Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) (55003 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 2:20am On May 06, 2023
Merch:
Notice how naija politicians children no dey ever fine sad

Una wey fine pass Saraki pikin, wey read book pass Saraki pikin, wey work in triple AAA companies pass Saraki pikin, wey marry n born pass Saraki pikin, wey bag LSE degree n Imperial College MBA pass Saraki pikin, bring una picture make pipu see.

Una wey no fit bring Tinubu pikin Folashade Iyaloja General Tinubu make we see weda she be miss world n wetin she don achieve for herself, just congratulate Saraki daughter wey pack brain for head n go una way o.

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2023
ukaface:

Calm down
Go check your BP
Before them insert picc for your hand too ooooo

give obi the advice ahead of may 29, Southeast psychiatric and hospitals should expect more patients post inauguration

you're just a celebrated iidiot seeking attention, I will give you the sad day you're craving for, just watch it
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by ukaface(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2023
Adebowale89:

give obi the advice ahead of may 29, Southeast psychiatric and hospitals should expect more patients post inauguration

you're just a celebrated iidiot seeking attention, I will give you the sad day you're craving for, just watch it
Why is my statement paining you like this sef?

Oh, I’m celebrated? I didn’t know o
Who is celebrating me?
And I’m seeking attention? Really?? From who? You?? Who are you sir?

Hope you don’t see this rude, I’m only curious
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2023
ukaface:
Why is my statement paining you like this sef?
Oh, I’m celebrated? I didn’t know o Who is celebrating me? And I’m seeking attention? Really?? From who? You?? Who are you sir?
Hope you don’t see this rude, I’m only curious

go and eat Shit, I don't have toys to give to kid like you
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by ukaface(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2023
Adebowale89:

go and eat Shit, I don't have toys to give to kid like you
Looool
Oya judge yourself, as ‘adult’ as you are you think people eat shit?? Ogaaaaaaa, ogaaaaaa no Dey reason like this.

He say ‘ I don’t have toys to give to kid like you’ loooooooooool
Wahala plenty for NL oooo
You know I’m a kid and you’re disturbing my mention. I no be GEn z o.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2023
ukaface:

Looool
Oya judge yourself, as ‘adult’ as you are you think people eat shit?? Ogaaaaaaa, ogaaaaaa no Dey reason like this.

He say ‘ I don’t have toys to give to kid like you’ loooooooooool
Wahala plenty for NL oooo
You know I’m a kid and you’re disturbing my mention. I no be GEn z o.

ask your village people they'd
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:00am On May 06, 2023
Adebowale89:

ask your village people they'd
Looool
‘Go and ask your grandfather’

Sir, Go and rest, eat and drink water
Life is not hard. Aje!
It’s early Saturday morning
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2023
ukaface:
Looool ‘Go and ask your grandfather’

Sir, Go and rest, eat and drink water Life is not hard. Aje! It’s early Saturday morning

fúck off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) / Magu Quizzed Over 380 Houses, 7 Crude Oil-laden Ships, N37bn Assets / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.