Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) (28391 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:50am On May 04, 2023
The abokis have arrived
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Jones4190(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO.

After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.
air peace did not evacuate stranded Nigeria in Sudan, federal government pay air peace for the evacuation
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by egunna(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided
don't look for your way to ur father's house.which kind mumu talk be this?
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by fayomim: 9:07am On May 04, 2023
sweerychick:
who needs to give the other accolades when the report itself is bias. Didn't you notice how the mischievously omitted air peace in their report when Air peace is doing the bulk of the work.. Like you said it's well

Hmmmm

It is well truly....if at all they omitted Air peace in their report, you should have even done your part instead of following the trends ... Suppose the Government is giving out incomplete report, we the citizen should not allow it to define us rather we make corrections and prove them wrong.

We the citizen needs to even agree before there can be changes..... Tribes and religion is a big problem here.

Some tribes believes they are the superior while other believes the same way.

Everyone is unique in their own ways
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by egunna(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
nothing like doff hat, imagine igbos were the president in place of hausa, we won't be different from foreign land, the lazy people don't want a better president, a better president means all people must work and earn ,not some certain thugs or invisible workers collecting free tax money from working companies all in the name of secretariats , Igbo would definitely take us to advance world.. when it comes to commercialized, industrialisation and tech, give it to Igbo and Yoruba but the two hates each other due to competition, they prefer aboking ruling . Southerners are divided compare to northerners
so how is the Igbo land looking?like Dubai?u must think we don't know our left from right.y are u guys escaping from ur holes to other parts of Nigeria?Igbo president indeed.see mumu talk oooo.make the Igbo land Dubai first, then we will listen to u
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Tboi4real: 9:12am On May 04, 2023
Una mate dey yankeee na sudan Una dey flex
Well is still beta than 9ja
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:15am On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I[b] doff my hat for Air-peace CEO[/b].

After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.

The highlighted part is laughable ! You doff your hat for Air Peace CEO because he owns the NAF Aircraft that brought those stranded Nigerians into the country,right ?
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 9:20am On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

That is Air Force flight that brought them to Abuja not Air-peace. Confirm information properly before giving out accolades

Them be mumu for sadeast don't u know
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2023
Thank Obidients for lending their voice to their rescue. If not, this govt could have just pretended as if they didn't exist.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2023
Sudan of all places in the world

I d rather go to Togo than sudan
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2023
看看他们如何像普通罪犯一样收拾他们
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Okiton: 9:57am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well done Abike, well done Asiwaju, well done Buhari. God bless APC
sheeple
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Morphinne: 10:03am On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO. After years of escaping Nigeria, Nothing came. And you realize you're looking in, looking in the wrong place.

These dots people and chestbeating are Siamese twins grin
Firstly, that’s not airpeace plane, please reduce your garri and ogogoro intake.
At the onset of these Sudan wahala, going by how you nònentities were Praising Air peace for saying he would be donating planes to evacuate the stranded Nigerians, one would think there was no single Igbo man (economic refugees) living in Sudan because according to you airheads, mr Allen offered to help the fulanis and Yorubas studying Jihad in Sudan not knowing that Chinedus and Ebukas were in fact, the senior prefects and the most outstanding students in these Jihadist institutions grin grin
Your lord and savior also said he left the UK in 2025. Election loss can make ppl suddenly run mad and that’s what we’re seeing today in LP and among you zombièdients grin

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Mrfeel: 10:31am On May 04, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Welcome back comrades.

Kudos to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

Kudos to Air Peace.

Kudos to air peace, but you were rejoicing went Igbos were left behind
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
the wahala is long not over....
returness need accomodations and other things too....

cant just fly them to abuja and let them be on their own....

wahala everywhere.... undecided undecided

Wetin happen to their papa house
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by stuffs2002: 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
You went to Sudan to study jihad. Now that Sudan is teaching practical jihad, you are crying your country should come and carry you!
Oga you want fail your practical exam?

Yet there were more IIGB0S in Sudan than any other tribe
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by darkwan: 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
Shantyken:

and who told you all this returnees are students....??
how about those that actualy settled in sudan....??
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
We as citizens get problem for this country.
Which kind sch carry u go sudan
Is airpeace not being paid for the evacuation
If Nigeria govt decides to use international airline for the evacuation wdgo still complain
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2023
darkwan:

and who told you all this returnees are students....??
how about those that actualy settled in sudan....??

So those that actually settled in Sudan no get village of origin for nigeria where their family house is located abi.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by darkwan: 12:21pm On May 04, 2023
Shantyken:

So those that actually settled in Sudan no get village of origin for nigeria where their family house is located abi.

many of you think soo shallow....
you think its that easy to start from zero after livin many years in another country....??

family house....as if families dont have their own hussle too....
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
I doff my hat for Air-peace CEO.

That's C-130, one of Nigeria airforce cargo plane and not any Air Peace airline. Pls confirm information properly before giving out some accolades next time.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by darkwan: 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
Dagger111:

That's C-130, one of Nigeria airforce cargo plane and not any Air Peace airline. Pls confirm information properly before giving out some accolades next time.

strange thing is,we havent seen any air wetin video evacuatin people till now....
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by kardinalz: 12:28pm On May 04, 2023
fayomim:

Oga did you see me discrediting Air peace. Check my comment and read properly. I never discredit anyone or people and please stop reading different meanings to people's comment, you don't even know what they have in mind.

I come in peace

Funny you, I really wonder what you have in mind, I hope you have the right information now.....
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by QuotaSystem: 12:33pm On May 04, 2023
Mrfeel:

Kudos to air peace, but you were rejoicing went Igbos were left behind

Nobody was left behind.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by darkwan: 1:50pm On May 04, 2023
Shantyken:

many of you igbos dont even care about the people sef....una only care about una igbo egos....
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2023
darkwan:

many of you igbos dont even care about the people sef....una only care about una igbo egos....

Did I say am an igbo man
So federal government rescue them from sudan and u still want federal government to rent an accommodation for them.
Does that makes sense to u
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2023
darkwan:

many of you think soo shallow....
you think its that easy to start from zero after livin many years in another country....??

family house....as if families dont have their own hussle too....

Through out their stay in sudan how much did they send to nigeria govt.
Oya go break CBN and give them money na
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Oracleee: 6:52pm On May 04, 2023
27Pushing30:

Neutrality is a farce…

And to know how ignorant you are you could not also go beyond to statement to apply it to everyday life.

Does your favorite Hollywood artiste know you? Does your favorite Hollywood actor Know you? Dumb person calling his intellectual Goliath names.

SMH low budget David

Doesn't corrolate with the talk at hand. What do I expect from folks like you apart name calling.... Typical agbero.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Maryam1234(f): 8:05pm On May 04, 2023
Brittany648:

Yes you are right about this....they need to be accommodated
What happens to their villages, family house or wherever they came from accross Nigeria?Do they look like pauper to you?Must government do everything for you?The sense of entitlement is too much.At least they're back alhamdulilah they should reunite with their families they have a home.
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:41pm On May 04, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

I know you,

Just like I said..

If u support evil, evil will never depart from your family....

Inshallah...

Oga… I am not your father
Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by Cassandraloius: 6:21pm On May 07, 2023
babz11:

M
You are Misinformed, it cost the the government more money to transport them by Road if it is possible they would have fly to Sudan, it's a war zone, Airport destroyed planes are being destroyed so is not save

Now I know. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / Nigerians In South Korea / VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.