Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. (32414 Views)

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by emorse(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
To support of is a business in Nigeria for people that really know how to do it....if you doubt me, ask Rufai in Arise TV...rufai was a nobody journalist in Arise TV but the moment he started making comments to support Obi....it has sudden become an Ace Journalist.....you can not imagine millions of naira some of these corrupt politicians could have dump into his account just to keep spreading and propagating lies about APC, Buhar,i and President-elect...
David Humyein also has cash out with this lies ...and all kind of unreliable news he is publishing....or so you think he is spending his personal money to be doing all this garbage?/ not until you trace his bank account...you can imagine those bulk of.momey these corrupt politicians could have transfer into his account to keep doing what he know how to do.best...but I was disappointed the day I heard him speaking as a journalist. And that if this is who some people are taking his word seriously then.....we don't have journalists in Nigeria.....he is so unprofessional

You're either too young or too ignorant to know that Rufai has been a top journalist for ages. He was on radio as far back as very early 2000s.

Put sentiments aside bro, you'll surely find some credence in what these guys are standing for.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by azpekuliar: 1:39pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Hundeyin, I dey pity you in advance oo

You go eventually tell us who be your father for Yoruba land. Just wait

His father retired as a top civil servant from the Lagos state civil service. His father was the one who signed the C-of-O for the first few lands Tinubu purchased in Lagos. So BAT-stard, who is your own father?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 1:41pm On May 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Fightt against which corruption biko? Which head is going to roll? The property I'm seen in that picture can never worth $11million, however, either it worth the amount or not, pls was Seyi a former minister or commissioner or governor or senator to say h stole your money or Federal govt money, pls I need answer

You see that Hyundai or Hyudahin is a an a s s hole with nothing in life to show for his quack under canopy journalism, he is bitter his destiny has failed him that is why he is so frustrated and bitter.

I did not voted for Seyi it's Tinubu I voted for so if una like take it or leave it May 29 Tinubu is the next president.

Wait a minute i don't care Seyi bought a propeerty worth $100m in as far my money in the bank is not missing, I don't care bro......
This is the same mentality that have reaped the nation dry. So far it doesn't affect you, is of no concern to you. Instead of you to ask a very critical question of what is the work of Seyi Tinubu or an enterprise run by him to have afforded sum huge amount to buy such a house? Again, what if his activity doesn't affect you but affect others, that doesn't matter to you? There are some issues that just require absolute silence not to be seen as the enemy of the people. It gives more honour than the disgrace and curse you're inviting to yourself.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Your fada
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Chucks13: 1:47pm On May 04, 2023
kmaster007:
This not stopping handing over May 29

Let them be wasting their time chacoal calling kette black bullshit.

May 29 stand and 1 million obi plus hyudaiyi plus obi morons can not stop the searing l-in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Evergreen12345(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You are among the reason corruption will never end in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by misano(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

The message is not ur problem, It's the messenger. U just deceiving ur followers.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Majesty7: 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
Pinkybae:
Our legendary journalist David Hundeyin didn't do this investigation but he offers background story of the shady transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYuKx0h-4X4

So this is the hundeyi? grin grin grin

Infact! Very funny
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Chucks13: 1:58pm On May 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This is the same mentality that have reap the nation dry. So far it doesn't affect you, is of no concern to you. Instead of you to ask a very critical question of what is the work of Seyi Tinubu or an enterprise run by him to have afforded sum huge amount to buy such a house? Again, what if his activity doesn't affect you but affect others, that doesn't matter to you? There are some issues that just require absolute silence not to be seen as the enemy of the people. It gives more honour than the disgrace and curse you're inviting to yourself.

Your last sentence got my laughing you are too dumb I swear.

Which cure, curse who? Mr man go and hustle and stop being silly on Internet maturbating on nothing.

Beg God to put someone in your family in better position to change your poverty ridden skull crying over rubbish on NL.

