Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks (36735 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Kukutenla: 1:22pm On May 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Wike messed up with that request. Like Gbajabiamila said during the dinner IT WAS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY.

Tinubu was smart not to make any commitments and he was bold about it. How l wish he will continue to be that bold.

The issue could have been secret discussion if Wike is thinking fine but he messed up
Gbaja also washed Wike?
Chai!!!

5 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by ghiloman28(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu is too sensible. Governance is a serious business. Just can’t wait for a right thinking and courageous man to lead this country. ASIWAJU ❤️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Thomasankara(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2023
[/color]no be juju be that[color=#770077]😂😂😂😂
Ever8090:
This Shehu sef, he is neither here nor there..

Meanwhile, no matter how strong you are, one day you will jam something that will shock you...

Governor Wike is shock.. grin
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Alliswell248: 2:30pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
i said SS people not Ewedu Addicts

The same ewedu you can't eat in peace in your region because of ugm.
Keep playing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by lexy2014: 2:31pm On May 04, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Despite the fact I don't like tinubu,I love him for this singular act.wike is never to be trusted,let him leave federal government work for federal government.

tinubu has denied it saying that he was misinterpreted. that he was only joking

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by 77up(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Wike never saw it coming

He has also been told by Asiwaju to queue up in a long list of job seekers if he hopes to get any thing in the incoming government. So nothing is guaranteed.

For banters, Asiwaju also told wike to engage Sanwo Olu for banters. Asiwaju knows that wike loves engaging in banters. We remember the G5 asoebi group. We also remember the brickbats and the accompanying Live bands at every project commissioning event

Wike has been ridiculed even after declaring public holiday, he was still disgraced publicly

Wike at the moment is rejected by Asiwaju, rejected by APC, rejected by PDP and by extension Rivers State people.

Wike is homeless
Are you ok now?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Illuminatiship(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

tinubu has denied it saying that he was misinterpreted. that he was only joking
I still love tinubu for joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by IpobAntidote: 2:33pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
Hope SS people are seeing the real traitors between SE & SWaste
Traitor because he supported someone else?
Yeah
Na by force to support your candidate? It's a democracy .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On May 04, 2023
/
People with no integrity always believe that people cannot see through their bullshit. They watched Wike closely and know that he can flip like a switch. Once his term is over in Rivers, he will be relegated like his predecessors and the crowd around him will magically disappear. There is minimal loyalty in Nigerian politics. Whoever pays the piper is the next messiah.

/

6 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Dmama1991: 2:36pm On May 04, 2023
Alliswell248:

The same ewedu you can't eat in peace in your region because of ugm.
Keep playing.
well fulani massacre is coming again

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Teenaira: 2:38pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
i said SS people not Ewedu Addicts

Are you sure you don't like Ewedu ? If you don't, you are missing a lot, try and be born again.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by MasterTeeUSA: 2:38pm On May 04, 2023
What Tinubu did is what you would expect from an experienced politician. He is sending a message to all others not to expect refunds for executing projects without Fed Govt consent, but las las, I feel he will still refund the funds to Rivers State if the project is deemed worthy. Besides Rivers get so much allocation, and derivation that they don't really need refunds.

TMSMedia:
"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks

Senator Shehu Sani has applauded Nigeria's President-Elect,. Bola Tinubu for stating that he will not refund cost of the flyovers constructed on the federal government’s road by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, IGBERETV reports.

While commissioning the 12th flyover constructed by Governor Wike in Port Harcourt, Bola Tinubu has said he will not refund the cost of the flyovers constructed on the federal government’s road by the Rivers State Governor.

