Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices (37388 Views)

GHANAIAN �� Women Stop Wig Fair By NIGERIAN �� Wig Vendor Due To EXTREMELY L / Had A Good News For Gifts Cards Seller trade Your cards At Very Reasonable Rate / Online Wig Seller Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Maski87: 11:56am On May 04, 2023
I just dey admire the Ghana woman big nyash
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Tukpa8: 11:57am On May 04, 2023
Biafran
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by VIKTO83(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2023
That's mere stupidity.
Best bet would have been to buy off the goods brought in by the Nigerian retailers at a very cheaper price..i mean force them to cut d price further down and negotiate for a certain quantity to be sold or a stipulated period for the trade fair.

In a short time, the same goods will become scarce due to cut in d supplies and u start selling ur goods at twice the price.

That's a fair deal.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Osanoghodua1: 11:57am On May 04, 2023
christejames:
Some people with their parochial mentality in business sha... 😅

If they are truly good in business, it would have been a perfect opportunity for them to buy all the Nigerian goods at a more cheaper price and then resale same to their fellow Ghanaians that they have been exploiting at exorbitant price... 😅
. Buy fake goods?
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by NoFucksToGive: 12:00pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

What people think/feel about me is none of my business cos I am not in any position to do a shit about it.

You can only assume. I am 2 hours ahead of Nigeria, so stop that crap of living Nigeria, infact only spent 2 months in all the Buhari's presidency.

If you are blessed, be grateful without undermining others. Thinking your father's farm is the biggest is delusional cos you haven't been to other people's father's farm.

Btw, someone reading from you for the first time would think nice guy dey talk, how many monikers have you used between last week and this week to troll me? They are nothing less than 10.

Shouldn't I be the one to be trolling others if all what bunkum you assumed about me are true?

Ask yourself consciously, how many years have you been trolling me and others on this forum? When it's something all glaring on your comments history.

Go and ask people before you, I am uncrackable on this forum, propaganda, blackmailing, trolling, insults, curses are things I have gone through on this forum which make me to be one of the last man standing.

Focus more about your life, work on how to unite with your daughter which has been separated from you for years, you got lots of unhealed wounds which you need to take care of.

Lastly, na over sabi for a sloth going into marathon race with a cheetah

Sorry bro been busy hence the late reply.

Didn't read your epistle cos you aren't someone I respect at all.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by onuman: 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
APC has made their country become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
What country are they returning to?
The sadists in APC still plan to continue; Islamic exteemism to have Nigeria as an Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws is the latest plot by the Buharideens of APC.
Nigeria's voters rejected APC last presidential election, but the Mohammed Yakubu in INEC jettisoned the Electoral Act to give victory to APC.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by timisquare82(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
They want to spoil wig market in Ghana.

The Ghanaian wig seller should have involved Police.

Organizing trade fair when you are not a citizen of Ghana.. Dem get mind gan

I think Ghana is no man land
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by eliyke(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

What people think/feel about me is none of my business cos I am not in any position to do a shit about it.

You can only assume. I am 2 hours ahead of Nigeria, so stop that crap of living Nigeria, infact only spent 2 months in all the Buhari's presidency.

If you are blessed, be grateful without undermining others. Thinking your father's farm is the biggest is delusional cos you haven't been to other people's father's farm.

Btw, someone reading from you for the first time would think nice guy dey talk, how many monikers have you used between last week and this week to troll me? They are nothing less than 10.

Shouldn't I be the one to be trolling others if all what bunkum you assumed about me are true?

Ask yourself consciously, how many years have you been trolling me and others on this forum? When it's something all glaring on your comments history.

Go and ask people before you, I am uncrackable on this forum, propaganda, blackmailing, trolling, insults, curses are things I have gone through on this forum which make me to be one of the last man standing.

Focus more about your life, work on how to unite with your daughter which has been separated from you for years, you got lots of unhealed wounds which you need to take care of.

Lastly, na over sabi for a sloth going into marathon race with a cheetah
u only spent 2 months in buhari administration,bt u are one of his followers pushing him down our throat, meaning u are not even in Nigeria..but why are u dis wicked?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by luluman: 12:06pm On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

That's international neck pressing grin

After tossing the opposition traders aside in every part of Nigeria, we are there in Africa to crash prices and take the profits home. Keep wailing, we're balling, my own family was part of this move, and the consumers in Ghana are still calling us to return with more cheaper wigs to save them from their Ghana brothers grin

You can wail sha.
Better think straight: You can use the opportunity given now to leave before it turns to "XenoGhana"
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by onuman: 12:10pm On May 04, 2023
timisquare82:

I think Ghana is no man land

Lagos will not contain you if they are forced by Ghana to return to Nigeria, the way Shagari and Buhari forced Ghana people in Nigeria to return to Ghana.

