Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices (37396 Views)

GHANAIAN �� Women Stop Wig Fair By NIGERIAN �� Wig Vendor Due To EXTREMELY L / Had A Good News For Gifts Cards Seller trade Your cards At Very Reasonable Rate / Online Wig Seller Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:03am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Hahahahahahah, see you crying and turning to blackmail, at no place did anyone allege Fakeness, it came from your hateful mind. Cry harder.

We are talking about Nigerians in Ghana dealing with fake products which most tribes are involved.. What nonsense blackmail are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Nigerians used to operate microfinance bank in Ghana until one guy operating from Circle disappeared with people's money including locals. They have stopped Nigerians from operating that. There are more other things we are no longer allowed to do cos we have abused the opportunity given to us.

I spent reasonable years in Ghana then so I know that the problem is

Same way a Nigerian drug lord carried drugs in Chicago and they stopped many Nigerian people from visa lottery grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
christejames:

It's not about spoiling the market oga...

What is trade fair?

Is it not mostly to display wares which can be sold at cheaper rate? Which happens once in a while.

So I don't think the Nigerian selling it cheaper means the quality is inferior. Why are Ghanaians in support of the Nigerian against the market women, if her goods are inferior?

Wait, you are yet to get it, so a group of people from Ghana who has been living in Nigeria for years can organize a trade fair at Alaba market without involving any Nigerians and still sell the products at cheap price.

How does that sound?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Same way a Nigerian drug lord carried drugs in Chicago and they stopped many Nigerian people from visa lottery grin

Incoherent bunkum

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

We are talking about Nigerians in Ghana dealing with fake products which most tribes are involved.. What nonsense blackmail are you talking about?

Face the topic, if you're beaten in this one, look for another Igbo hating thread and join, it's your life destiny bro grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by inoki247: 10:06am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Nigerians used to operate microfinance bank in Ghana until one guy operating from Circle disappeared with people's money including locals. They have stopped Nigerians from operating that. There are more other things we are no longer allowed to do cos we have abused the opportunity given to us.

I spent reasonable years in Ghana then so I know that the problem is

Ordinary Mobile money Agent you're not meant to operate that once you're a foreigner so let's say someone who doesn't know the Law and he or she his a Foreigner if he try am and issues happen maybe with customers or anything and police is involved once they know you're a foreigner u don enta another wahala be that....
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Wait, you are yet to get it, so a group of people from Ghana who has been living in Nigeria for years can organize a trade fair at Alaba market without involving any Nigerians and still sell the products at cheap price.

How does that sound?

Sounds like business competition to me, I trust Alaba boys to show them shege legally, crash prices for the day and send them back to Ghana in deep debts grin cheesy cheesy

They will have to sell their wares to Alaba traders to get transport money back to Ghana.

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Face the topic, if you're beaten in this one, look for another Igbo hating thread and join, it's your life destiny bro grin

You see your life, I never mentioned a single tribe nor accuse any tribe. Why do you feel threatened about my comments when I did not mention any tribe?

Isn't that sinneth runneth when no one pursueth?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:10am On May 04, 2023
inoki247:

Ordinary Mobile money Agent you're not meant to operate that once you're a foreigner so let's say someone who doesn't know the Law and he or she his a Foreigner if he try am and issues happen maybe with customers or anything and police is involved once they know you're a foreigner u don enta another wahala be that....

You see our friendship with Ghana, we have abused some gan, Imagine Nigerians doing kidnapping and robbery in Ghana? If not because we have married each other, they would have raised their voice on some things we are abusing

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You see your life, I never mentioned a single tribe nor accuse any tribe. Why do you feel threatened about my comments when I did not mention any tribe?

Isn't that sinneth runneth when no one pursueth?

Your examples with Alaba market gave you out, we know why you are here, if this topic is about cattle trade and high handedness, you won't be here. Your antecedents says you will rush in here when you here wig seller, because you know the tribe that sells wigs mostly. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

But you now know there is a legal basis for their trade in Ghana? Can you now hide you face in shame. Nigeria police is completely toothless, worthless entity, does it make them not to exist?

What is wrong with you? I am on the side of Nigerians. My point is that why must they go where they know they are hated and the laws and organisations like ECOWAS will be unable to protect them If the worst happens?

What if an uncivilised mob decide to confiscate their goods and burn it all while Ghana police stand and watch? Is that not a likely scenario?

Is this not lawless Africa where many still go around like savages brutally lynching others without any consequences whatsoever? Oya carry your leg waka go Sambisa forest na.

Just don't know why some of you are so stubborn and immature instead of being realist who then get the best out of life and societies.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Larryton(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2023
Hmm! Substandard products from the Republic of Leeches
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:13am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Your examples with Alaba market gave you out, we know why you are here, if this topic is about cattle trade and high handedness, you won't be here. Your antecedents says you will rush in here when you here wig seller, because you know the tribe that sells wigs mostly. grin

Toh

When you are done with your quarter cleverness , let us know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You see our friendship with Ghana, we have abused some gan, Imagine Nigerians doing kidnapping and robbery in Ghana? If not because we have married each other, they would have raised their voice on some things we are abusing

Please don't forget, Nigerians sold a lot of life threatening drugs in Chicago too, Whitney Houston may be a victim of city boys consignment from Colombia.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:14am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Please don't forget, Nigerians sold a lot of life threatening drugs in Chicago too, Whitney Houston may be a victim of city boys consignment from Colombia.

