Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) (28322 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by kardinalz: 7:53am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

That is Air Force flight that brought them to Abuja not Air-peace. Confirm information properly before giving out accolades

I think you should be the one to confirm information before discrediting another...
Air peace came in first with about 270 evacuees before the airforce with about 80.

Dnt be in a hurry to discredit people with out you getting the right information

2 Likes

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by gawu1: 7:54am On May 04, 2023
kerry57:
Wait o, no Sharia law inside the aircraft? I can see girls in the midst of boys. Make una dey deceive una self
What concerns you with shari'a law? Has anyone in the name shari'a law stopped your mother from giving birth to a bastard?
Make you keep on lamenting on what does not concern you.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by sweerychick(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

That is Air Force flight that brought them to Abuja not Air-peace. Confirm information properly before giving out accolades
air peace flight brought the first batch while NAF brought the second one I watched it live on Arise TV midnight so you are the one that needs to be updated buddy

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2023
Welcome back
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 7:59am On May 04, 2023
Seun, you said you want to stop Tribalism and bigotry in this forum, but your moderators are enabling it and they're doing so openly.

My comment on the first page was taken down because I profiled Tinubu and his children for their looting spree.
One of your pained moderators woke up, and took down the comment because I said something about Tinubu.

Seun, in as much you're trying to do the right thing, I will advise you also checkmate the activities of your moderators.

Na rat wey dey inside house dey tell other rats outside say meat dey pot.

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 8:01am On May 04, 2023
ukaface:
Wetin go make me go Sudan for God’s sakes
my sister e tire me o, sotey some people go school for there.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by GBJakes(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

Is both, air peace landed first before airforce and all between 11pm and mid night.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fayomim: 8:03am On May 04, 2023
kardinalz:

I think you should be the one to confirm information before discrediting another...
Air peace came in first with about 270 evacuees before the airforce with about 80.

Dnt be in a hurry to discredit people with out you getting the right information

Oga did you see me discrediting Air peace. Check my comment and read properly. I never discredit anyone or people and please stop reading different meanings to people's comment, you don't even know what they have in mind.

I come in peace
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2023
Finally.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Ayodeoba: 8:06am On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO.

After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.
its not only air peace, there re some other airlines participating in the evacuation, and it’s not free.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by abysirius(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2023
Oga, if you checked you would have noticed that was a cargo plan. Even the OP stated that it was an Air Force plane. Make una dey try appreciate una country small small

pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO.

After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fayomim: 8:09am On May 04, 2023
sweerychick:
air peace flight brought the first batch while NAF brought the second one I watched it live on Arise TV midnight so you are the one that needs to be updated buddy

So why ain't you giving both of them the accolades instead of been baise.

Hmmmm it Is well
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by gawu1: 8:09am On May 04, 2023
Bridget95:
Hahahaha.
Jihadists japa at their practical laboratory. Useless people
sometimes ago some japa to South Africa to develop the country with their usual white powder business, but ended up begging to be carried back home when the market place become too hot.
I pity those unlucky ones waiting to be taken to slaughter houses and those already slaughtered like sacrificial chicken in those no nonsense Asian countries.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:10am On May 04, 2023
Yourprick:
So there are Nigerians in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

No place wey Nigerians no dey for this word grin
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fayomim: 8:10am On May 04, 2023
GBJakes:

Is both, air peace landed first before airforce and all between 11pm and mid night.

So why are they not talking about the both....

Hmmm people in this country are just too sentimental
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:13am On May 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
You went to Sudan to study jihad. Now that Sudan is teaching practical jihad, you are crying your country should come and carry you!
Oga you want fail your practical exam?

😁😁😁
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:14am On May 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
You went to Sudan to study jihad. Now that Sudan is teaching practical jihad, you are crying your country should come and carry you!

And the IPOB members there nko? Abi they don't want to produce the next nuclear missile that will hit and wipe the zoo?
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by sweerychick(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

So why ain't you giving both of them the accolades instead of been baise.

Hmmmm it Is well
who needs to give the other accolades when the report itself is bias. Didn't you notice how the mischievously omitted air peace in their report when Air peace is doing the bulk of the work.. Like you said it's well
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well done Abike, well done Asiwaju, well done Buhari. God bless APC
mumu
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2023
labake1:
No place like home, let make Nigeria great together
with radical inslam?
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2023
gawu1:

sometimes ago some japa to South Africa to develop the country with their usual white powder business, but ended up begging to be carried back home when the market place become too hot.
I pity those unlucky ones waiting to be taken to slaughter houses and those already slaughtered like sacrificial chicken in those no nonsense Asian countries.
you mean jagaban trainees baa? Hahahaha .agbado bastards
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by coputa(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided
Them nor get village, did they fall from the sky.must everyone live in the city.They should go their villages to farm.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Tranquillity360: 8:33am On May 04, 2023
Iamntasaint:

Of course ibos are useless, let them die there
Your cu!rs!!ed trybe is the useless one.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:37am On May 04, 2023
Oracleee:

One dumb thing about you guys is you believe when one speaks against a particular government, he is in support of the other candidates. That's a dumb reasoning which further explains the numbness.

Neutrality is a farce…

And to know how ignorant you are you could not also go beyond to statement to apply it to everyday life.

Does your favorite Hollywood artiste know you? Does your favorite Hollywood actor Know you? Dumb person calling his intellectual Goliath names.

SMH low budget David
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by AutoConsult: 8:37am On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided
Another 12 year old has pretended to care.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:38am On May 04, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Master of asking for urgent 2k..

You must mistake me for your folks
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:39am On May 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
they are bitter souls

I’ve never seen ignorant people like them.

A headless mob

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 04, 2023
27Pushing30:

You must mistake me for your folks

I know you,

Just like I said..

If u support evil, evil will never depart from your family....

Inshallah...
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by kerry57: 8:44am On May 04, 2023
gawu1:

What concerns you with shari'a law? Has anyone in the name shari'a law stopped your mother from giving birth to a bastard?
Make you keep on lamenting on what does not concern you.
The ease at which u called ur mother into this conversation is symbolic of the ill society that produced u as a mango tree cannot produce apple fruit. Don't really reply gays that borrow money from palmpay to buy data to come online to impress that inferiority complex only for them to get chased around by palmpay because of #1000.
Sorry psycho....
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:44am On May 04, 2023
Atarakpa:

Chai!!

Kolo
cheesy
grin
grin
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:48am On May 04, 2023
Welcome back.

Next time, don't take your two left legs to a terrorist enclave like Sudan.

What can you possibly learn from a janjawid country?

Extremism?

ABU is better than that shitty University of terrorism that you flock to in your numbers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus / Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.