Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks (36799 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nairamaniac: 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Parrot69:

So at the end of his speech when he said, " you and I will discuss further" what was he referring to? The structure he acknowledged Wike (Structure of rigging) for helping him win Rivers state, what was the motif behind it?
Oh! I forgot the visit was just to commission fly-overs??
You people just sit in the comfort of your homes and be writing crap!
Don't even answer those clowns. Do they think wike went that far for nothing?

These are 2 lying bad politicians.
I personally hope they both fail tho

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by visaclick: 6:57pm On May 04, 2023
That’s why lagos state is great and the rest are shitholes always complaining.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nony43(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
they are traitors because they want to steal our lands into biafra

Which land? Which state?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by candygist: 7:27pm On May 04, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Despite the fact I don't like tinubu,I love him for this singular act.wike is never to be trusted,let him leave federal government work for federal government.

One by one, them done dey like Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Tukpa8: 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
nony43:

Which land? Which state?
delta bayelsa rivers
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Illuminatiship(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2023
candygist:

One by one, them done dey like Tinubu grin grin grin
not as a president
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
You can't steal from a fellow thief.
Exactly
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by VIKTO83(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2023
How I know that shehu sanni isn't smart .
Tinubu used that to compensate Wike because the over inflated cost of constructing d flyover will enter into d record books and wike won't have to be queried for any reason.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nony43(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
delta bayelsa rivers

They used to be old Eastern region.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by AnyanwuSilas: 1:38am On May 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
i said SS people not Ewedu Addicts

You're an ignoramus.

Is South South an ethnic group?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Mubiola360: 1:45am On May 05, 2023
ruffbam:
He was once a governor, So he knows
but Obasanjo denied him everything, yet he succeeded
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by 9jahotblog: 2:38am On May 05, 2023
Drug baron Tinubu don hit that empty chest beater Wike hard. Wike never learn yet, Wike will learn bitterly in hard way. Nigerians warn but he turned his deaf ears 👂 by working against Pdp and the good people of Rivers State in the February 25th presidential poll. Where’s Fayose today after his rants and propaganda against Buhari government. Where’s Fayose in the Nigeria politics. After the clueless and useless political jobber Wike left the government in May 29th, That clueless empty chest beater Wike will be completely useless in the Nigeria politics entirely. Wike never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by blaise26abj(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Wike never saw it coming

He has also been told by Asiwaju to queue up in a long list of job seekers if he hopes to get any thing in the incoming government. So nothing is guaranteed.

For banters, Asiwaju also told wike to engage Sanwo Olu for banters. Asiwaju knows that wike loves engaging in banters. We remember the G5 asoebi group. We also remember the brickbats and the accompanying Live bands at every project commissioning event

Wike has been ridiculed even after declaring public holiday, he was still disgraced publicly

Wike at the moment is rejected by Asiwaju, rejected by APC, rejected by PDP and by extension Rivers State people.

Wike is homeless

Wike is a fool . All the alcohol he drinks has affected his brain . You don’t stay in a party , openly work against that party , openly frolick with another party and expect the other party will look at you like a man with integrity . They will use you but can never take you seriously .

That’s why someone like FFK will always be in the corridors of power. He is a very useful , shameless attack dog for any party he is in .

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Tukpa8: 7:55am On May 05, 2023
nony43:

They used to be old Eastern region.
na you put delta for old eastern region?

if bayelsa and rivers were from old eastern region,,,then how are they biafra?
Who mandated it that every tribe that was part old eastern must be biafra? who approved it?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by nony43(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
na you put delta for old eastern region?

if bayelsa and rivers were from old eastern region,,,then how are they biafra?
Who mandated it that every tribe that was part old eastern must be biafra? who approved it?

I don’t think you know that the name Biafra was originally crafted by a Delta man.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Tukpa8: 10:38am On May 05, 2023
nony43:

I don’t think you know that the name Biafra was originally crafted by a Delta man.
when ignorant person lower his argument in form of learning, it will be good for even the other person too......but when ignorant person who know nothing will be confidence to argue as if he is right,,it became annoying for the other person....... honestly you annoying me.

are you a kid?
why have you not all your life at least take a phone and do small finding of past?

You don't even know anything about south south states....you don't even know nothing about the eastern region.

Frank opigo is from Bayelsa not delta.
delta was part of old western region not eastern region.

I wonder what you learn at school.

back to my question....who made the law that whoever was from the eastern region must be biafra? was it God that made the law or igbos that made the law?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Ogiame: 10:42am On May 05, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol. You dat beg for money on Nairaland using different monikers too get mouth dey talk. grin
You dey mistake me for your Papa 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by bewla(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
Ogiame:
The funny thing is that, Wike made Rivers state to go on public holiday just to witness Tinubu embarrassing him and Belittle him. 🤣🤣🤣
Minister loading up

Dont go far
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Waterbear(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2023
Yet federal roads in the east are an eyesore.. death trap.. federal government fix it NO state government fixt it NO cause they wouldn't reimburse him... and we call it a one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.