You think you get mouth baa? You are a big deciever of yourself by yourself, go and hustle, be creative and stop running around Internet looking for useless allegation wasting away your time and destiny on top nonsense talks.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 1:58pm On May 04, 2023
matrixme:
Gen Z kiddies always with their selective amnesia. The Obi that you guys are calling the messiah today, where did he get money to send all his children abroad? Not only that, they are citizens, I believe. They didn't even come to Nigeria to join in the campaigns, while many of you obidients are running after Peter Obi's car. The same obi that will go and sanitize his hands once he leaves your midst. At least Tinubu isn't bullshitting us that he's a poor guy. He has entered, he has entered, let's see what he will do. All these your research carries no weight
Common google search would have healed you from this self inflicted injury. Since late 80s Obi has become a billionaire and was already a millionaire when in school because records has it that he was doing business and also schooling. Have you heard, part of the building he built when he was in school were used as hostel. Just google search about him and you will definitely heal your ignorance.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Alliswell248: 1:59pm On May 04, 2023
These noise makers won't allow us to rest.
Sore losers.
They are still in pain.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by babajero(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:
It was part of Dieziani’s Madueke’s loot as Oil Minister

The woman that bought the $12 Million Dollar Bra

as If the ones in Balogun Market were not Good enough
And yet your mister corruption fighter didn't see any grounds to prosecute her, even when she applied to come back and defend herself they blocked it.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Psoul(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
To support of is a business in Nigeria for people that really know how to do it....if you doubt me, ask Rufai in Arise TV...rufai was a nobody journalist in Arise TV but the moment he started making comments to support Obi....it has sudden become an Ace Journalist.....you can not imagine millions of naira some of these corrupt politicians could have dump into his account just to keep spreading and propagating lies about APC, Buhar,i and President-elect...
David Humyein also has cash out with this lies ...and all kind of unreliable news he is publishing....or so you think he is spending his personal money to be doing all this garbage?/ not until you trace his bank account...you can imagine those bulk of.momey these corrupt politicians could have transfer into his account to keep doing what he know how to do.best...but I was disappointed the day I heard him speaking as a journalist. And that if this is who some people are taking his word seriously then.....we don't have journalists in Nigeria.....he is so unprofessional

Keep patronizing your undeveloped imagination instead of finding a way to improve yourself and academics. You are here trying to make excuses for the animals that have impoverished your life and that of your entire generation.
Keep trying to whitewash a dirty politician and convince yourself that he is the best. At the end you will cry.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by udemzyudex(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:
It was part of Dieziani’s Madueke’s loot as Oil Minister

The woman that bought the $12 Million Dollar Bra

as If the ones in Balogun Market were not Good enough

So what's your point?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by udemzyudex(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Oga stay on topic,stop derailing.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Your last sentence got my laughing you are too dumb I swear.

Which cure, curse who? Mr man go and hustle and stop being silly on Internet maturbating on nothing.

Beg God to put someone in your family in better position to change your poverty ridden skull crying over rubbish on NL.

You think you get mouth baa? You are a big deciever of yourself by yourself, go and hustle, be creative and stop running around Internet looking for useless allegation wasting away your time and destiny on top nonsense talks.

I will continue begging God for his manifold presence in my life and that of my family and those around me but I want to tell you that God has blessed me beyond measure that no one can trace a dime of people patrimony into my life.
However, just I have advised you, let the pains of other be your pain and don't see your better life as the sum total of what others are feeling, that's unreasonable to think of such. Repent and be converted.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Christistruth02: 2:11pm On May 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

So what's your point?

Tell the Full Story and not half of it
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Chucks13: 2:12pm On May 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I will continue begging God for his manifold presence in my life and that of my family and those around me but I want to tell you that God has blessed me beyond measure that no one can trace a dime of people patrimony into my life.
However, just I have advised you, let the pains of other be your pain and don't see your better life as the sum total of what others are feeling, that's unreasonable to think of such. Repent and be converted.

Bulabu, balablu, buluba, blabla, blonblon, bleble........
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Shikini: 2:23pm On May 04, 2023
Chai !
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Ashirioluwa: 2:32pm On May 04, 2023
We can't fight corruption in this country because the masses, who ought to be concerned about the questionable wealth of their leaders, don't care.

So sad.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Sermwell(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:

Is there anything to lie about APC? Is it not obvious for everyone to see? Even a child knows APC is a monumental disaster!!! Even a market woman knows that a bag of rice which cost 8k is now over 30k. It takes evil to accomplish that
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2023
okuta007:

so anyone who questions the klepmaniac Tinubu's ill gotten wealth is not a real yoruba person right ?