Reacting to Tinubu's statement, Sani wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1653821384223498247?t=2VZDZAR3ovBLF73YI-IoPw&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444256/owe-nothing-shehu-sani-applauds-tinubu-falling-wikes-tricks/
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by simfrost90210: 2:41pm On May 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
You can't steal from a fellow thief.

grin grin grin .., the chronicles of the "thiefer" and the "thiefee" is where you see a guy trying to guy a guyoyo.. BAT na experienced crook of the highest order.. me dey fear am, me no run oo

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by TUANKU(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2023
Wike don enter one-chance cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Parrot69: 2:46pm On May 04, 2023
holocron:
Wike doesn't know he is dealing with a Don, a mafia Godfather. He think say him still dey play with the likes of Amaechi. Wike, you are playing with the big boys now.

The worst is when Jagaban told him "I don't have time to reply to your banters, I refer you to your fellow governor, sanwo-olu. I am your president." Plainly and publicly telling wike 'from henceforth you can't negotiate with me, I'm above you. I can only give you instructions'.

When Jagaban said "I owe you nothing" he wasn't just referring to reimbursement for wike's roads. He was explicitly telling wike that 'I owe you no obligations for whatever effort you think you may have made towards my election.'

And who can blame Jagaban for this? When you sell your brother, the person that bought from you can't justifiably feel safe with you. It's a pity.

So at the end of his speech when he said, " you and I will discuss further" what was he referring to? The structure he acknowledged Wike (Structure of rigging) for helping him win Rivers state, what was the motif behind it?
Oh! I forgot the visit was just to commission fly-overs??
You people just sit in the comfort of your homes and be writing crap!

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Slurity(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
the traitor we have in Nigeria is SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nony43(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
the real traitors remain easterns...

How?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2023
richmond500:
These are the discussion made public, what they discussed behind closed doors is more important.
If Wike after 2weeks gets in fight with Tinubu, then I will trust Tinubu, but if he didn't, then they have already sold us.
Oil dey your head abeg.
Tinubu used political sarcasm in public and people are believing and taking him serious? Wike dey Tinubu list.

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Lovelyn451(f): 3:00pm On May 04, 2023
Mumu thinks they needed him to win election, somebody that has already mapped out how to rig himself in...hehehe,

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Waywardson6: 3:08pm On May 04, 2023
WOE unto the biggest SNITCH of the decade, WIKE. It was during this recent Nigerian elections that full grown men showed publicly how EVIL they can be through BETRAYAL, BITCHNESS, PETTINESS, BACK BITING, & PURE WICKEDNESS. WIKE can never ever be trusted by anyone. He's a pure SELL OUT.

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 04, 2023
Blueseaa05:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

PLS. stop! go get a real job!

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Felix6: 3:09pm On May 04, 2023
Very good for Wike. This is what happened when you think you are wiser than your gods. Clearly subverting the will of the people that made you for a total Rogue. He is technically finished home and away.

5 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Sheggy13(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
An idiot whose kinsmen and generation run to a region he calls waste for refuge and better lives is talking about traitors.

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by LaSenior: 3:11pm On May 04, 2023
Exactly what uzodinjo is doing in Owerri

Building federal roads while his state roads are in shambles

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nairamaniac: 3:17pm On May 04, 2023
Seefinish:
nobody betrayed south south, it was selfish Wike who betrayed south south and southeast, then Tinubu paid him by betraying him
Watch and see, Wike will not be compensated in Tinubu s government because Tinubu will believe that Wike will betray him

I am fully against Tinubu's Government. But one thing you must fear and respect Tinubu for is that He doesn't fear the presence/involvement of any sort of character, be it the Devil or Angel.
Tell Tinubu that "This man would betray you", Tinubu would be his best friend for the next 50years and the man would not betray Tinubu.
Tinubu would make both the Devil&Angel comfortable with him.
He has that special gift.

Notwithstanding, he should return the stolen mandate if HALF PROVEN by Obi, which I hope would happen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Ofunaofu: 3:22pm On May 04, 2023
77up:
Are you ok now?

Are you ok
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by deeva2: 3:29pm On May 04, 2023
29th May is Monday, sit-at-home will make someone watch the ceremony live and direct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oladipo Dabiri And Ayomide Amosun Set To Wed (Photos) / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.