Could you stick to the topic without shifting goal post?

Thank you
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 10:15am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Someone that doesn't know you and moh247 or read your comments will think you guys are unintelligent trolls . But we who have battled you two for long actually know you are both very intelligent. What bedevils me is why you guys chose to remain in Nigeria wasting your time online?

Since I got to Europe I am living my best life . Work as a back end admins in a dot-com then my second job is a mixocolocist in an up sacke bar that sophomores and freshmen frequent here in my city . I have a third job that's just a 8hr weekly shift but all in all when converted to naira I am making in total over 2.million weekly after taxes plus tips inclusive.

Dude leave Nigeria and come abroad forget trolling online , these politicians aren't anyone's friend o.

I am sure with the way things are going I will be a billionaire with legit hustle by the time I am 45. Then I can retire to Edo state in my mansion and join politics there in Nigeria .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Could you stick to the topic without shifting goal post?

Thank you

Are you not the chief goal post shifter of this site? Check the comments and see that it was you who started shifting the post to fake products before I decided to help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:18am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Someone that doesn't know you and moh247 or read your comments will think you guys are an unintelligent trolls . But we who have battled you two for long actually know you are both very intelligent. What bedevils me is why you guys chose to remain in Nigeria wasting your time online

Since I got to Europe I am living my best life . Work as a back end admins in a dot-com then my second job is a mixocolocist in an up sacke bar that sophomores and freshmen frequent here in my city . I have a third job that's just a 8hr weekly shift but all in all when converted to naira I am making in total over 2.million weekly after taxes plus tips inclusive.

Dude leave Nigeria and come abroad forget trolling online , these politicians aren't anyone's friend o.

I am sure with the way things are going I will be a billionaire with legit hustle by the time I am 45. Then I can retire to Edo state in my mansion and join politics there in Nigeria .

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey , it don flat.

Are you the first Nigerian to travel abroad, Europe? Are all the Nigerians in abroad living a better life?

What's even the definition of Abroad? Is Nigeria not an abroad? A British in Nigeria, where is he/she in if not abroad.

Only empty barrel dey make the loudest noise. You claimed you have such decent work yet you still have time to be trolling people online everyday..

Your laughter dey make me dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:20am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Are you not the chief goal post shifter of this site? Check the comments and see that it was you who started shifting the post to fake products before I decided to help you.

Your problem is you are not interested to learn a thing, reason why you always jump on one thread to another just to drop irrelevant comments.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 10:21am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey , it don flat.

Are you the first Nigeria to travel abroad, Europe? Are all the Nigerians in abroad living a better life?

What's even the definition of Abroad? Is Nigeria not an abroad? A British in Nigeria, where is he/she in if not abroad.

Only empty barrel dey make the loudest noise. You claimed you have such decent work yet you still have time to be trolling people online everyday..

Your laughter dey make me dey laugh

Indeed , if you understand what a back end admin does you would know all I do it sit and stare at a computer screen then run the occasional stability testing in containers on selenium via client requests. But you are so bitter you don't understand. 🤣🤣🤣 Typical Nigerian who poverty has dealt with, you think everything is chest beating...🤣 Moh247 is way smarter and I see that dude relocating soon but you on the other hand. Will live a life of regret 🤣🤣

Verysboom you will be 35 trolling on Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Continue o , that will look good on your resume.

Well done 👍

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Someone that doesn't know you and moh247 or read your comments will think you guys are unintelligent trolls . But we who have battled you two for long actually know you are both very intelligent. What bedevils me is why you guys chose to remain in Nigeria wasting your time online?

Not everyone wants to or has to leave Nigeria. Those you implore to join you abroad could be living fulfilled lives in Nigeria they are very happy with.

Congratulation on your success but try to keep an open mind as much as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 10:22am On May 04, 2023
OneTemplate:

Not everyone wants to or has to leave Nigeria. Those you implore to join you abroad could be living fulfilled lives in Nigeria they are very happy with.

Congratulation on your success but try to keep an open mind as much as possible.

Thanks bro. Trust me helinules has no plans for himself. Hence I felt the need to advice him , he is over 30 and staring at 40 down a barrel of regret.
.yet he doesn't want to change

It is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by successmatters(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Your problem is you are not interested to learn a thing, reason why you always jump on one thread to another just to drop irrelevant comments.

Local kettle on wooden fire calling pot on gas cooker black grin

You cannot teach me anything, you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:25am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Indeed , if you understand what a back end admin does you would know all I do it sit and stare at a computer screen then run the occasion container test on selenium via client requests. But you are so bitter you don't understand. 🤣🤣🤣 Typical Nigerian who poverty has dealt with, you think everything is chest beating...🤣 Moh247 is way smarter and I see that dude relocating soon but you on the other hand. Will live a life of regret 🤣🤣

Verysboom you will be 35 trolling on Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Continue o , that will look good on your resume.

