians immediately..
Re: Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady by SamOchuko: 8:09am On May 04, 2023
StagethemTVee:

I don’t get it, nor be them two day stay one house? Nor b from the house she comot go the office? Ok this one is official abi? It isn’t personal, make una continue, how much was allocated for this visit? Na only God know who we offend way make this country b like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React. Photos / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.