Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) (55015 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You really think Obi is a good man, but I tell you boldly he's not
drop Obi from this
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Saraki and Toyin's marriage is enviable , marry man with sense and family oriented and you'll enjoy the rest of your life. Congrats baby girl
individual issues
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2023
ukaface:

SMH
And I thought you wanted to make sense o
You don’t see anything wrong supporting BAT but you abusively insult those supporting PO….smh… shey you see say you no make sense?

Peter obi is worse than Tinubu, What social amenities did Anambra people benefitted under Peter obi?

free education, free health care, waec paid, some got jamb free, lesson for waec students at the expenses of the govt, free eye glasses and eyes treatment, first aid treatment to accident victims, pipe borne water among others without even mentioning the creation of LCDA that made some rural part of ikorodu to feel the presence of govt today

I'm waiting for the social amenities you enjoy under that fool you called saint, peter obi is the worse Governor of Anambra state, he can't be a southwesterners and have the effrontery to even come out to contest

you igbo celebrate stupid people a lot

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by shalom62: 10:40pm On May 03, 2023
For ALWAYS SUPPORTING their OPPRESSORS...100%, I agree with you
OKUCHI11:
I think the black race is cursed
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by lordchiz(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Saraki and Toyin's marriage is enviable , marry man with sense and family oriented and you'll enjoy the rest of your life. Congrats baby girl

Hiaaaannnn! It seems to me you just hate men for a reason unknown! The attack on men is what I can't decide at all!
Wetin concern this graduation with husband kwaaaa!
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2023
Saraki has cristianized his children. Hw many Yoruba Muslims name their children Tosin? Mio gborii. Tosin as a yoruba muslim name That girl must be a Christian undecided
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by MechanicMike: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate one of his daughters bagged a degree from a UK university today May 3, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dad shared photos of him and his wife with their daughter and her husband, Olatunde Olukoya, with the caption;

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1653753894013485056?s=20

angry
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by MechanicMike: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate one of his daughters bagged a degree from a UK university today May 3, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dad shared photos of him and his wife with their daughter and her husband, Olatunde Olukoya, with the caption;

,,,,,but she aint lightskin!!!!!! angry
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by OLULAW: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
Barawo bansa.
To re-echo Obafemi Awolowo, the children of the poor whom these politicians fail to train and educate will not give your children rest. Idiotic Nigerians who keep voting these politicians into power, see your life ? On an aside, the girl is unmistakably very ugly.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:54pm On May 03, 2023
This girl fine o
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by MzErica(f): 10:58pm On May 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Heiyaa tongue

And the nairaland residence zone Bs including the vulture griller no even see WAEC write.

Poverty tufiakwa
grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Germi9: 11:00pm On May 03, 2023
Our money

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:00pm On May 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Heiyaa tongue

And the nairaland residence zone Bs including the vulture griller no even see WAEC write.

Poverty tufiakwa

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2023
The girl no fine self
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 03, 2023
spearman:
The dullard daughter attended a no name University. Waste of money.

The daughter come resemble Dino melaye
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 11:03pm On May 03, 2023
Congrats
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by zrocky: 11:03pm On May 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
It is never a Nigerian university.

and lectures will soon go on strike again.

All i wanna to say is that, they don't really care about us- Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by JeffreyJunior: 11:05pm On May 03, 2023
Merch:
Notice how naija politicians children no dey ever fine sad
I wonder why she failed to take after her dad.

I'm not saying the wife is not pretty but the girl head mehn.🤐
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2023
But wait, she Nigeria universities offend our leaders ni? Wetin our own universities do them. This gets to show they don’t realize believe in the ‘One Nigeria’ project, thinking the country could be fragmented anytime hence, securing the educational future of their children in a more stable country
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2023
TMSMedia:

Wowotimi
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by TippuTip: 11:14pm On May 03, 2023
TMSMedia:

That's probably her Ph.D...meanwhile agbado monkeys are still doing nairaland warrior work and abusing their own parents in exchange for 30k per month, with their useless B.Sc from Lead City University

Animals

Worthless animals
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:15pm On May 03, 2023
As someone who was not privileged, I got to school abroad. I think we make too much of these kind of stories. The children did not school abroad, because they are politicians. There are no check boxes for children of Nigerian politicians. Like some of the politicians and their children, I believed I would have better opportunity abroad.

The only thing I hate is hypocrisy and fakeness. [/b]They should admit these things openly and speak about it. This is one of the reasons I don't care much for Obama. The children went to a secondary school that cost more than $50k a year, more than an average salary for Americans, yet he will always behave like a common man and spend time talking about his poor childhood...well he isn't poor anymore.

[b]Anyone with the opportunity to be successful as some of these politicians will do the same
. It has been going on forever...there was no internet to track them then..there are children from the high and mighty all over the globe in foreign universities... it's not a big deal...its how you raise children that can network with the Elites. Those relationships are needed in future leaders. Even those that never had the opportunity initially like Peter Obi jumped at it and had many certifications abroad...and he schooled his own children abroad too...so get over it.

TMSMedia:

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Lion21(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2023
Hmmm ya'll should just keep remembering the fact that the child of the poor masses you refuse to give basic amenities will surely hunt ya'll down someday maybe soon .
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2023
Clap for yourselves
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2023
You are happy with your daughter other should remain where they are only you peoples'children will travel abroad ,get medical treatments abroad,go to school abroad and after work with juicy parastatals in Nigeria,Mallam had succeeded in pushing one of his own to federal house of representatives,son of sule lamido contested under PDP for governor of jigawa despite father's abysmal performance.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Pkid1: 11:47pm On May 03, 2023
Merch:
Notice how naija politicians children no dey ever fine sad
You dey observe well.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2023
TMSMedia:

after they successfully destroyed education in 9ja.They send their children abroad to study
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 12:01am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

I wish her well but Nigeria political elites should improve our educational system so that their children and others can attend University here and save our depleting forex
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Entanglement: 12:12am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

this your daughter worwor ohh!
Mama fine, papa fine but pinkin ugly!
Is this not a miracle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.