Well done 👍

Guy, again see your life.

You are being employed not that you are the CEO..

Waiting make we wey dey employ people talk. Ronaldo wan dey brag say na him dey collect the highest pay, abeg seh the person wey dey pay Ronaldo, na only him him dey pay? What about other team members, coach, maintenance of the stadium.

If the statement about you living in Europe is true, then you might have been in abroad but you are not exposed. Your understanding about things are just too limited that you believe others are not also doing far better than you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:26am On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Local kettle on wooden fire calling pot on gas cooker black grin

You cannot teach me anything, you know nothing.

I have been teaching you politics for years on this forum. It has been loosing upon loosing for you and your likes. We just dealt with you recently.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by yesloaded: 10:27am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Ghana and Nigeria trade could be more than Benin and Togo that are more closer then.

But some Nigerians have abused the opportunity of trade business between the 2 country by selling at lower price compare to the price the locals are selling.

Are they same products? Yes but the cheaper ones are mostly fake.

The Ghanaian sellers issue is about spoiling the market price and also selling fake products.

Can you provide evidence to support your claims about quality of the products?

Although I dislike to engage people like you but if we failed to correct some fake information you guys love to share up & down then you guys will will mislead uninformed people with your fake information

I'm sure you have zero knowledge about trade hence you won't spill out what you just did

Same company can sell the same product of same quality at different prices to different customers

You don't expect someone who buys at distributor price but decided to sell wholesalers price to retailer not to have quick sales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 10:27am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Guy, again see your life.

You are being employed not that you are the CEO..

Waiting make we wey dey employ people talk. Ronaldo wan dey brag say na him dey collect the highest pay, abeg seh the person wey dey pay Ronaldo, na only him him dey pay? What about other team members, coach, maintenance of the stadium.

If the statement about you living in Europe is true, then you might have been in abroad but you are not exposed. Your understanding about things are just too limited that you believe others are not also doing far better than you

Whatever you feel is up to you. You are almost 40.years bro. You are almost 20 years older than me. Yet I am certain before 40 I will have my own dot-com fully functional here.

Can you say the same thing with all the time you waste trolling on Nairaland?

Don't live a life of regret , use your time well. My mentor will say you can waste money or anything because you can always get them back as long as you have time. Time is the one thing you should never waste.

Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Thanks bro. Trust me helinules has no plans bro for himself. Hence I felt the need to advice him , he is over 30 and staring at 40 down a barrel of regret.
.yet he doesn't want to change

It is well

You don't know his plans or even the reality of his life. Enjoy your success wherever you are but no need to develop a superiority complex over folks in Nigeria because you're abroad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 10:30am On May 04, 2023
OneTemplate:

You don't know his plans or even the reality of his life. Enjoy your success wherever you are but no need to develop a superiority complex over folks in Nigeria because you're abroad.

Bro I don't , I am just 24 but I see alot of older Nigerian egbon them being so stupid wasting their life on trivial BS that's just not worth it and tomorrow they will blame their village People

Moh247 is a very smart dude. I swear before this year is over that dude would have relocated.

Nigeria kills.dreams bro , I pray you also leave ... Let it be left alone filled with people like helinules who have no real plan but to troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:30am On May 04, 2023
yesloaded:

Can you provide evidence to support your claims about quality of the products?

Although I dislike to engage people like you but if we failed to correct some fake information you guys love to share up & down then you guys will will mislead uninformed people with your fake information

I'm sure you have zero knowledge about trade hence you won't spill out what you just did

Same company can sell the same product of same quality at different prices to different customers

You don't expect someone who buys at distributor price but decided to sell wholesalers price to retailer not to have quick sales

I took a boy to circle to buy a laptop back then, on getting there, we met a Nigerian showing us the laptops he has, after negotiating, the guy bought one from the Nigerian and we left.

That same laptop only work for just 1 day, calling the guy to complain, except if he's going to pick his call tomorrow..

That's just one of the examples. I spent reasonable years in Ghana before moving on so I know what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2023
christejames:

Don't just read a disjointed part of a story and make conclusions...

This event happened last week in Ghana and it trended. Many Ghanaians were lambasting the women who protested and even encouraged the Nigerian to involve the police. They said the women have long been exploiting them not just in wig business...

The Ghanaians said the Nigerian went through all the processes for approval and she is a law abiding citizen who pays her dues.

Do you know that even the protesting women called out their celebrities like John Dumelo for sticking out for the Nigerian?
helinues is always unreasonable, especially on matters concerning Obi and Igbos. Don't waste your time on him. Deep down he knows that what he is doing is evil but he thinks he is just playing tribal politics online, the reality however is that he is completely lost

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by helinues: 10:32am On May 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
helinues is always unreasonable, especially on matters concerning Obi and Igbos. Don't waste your time on him. Deep down he knows that what he is doing is evil but he thinks he is just playing tribal politics online, the reality however is that he is completely lost

Must you people always claim victims? Where in all my comments did I mention Igbo or any tribe? Should we say you people are already feeling guilty as the culprits cos I am not understanding you guys insinuation

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikeja City Mall At Alausa / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.