Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,334 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Post Really Got Me Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Post Really Got Me Emotional (412 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post Really Got Me Emotional by Banbulu: 7:19pm On May 03, 2023
Is this bitches really worth the stress undecided undecided

Re: This Post Really Got Me Emotional by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2023
when we tell you yougins to stop trying to wife hoes, you never want to listen. a hoe should be picked up from the streets, fukced and brought right back to where you found her (aka the street), so other punters can also sample the olosho. now you got into your feelings and wanted to selfishly keep that hoe just for yourself, forgetting that she is a HOE, and her rightful place is in the streets (regardless of how beautiful/sexy/caring she may appear to be)

that biatch...

2 Likes

Re: This Post Really Got Me Emotional by Zonefree(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
You're building a Nigerian girl for your taste

You don't upgrade a woman, aside your mother, wife and sisters.

When you pick a girl from the street, do your best to leave her the way you found her or even worse than you found her.

5 Likes

Re: This Post Really Got Me Emotional by Foodqueen(f): 8:06pm On May 03, 2023
Pity
Re: This Post Really Got Me Emotional by Autobot05: 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
Very good ..
Na who send you message in the first place ?
Una go dey learn painfully one by one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Sad After A Breakup / MTN '*556# Is No Longer Working [*310#] Is The New Code / Scared Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.