Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks (36739 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by BRIMBRAM: 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:
The funny thing is that, Wike made Rivers state to go on public holiday just to witness Tinubu embarrassing him and Belittle him. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol. You dat beg for money on Nairaland using different monikers too get mouth dey talk. grin
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Passionate1(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmmm! If a snake bites Ur neighbour, u too are in danger. .
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by ItisWell22(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:
The funny thing is that, Wike made Rivers state to go on public holiday just to witness Tinubu embarrassing him and Belittle him. 🤣🤣🤣

Talk about Haman and Mordecai… 😊
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Icekid94(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2023
That was a good one from BAT. It's a sign of a good leader.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by 8stargeneral: 3:35pm On May 04, 2023
Serve him right

Wike the confused man

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Passionate1(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmmm! D garlic said to d onion, "you stink!"

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by lexy2014: 3:44pm On May 04, 2023
Emir8:
I like ASIWAJU's response. That's how to treat political jobbers

Tinubu said he was joking and that he was misunderstood
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by frankson1(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
richmond500:
These are the discussion made public, what they discussed behind closed doors is more important.
If Wike after 2weeks gets in fight with Tinubu, then I will trust Tinubu, but if he didn't, then they have already sold us.

Why should Wike get into a fight with Tinubu when Tinubu is just a President - Elect.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Bluntemperor: 3:52pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
Hope SS people are seeing the real traitors between SE & SWaste

You are the real danger to Nigeria!
From IPOB,Kanu
- you give Simon Ekpa the fraud of telling the people to use Monday to stay- away from their daily bread and the gaulibles acknowledged it- hook ,line and sinker!
You brough Obi into this,who was also dancing to the IPOB telegram, without knowing the contents and consequences!
- you hijacked the Nigerian Labour Congress- who claimed to be in Labour Party that had been incomunicado for 8-yrs now,only to be saying they are on a strike at the Airports.
- the Western People( you blind folly - called waste),especially the Lagosians, are wiser now by allowing their Youths to be hijacked and used during elections by the Labour Party .That would not happen again!
The best way for a better Nigerians is to echew - love,peace, truthfulness and respect for everyone and in all things and in all our dealings with one another!
Nonsensical People everywhere!
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by CursedOsuPigs: 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:

What is this Potopoto Republic citizen saying. What has that go to do with the fact that Tinubu would now allow himself to be blackmailed?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by LoveJesus87(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2023
Ever8090:
This Shehu sef, he is neither here nor there..

Meanwhile, no matter how strong you are, one day you will jam something that will shock you...

Governor Wike is shock.. grin
lmao grin grin grin
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Seb4luv1: 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
Did you watch the news? If yes, you will understand it Tinubu said it jokingly and concluded that you will have to lobby for the refund.
Ofunaofu:
Wike never saw it coming

He has also been told by Asiwaju to queue up in a long list of job seekers if he hopes to get any thing in the incoming government. So nothing is guaranteed.

For banters, Asiwaju also told wike to engage Sanwo Olu for banters. Asiwaju knows that wike loves engaging in banters. We remember the G5 asoebi group. We also remember the brickbats and the accompanying Live bands at every project commissioning event

Wike has been ridiculed even after declaring public holiday, he was still disgraced publicly

Wike at the moment is rejected by Asiwaju, rejected by APC, rejected by PDP and by extension Rivers State people.

Wike is homeless
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by amp01(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
Ogiame:
How did he embarrass and belittle him?
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Seb4luv1: 4:06pm On May 04, 2023
Did you watch the news? If yes, you will understand it Tinubu said it jokingly and concluded that you will have to lobby for the refund.

Ever8090:
This Shehu sef, he is neither here nor there..

Meanwhile, no matter how strong you are, one day you will jam something that will shock you...

Governor Wike is shock.. grin
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by damkin24(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
When your retarded region is being knocked then you will start moaning all over the social media space.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu has already rewarded Wike - by ordering Senator Magnus Abe to withdraw his case from the election tribunal.

He shouldn't expect anything from Tinubu. He'd be shocked soon
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by olamike02: 4:38pm On May 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
the real traitors remain easterns...
Afghaneasterners
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Tukpa8: 4:46pm On May 04, 2023
nony43:

How?
they are traitors because they want to steal our lands into biafra
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Rexymania(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2023
Wike won chop, Tinubu say NO, calm down
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Wike messed up with that request. Like Gbajabiamila said during the dinner IT WAS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY.

Tinubu was smart not to make any commitments and he was bold about it. How l wish he will continue to be that bold.

The issue could have been secret discussion if Wike is thinking fine but he messed up

Na you understand the matter as e be.
All that betrayal talk all these others are saying is not it

Even if you are corrupt, you must not communicate to the public that you run a nepotistic government.

That response from Tinubu was good for the image of the government.

The actual thing that happens behind closed doors is a different matter.

But the response is good for the image of the incoming government.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Elonmuzk(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
Wike hasn't seen anything yet, selfish man!

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Gabriel004: 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
You are daft, as in very daft. So you expect him to give him the money.

Trust me whe I say you are daft.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Georgejeez: 5:12pm On May 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I heard Wike cried after returning home
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin😂😂😂🤣🤣
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Warl0ck: 5:23pm On May 04, 2023
Gabriel004:
You are daft, as in very daft. So you expect him to give him the money.

Trust me whe I say you are daft.
if it is paining you why not jump off lagoon?

1 Like

Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by godofuck231: 5:25pm On May 04, 2023
Apc when be evil, you go de finger devil azz
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by Afamsi: 5:32pm On May 04, 2023
25 days to go, the idiot is becoming humble
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by juman(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2023
Tricks?
No trick there.
Governors that do federal roads and ask for refund should be applauded.
AD Governors left federal roads undone but it was bad idea.
I was several times in abeokuta in 2002 and 2003 there were seas of water on the road, I wondered, a taxi driver told me it was policy of AD governors not to repair federal roads to score political points.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by 9gerian: 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
It is actually a balancing act that any president must learn so as not to create problems that arise from unduly favoring any side against the other.

Remember some of the APC stalwarts are already unhappy with the romance between tinubu and wike.

Warl0ck:
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by juman(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
Probably wike might be the works minister.
Likely he is going to join apc.
It's good for apc if rivers fall on their side.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by juman(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2023
What tinubu said was wike has to lobby him for refund.
Which makes sense.
Re: "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks by noble99: 6:15pm On May 04, 2023
Emir8:
I like ASIWAJU's response. That's how to treat political jobbers
He responded that way so that people will not start talking about it, he owes Wike and many other northern governors where he won alot, if not he will not come for second term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.