This monster of creating an enemy list and criminalizing dissent - shey na your papa get the oil money Tinubu and politicians dey loot?

So Hundeyin should not complain or report the theft and misuse of our commonwealth? who be your papa for Nigeria ?

You are crazy angry

What I don't understand is what has this got to do with anything.

1. Seyi Tinubu is not a political office holder, if the efcc is interested in him, he doesn't have immunity, and can be arrested.

2. When the property was bought, his father wasn't the president or governor, it's not a crime to buy property in UK, many of our politicians have property their. Peter Obi had a company UK, Atiku has houses in UK, us, dubai, why is this an issue

3. Finally, if there is prove Tinubu has money he shouldn't have it should be investigated, if there's any stolen funds linked to him, he should be reprimanded, there's no point have a political discussion about purchase of property, if you think the UK or US will just send their military to stop his inauguration, you are just dreaming, none of this will stop it.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Popeonah(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Na you kind person I dey pray make them did make Nigeria wake up. So because he is saying the truth he should be afraid of his life
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Topmaike007(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
matrixme:
Gen Z kiddies always with their selective amnesia. The Obi that you guys are calling the messiah today, where did he get money to send all his children abroad? Not only that, they are citizens, I believe. They didn't even come to Nigeria to join in the campaigns, while many of you obidients are running after Peter Obi's car. The same obi that will go and sanitize his hands once he leaves your midst. At least Tinubu isn't bullshitting us that he's a poor guy. He has entered, he has entered, let's see what he will do. All these your research carries no weight
when Obi purchased his house in UK in 1996-1997 people like you still dey chopped Mama thank you..
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Topmaike007(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

1. Seyi Tinubu is not a political office holder, if the efcc is interested in him, he doesn't have immunity, and can be arrested.

2. When the property was bought, his father wasn't the president or governor, it's not a crime to buy property in UK, many of our politicians have property their. Peter Obi had a company UK, Atiku has houses in UK, us, dubai, why is this an issue

3. Finally, if there is prove Tinubu has money he shouldn't have it should be investigated, if there's any stolen funds linked to him, he should be reprimanded, there's no point have a political discussion about purchase of property, if you think the UK or US will just send their military to stop his inauguration, you are just dreaming, none of this will stop it.
even if people like you believe that your suffering in this nation is okay,do you still want your children to continue
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by segunoluomoofte(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
This one can not eat without writing about Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by okuta007: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

what invention did Seyi Tinubu invent to buy a house of $11 million ? where does he work ? and what is his salary or what business is he into to get that kind of money ? If you have no answer to that - then it is logical to conclude he was given the money by his father - your lord and savior Bola Tinubu who took the money from the state treasury of Lagos State - stop typing here like we are all dumb people - $11 million na beans ? gerrearrahia -

Obi bought his house in UK long before ben became Anambra Governor- Atiku is a thief too because he became extremely wealthy after being VP - so he too is a thief but I am not concerned about Atiku or Obi, I am concerned about the man Bola Tinubu l; who is about to be sworn in as president - a man who will have unfettered access to the state treasury who has demonstrated by this story that his son may end up buying a $1 Billion property next year and mo ro ns like you will say it is his money and not his dad’s money

that’s how gullible or evil you are
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Omazik: 3:22pm On May 04, 2023
So God's sake who has so blindfolded Nigerians that we just sit and watch this calamity befall us as a nation just because of the selfish interest of a few people
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by blabulu2000: 3:28pm On May 04, 2023
emorse:

You're either too young or too ignorant to know that Rufai has been a top journalist for ages. He was on radio as far back as the very early 2000s.

Put sentiments aside bro, you'll surely find some credence in what these guys are standing for.

Who is Rufai among some of the best Journalists we have in Nigeria...Rufai is not among the 1st 100 best Journalists we have in Nigeria...
The 2023 election make him popular. Now, after the election...lets now see how he will maintain that popularity because his journalism rating is still within the average ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by ada9ja(f): 3:36pm On May 04, 2023
Frank688915:
una go cry tired, may 29 is approaching...

Nobody is crying is just that it is shamed that at this particular time we celebrate criminals and still want the country to move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Ex-Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.