Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run (20062 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Mass Shooting In Holland Leaves 1 Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Johnn44: 8:28pm On May 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Illegal1(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2023
Omoh.....be lyk today nah shooting day ooh

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:32pm On May 03, 2023
I have gun control issues, if there's a gun in the room, it has to be with me.
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Streetmovement(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Gun violence for USA no be small but I bet you if guns were to be legalized to 60/90% of the citizens of Nigerians, I swear I no sure say out of 220 million people wetin for remain for reach 1k.

E come be like say them dey do purge for USA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by deyplay: 8:35pm On May 03, 2023
Albert0011:
US and gun violence shocked

High time their government do something about this control issue before it gets out of hand.

You don't need any high sophisticated guns to protect your self..some individuals alone in US have more weapons than most Nigeria police headquarters.
that is why Canada ban the private use of guns
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by deyplay: 8:35pm On May 03, 2023
Streetmovement:

Gun violence for USA no be small but I bet you if guns were to be legalized to 60/90% of the citizens of Nigerians, I swear I no sure say out of 220 million people wetin for remain for reach 1k.

E come be like say them dey do purge for USA.
Buhari, the first hit target

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by salem1996: 8:36pm On May 03, 2023
Why does He look like Diego Costa And to think he's an ex Chelsea player makes it more suspicious undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by jayAjoku(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
Nothing new just a case of the Us Government using scare tactics to force the people to clamor for Gun control šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by AbuAeesha: 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
Freedom!
Enjoy your damn freedom!

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Bigchristo: 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
HonNL:

@Atlanta Police Department

SOURCE

@Northside Hospital, Atlanta

SOURCE

Pics attached; Be on the LookOut - Shooter on the run - Police
There canā€™t be peace in a country where gun is easier to buy like stick sweet

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Albert0011(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
deyplay:
that is why Canada ban the private use of guns

I tell you bro.

Why will a sane government allow its citizens to have access to high calibre and sophisticated weapons.

Just imagine all Nigerians have access to any kind of gun's in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Antipob777(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
In a saner clime, this cannot happen. If this had happened in Nigeria, ipob and obedients would have opened 100 threads.

Bitter souls

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Streetmovement(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
deyplay:
Buhari, the first hit target

No lies
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2023
Gun issues in america is small compared to gun issues in Nigeria if Gun would have been legalized in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Blitzking: 8:45pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by deyplay: 8:45pm On May 03, 2023
Albert0011:

I tell you bro.

Why will a sane government allow its citizens to have access to high calibre and sophisticated weapons.

Just imagine all Nigerians have access to any kind of gun's in this country.
The puppet US president has no gut to override almost a century guns laws

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:47pm On May 03, 2023
Sometimes, I think it's overfeeding or too much comfort dey cause this their problem... Them dkn too pamper and spoil them... Cause of na by hunger and poverty... Mass shootings for dey happen for naija and Africa at large on a stead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIsEAYQrQ
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by simfrost90210: 8:48pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
Gun violence in US is alarming.

With an estimated total number of overall firearms in civilian possession at 433.9 million, there won't be peace in such country

433.9m what?
Are you joking or serious?
Was that an overblown arithmetic?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Rayjnr: 8:52pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

With an estimated total number of overall firearms in civilian possession at 433.9 million, there won't be peace in such country

Just say security situation, don't specify to make the crime look civilize, no security for that country,
When i hear how much celebs and rich men pay to protect themselves i gave up on US

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by mariovito(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
Cutehector:
Gun issues in america is small compared to gun issues in Nigeria if Gun would have been legalized in Nigeria.

Learn to use your tenses appropriately.

"Is" is used when describing or relating to something still ongoing.

In this case, it has not even happened yet in Nigeria, guns have not been legalized.

So the appropriate word to use here is : Gun issues in america *would be* small compared to gun issues in Nigeria if...

