Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) (28316 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by babz11(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Thank God for Journey mercies, but is that how far sudan is?
I was also thinking about the same government that sent them there, is that how broke they are, what happened to taking flight?

M
You are Misinformed, it cost the the government more money to transport them by Road if it is possible they would have fly to Sudan, it's a war zone, Airport destroyed planes are being destroyed so is not save
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

That is Air Force flight that brought them to Abuja not Air-peace. Confirm information properly before giving out accolades

Out of 343 passenger

NAF C130 only carries 83 while Air Peace carries the remaining numberd get your facts right
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Traplord09: 7:06am On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, Tinubu son and daughters are enjoying their father's loot in US and UK, you are here praying for him and dragging space inside Keke.

What a marvelous God we serve 🤣🤣

No two different between the thifes 🤥🤥

Tinuubff mandate southwest stand

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The worst part is that all these people don't even care if you exist tongue

Does Obi care if u exist?😏😏 Obingo

2 Likes

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 7:07am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well done Abike, well done Asiwaju, well done Buhari. God bless APC

I hope you have garri at home to soak...
After all this praises you go hungry, grin

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by darkwan: 7:08am On May 04, 2023
ozo13:
good point, but the main hurdle of bn caught in cross fire has bn pass.Many of the students are from well to do families.Some pay as high as 3m as school fees per session.one of my oga daughter just started medicine there
and money no be problem(her papa earn as high as 5-7m monthly) .many of them were stranded because airport in sudan were shot down so they had to fall back on govt arrangements to escape that country.someone said one of his family friend child had to use Saudi route to escape Sudan.
War no be good thing.

true true....

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by chidiokay: 7:09am On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO.

After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.

What about the Nigerian govt that evacuated Nigerians with Navy aircraft ..
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Read again..

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) C-130H aircraft evacuating the country’s nationals from Egypt has departed the Aswan Airport in the North African country and will arrive at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, by 11:23 p.m.

Air peace carries the 75% of those that arrived yesterday
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Traplord09: 7:10am On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided

Lool Nigeria is die on arrival 💯💯🤪
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by sslcrypt: 7:10am On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, Tinubu son and daughters are enjoying their father's loot in US and UK, you are here praying for him and dragging space inside Keke.

Are you minding the shameless thing.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2023
engineerboat:

Always playing the card NAF C130H alone when it's Air Peace that is takng the bulk of the stranded students
chai we citizens are funny Sha.The person wey use em resources for the operation say make them no put ethnic, religion or any form of sentiment into his gesture but we wey no put any resources na em dey drag politics , religion and ethnicity into the matter.May God help us
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2023
Welcome Back
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:17am On May 04, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

The Pandora criminal you also worship don't know you exist too so why the hate on him?
I'm watching you
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2023
Henrymas:
What were these ones doing in sudan of all places? Obviously, they are Islamic extremist, who had gone to study the art of terrorism in Sudan and become a problem to Nigeria and the world in general.
hehehe.I have 2christain colleagues with plenty odas from Kebbi state that are back to Nigeria from Sudan and working as medical Doctors .State sponsored everything.I still have other christians colleagues that family sponsored their education in sudan. So get ur facts right oga and don't allow ur h8 for others not in ur camp say something that is not verifiable.This ur talk no dey necessary and is far from the truth

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by chidiokay: 7:21am On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:

Where is Peter OBI son, when clowns were in the sun shouting obi ke re re ke, did any of Peter OBi come out even onces

Seyi Tinubu naa city boy, if you are a big baller enter town you will see him, Seyi Tinubu is street and we saw in campaign for his father

even now where is Gregory

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by RulerIAm(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So you think? If I say something about Keke now you'll never believe because you already have a wrong programmed mindset. It is well
keke na poor man means of transportation. Suffer no de Taya u?!

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Guruindahouse(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2023
My Brother, the main point is always have Nigeria has a back up plan. Anything can happen at any point in time. God forbid bad thing but this is life. I know someone that left for UK last year with his family and he sold a semi-duplex that worth 40m for 18m naira. The wife is studying msc program while he is doing caregiver job. Reality has set in gidigba now. Anytime he calls me, it's just all about regret and lamentations.

At 30 yrs old and above, it's not advisable to sell off property in particular real estate.
I think Tinubu era can't be as bad as Buhari tenure. Lets see how much japarians that will return to Nigeria.
olaboy33:
First it was Ukraine, now its Sudan.
Years of study, investments, properties all gone.

If you must leave the country, do your due diligence.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by tamdun: 7:22am On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:

Are Peter Obi's children not enjoying his money(loot)?
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
You went to Sudan to study jihad. Now that Sudan is teaching practical jihad, you are crying your country should come and carry you!
Oga you want fail your practical exam?
Hahahaha.
Jihadists japa at their practical laboratory. Useless people
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fmonigent(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

That is Air Force flight that brought them to Abuja not Air-peace. Confirm information properly before giving out accolades

The issue is they're back
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fmonigent(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
nothing like doff hat, imagine igbos were the president in place of hausa, we won't be different from foreign land, the lazy people don't want a better president, a better president means all people must work and earn ,not some certain thugs or invisible workers collecting free tax money from working companies all in the name of secretariats , Igbo would definitely take us to advance world.. when it comes to commercialized, industrialisation and tech, give it to Igbo and Yoruba but the two hates each other due to competition, they prefer aboking ruling . Southerners are divided compare to northerners

You talking from your from A. N. U. S
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2023
Guruindahouse:
My Brother, the main point is always have Nigeria has a back up plan. Anything can happen at any point in time. God forbid bad thing but this is life. I know someone that left for UK last year with his family and he sold a semi-duplex that worth 40m for 18m naira. The wife is studying msc program while he is doing caregiver job. Reality has set in gidigba now. Anytime he calls me, it's just all about regret and lamentations.

At 30 yrs old and above, it's not advisable to sell off property in particular real estate.
I think Tinubu era can't be as bad as Buhari tenure. Lets see how much japarians that will return to Nigeria.
very true.I stumbled on one lady on Twitter during the 2023 campaign, lamenting bitterly.I took my Time to ask her what the issues were .I was like you are already in US .why are u complaining bitterly.i told her she is making someone like me that want to Japa scared.She opened up , things were difficult there for her in US.If person no get correct job he want go do for Jand, make e better stay and plan em Waka well ooo.Education route of Japaing isn't funny as one will spend alot of his earnings to pay school fees and may end up borrowing to survive.May God help us
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by kerry57: 7:32am On May 04, 2023
Wait o, no Sharia law inside the aircraft? I can see girls in the midst of boys. Make una dey deceive una self

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2023
I'm seeing danger that no one else is seeing...
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 7:36am On May 04, 2023
The foolish mod that deleted my comment because I exposed Tinubu's children, I have passed my message across, and most Nairalanders have seen the comment.

You might as well delete the replies if the comment pain you.

Biased moderators 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Oracleee: 7:38am On May 04, 2023
27Pushing30:

Does Peter obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso know you exist?

Ignorance is a disease

Free the BAT supporter

One dumb thing about you guys is you believe when one speaks against a particular government, he is in support of the other candidates. That's a dumb reasoning which further explains the numbness.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2023
Welcome back
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by padi94(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2023
I thought they said women and children first, na old men I see here o. Them first bring the BokoHaram scholars back first.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2023
Are they outcast that doesn't have family or relatives?
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by gawu1: 7:48am On May 04, 2023
Yourprick:
So there are Nigerians in Afghanistan and Pakistan?
Those two places you mentioned are better places to live than afghaniEastern. That's why you see nyammeri youth developers even struggling to carry their development stoves there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.