Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) (55004 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by LilleG(m): 12:19am On May 04, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Muiccine(m): 12:29am On May 04, 2023
BrokenCondom:
UK abi? and they say make you no japa, if na ijapa back, at least JAPA.

See forehead like ifá tray
Aswearugurd ya brutal...a whole ifa tray?...lol
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by kambili999(f): 12:56am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You really think Obi is a good man, but I tell you boldly he's not
Ok. You are always online...

You aren't any better (that's if you aren't worse)
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2023
What happened to bagging in uniben Nigeria
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:29am On May 04, 2023
Congratulations 😎👍
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:47am On May 04, 2023
Trained with our stolen money
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:50am On May 04, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
On your mandate is still owing school fees in Ibadan Poly

grin grin grin

I don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 2:38am On May 04, 2023
obembet:

grin

Yes now… or am I wrong?
And if that's you, you're looking good… Mmm…
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:49am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You really think Obi is a good man, but I tell you boldly he's not

did he rape u...??did he rob u...??u are just defaming another human being u in the name of political affiliation ..... make una dey careful for this life.... somebody wey God don bless pass you...
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:54am On May 04, 2023
Is it me.... or the girl head just long like like wetin person no understand .......

.saraki...go do DNA test oooooo
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Gee64: 2:56am On May 04, 2023
Bookworm and very ugly. undecided
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by biggie73(m): 3:07am On May 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
....from 'a' UK university ?

....it's obviously not 'Oxbridge' university.
....I don't really like Saraki, but a University is a university. In as much the school and course are accredited. She is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 3:18am On May 04, 2023
Y d first pic con dey like that, abi na my eyes dey c ham like that.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:26am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate one of his daughters bagged a degree from a UK university today May 3, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dad shared photos of him and his wife with their daughter and her husband, Olatunde Olukoya, with the caption;

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1653753894013485056?s=20

CONGRATS Tosin…
>
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:28am On May 04, 2023
Gee64:
Bookworm and very ugly. undecided

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…
Sadly, YOU sound UGLY inside (and probably outside).
angry
>
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Makinaki: 4:10am On May 04, 2023
foleskay:
Saraki has cristianized his children. Hw many Yoruba Muslims name their children Tosin? Mio gborii. Tosin as a yoruba muslim name That girl must be a Christian undecided

Dey there dey carry religion for head like Gala o. Shior!
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by HussenAdul: 4:24am On May 04, 2023
Hope u checked on ur friend & deputy EKWEREMADU there in the UK?
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 4:35am On May 04, 2023
You will hardly see kids of Nigerian Politicians....getting employed in NASA, Google Facebook...its always graduated from UK US University, then the next thing u will see after graduation ....Oil and Gas guru Tosin Saraki gets married,,Real Estate guru Seyi Tinubu blablabla
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:44am On May 04, 2023
Useless leaders who have killed the country. Medical treatment they go to abroad, sending their children to studies abroad etc shamelessness
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:03am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken to his Twitter handle to celebrate one of his daughters bagged a degree from a UK university today May 3, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dad shared photos of him and his wife with their daughter and her husband, Olatunde Olukoya, with the caption;

Omoh it can't be first degree. Ha ah! This one suppose don old born 3 for Haas.

See her forehead
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

This saraki wife nah juicy looking milf oh grin
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Yessiey(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2023
oh nice
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2023
Why is this news or on FP?
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by highchief1: 5:22am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status /1653753894013485056?s=20
Saraki seems to be done with Nigerian politics.I like his way.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by Greattha: 5:23am On May 04, 2023
Before nko?

Na so...while they play kalokalo politics with the education of poor Nigerian kids.
Re: Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) by lordswill03: 5:29am On May 04, 2023
Is her nose and forehead for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) / 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.