You're welcome šŸ¤—

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On May 03, 2023
Loveagain:
Sad. Result of free use of gun.
If not for the use of gun, America would have become worse than Nigeria. The person you are going to attack in his home also has a gun so, you exercise caution or think twice before going to attack him. The pockets of gun violence seen in america today is one of the disadvantages of legalising gun but believe me, the advantages far outweigh its disadvantages. You can imagine gun being legalised in Nigeria. You wouldn't have heard of bandits anymore because the community they are going to attack is also fully prepared. By the time they lose members 2ice, the would think twice on their 3rd attempt

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by AImiron: 8:57pm On May 03, 2023
bibiking7:

There's one almost every week. It's just ridiculous.

every day.
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by sammiewrite(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2023
Another one. When the whites are ready to stop treating their home grown terrorists with kid's gloves they should let us know. When the criminal is anything but white, they'll quickly release his name and some don't even make it out alive from the crime scene. There's a 14 year old boy, who I suspect will be white on the front page who killed about ten people but somehow his identity is being protected. Here's another one whose mother is already cooperating with the police but they can't even release his name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On May 03, 2023
Adjovi:
America will self destruct with this their wokeness

Do you know itā€™s the ā€œnon-wokeā€ crowd that clamors for freedom to own guns by everyone regardless of their criminal or mental status? Sometimes know the meaning of words before you use it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by chukkystar(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
This one is normal in USA na, they are the Country of free will hence the high amount of Evil to eachother. This sha isn't supposed to be on Front-page, e no worth am
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by spiralwedge(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
Coward. He is on the run after killing innocent people. If he knows how to run for his life, donā€™t tell me later that he has mental problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by frankson1(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Next, Dem don arrest ham, no bi Nigeria when ugm, Boko Haram,bandit go display weapons for day light and still stand in the road for 4 hours

It doesn't change the fact that it happened in a "saner clime" which should NEVER had happened in the first place because "saner clime" is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Hohaiiiode(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2023
HonNL:

@Atlanta Police Department

SOURCE

@Northside Hospital, Atlanta

SOURCE

Pics attached; Be on the LookOut - Shooter on the run - Police
Aside the gun control thing. There is a practice I notice with my interaction with parents of young children. If your child seems to be non agreeable , stubborn and headstrong. Parents donā€™t discipline them. It is only verbal and talk and then counseling and then psychiatrist who will diagnosis children of one disorder or the other and put them on some devilish medication that will get them hooked and hearing voices forever . This guys are crazy and this mental issues are due to psychiatrist looking to make profit. So many wrong diagnosis here. Just to make profit. This shootings ainā€™t stopping anytime soon. It is more than just gun availability . Americans have always been at liberty to carry guns. This are result of failed parenthood, and child training and discipline . There are just weak grown , broken , sick people walking around

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by popcykaylah(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

Its cos they have a working system that's what makes the world know what's going on ..the amount of people dying and being killed in this useless country daily is more than the people that are being killed in the usa in a week ..he will definitely be caught but if na my dear country wont be caught
Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Originalsly: 9:21pm On May 03, 2023
The one that went over and killed 5 of his neighbour's .....because they asked him to stop shooting his AR15 in his backyard .... he was on the run.... but with $80 K on his head... who wouldn't snitch? Somebody did and he was found in a house ... in the closet ... under some clothes. Too bad for the house owner.... harboring a fugitive?
This one should know these southern states have no problem frying criminals

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by Calibrator: 9:34pm On May 03, 2023
America is too large of a land mass to be effectively policed and defended from external invasion, guns in the hands of the citizenry is just one of the ways their government keeps the citizens and any potential external aggressor in check.

The guns ain't going anywhere anytime soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run by koolaid87: 9:44pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:

Combine with the heavy consumption of pharmaceutical and street drugs.

No peace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Closes 40 Nigeriansā€™ Shops / North Korea Recognises Breakaway Of Russia's Proxies In East Ukraine / Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.