Nigeria is long overdue for splitting to new and more managed countries but some of you clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, spew hatred against an ethnic group, as you behave like passengers clutching tight on a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables, you block escape from the ship for those who want to escape from drowning.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by BennyDGreat: 12:11pm On May 04, 2023
OneTemplate:
If you insist on trading in a market traditionally hostile to you, on a personal level, then deal with whatever you encounter there.

There's absolutely no way there won't be foreigners Ghana's market....it's impossible.

There some Nigerians who have stayed in Ghana for 30+ years and have thriving businesses over there....do they sell off their businesses and come back because of hostility from some quarters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by BreconHills(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Ghana and Nigeria trade could be more than Benin and Togo that are more closer then.

But some Nigerians have abused the opportunity of trade business between the 2 country by selling at lower price compare to the price the locals are selling.

Are they same products? Yes but the cheaper ones are mostly fake.

The Ghanaian sellers issue is about spoiling the market price and also selling fake products.

If the cheaper ones are fake then let the buyer/market decide. The key element of any markets is true price discovery. The makola women are a cartel and all cartel products are inherently expensive. The winner is not supposed to be just the wig cartel but the women of Ghana who deserve affordable prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Blackdisciple(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
Imagine Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by pacespot(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2023
Everybody just wants to kick Nigerians out of their country. Until we get it right in Nigeria, nobody will respect us outside.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Spanki(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2023
If not for epileptic kleptomania kinda of leadership that we have always used our own hands to bring upon ourselves, else how can a country blessed with so much abundant natural resources be witnessing this from a country like Ghana Bloody nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Tremple8v: 12:20pm On May 04, 2023
Omo see small Ghana ooo. Ghana for backyard.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Menclothing: 12:20pm On May 04, 2023
Africans
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by WorldRichest: 12:24pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don’t sound mentally stable

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by ariesbull: 12:28pm On May 04, 2023
blacks and entitlement mentality...Ghana folks are cry babies,,,,music, movies they cry, football they cry over Nigeria...Now ordinary wig they cry

cant they compete...shameless folks

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by mariahAngel(f): 12:29pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Hate will eventually consume you!
"Dem get mind gan" who be "Dem"?
You no know say "Dem" get mind before?

Would the Nigerians have confidently organized the trade fair without authorizations?

Come to Nigerian markets; Ghanaians and people from other west African countries are freely doing business without harassments.

You will continue to have sleepless nights over Dem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by dominique(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2023
sonature1:
They say there's a local law that forbids foreigners from engaging in petty trade in Ghana.

According to those in the know, the essence is to keep the informal sector from from foreigners and give Ghanaians jobs.

But they're free to go to other people's countries and do their trading there without hassles.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Dafresh: 12:30pm On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Someone that doesn't know you and moh247 or read your comments will think you guys are unintelligent trolls . But we who have battled you two for long actually know you are both very intelligent. What bedevils me is why you guys chose to remain in Nigeria wasting your time online?

Since I got to Europe I am living my best life . Work as a back end admins in a dot-com then my second job is a mixocolocist in an up sacke bar that sophomores and freshmen frequent here in my city . I have a third job that's just a 8hr weekly shift but all in all when converted to naira I am making in total over 2.million weekly after taxes plus tips inclusive.

Dude leave Nigeria and come abroad forget trolling online , these politicians aren't anyone's friend o.

I am sure with the way things are going I will be a billionaire with legit hustle by the time I am 45. Then I can retire to Edo state in my mansion and join politics there in Nigeria .
You're giving advice to those that will not accept
I need that type of your work please

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 04, 2023
BennyDGreat:

There's absolutely no way there won't be foreigners Ghana's market....it's impossible.

There some Nigerians who have stayed in Ghana for 30+ years and have thriving businesses over there....do they sell off their businesses and come back because of hostility from some quarters?

Ot course I know that but my point is that Ghanaians have personal resentment for Nigerians . One has to be careful when toxic emotions and sentiments are involved in interacting with others.

The world will grow more protectionist because of dwindling resources to human being ratio. Canada recently banned sales of homes to foreigner. This happened Jan 2023 not 1923.

It is an example of the sort of protectionist action some of us thought we will never see in our lifetime yet it is here today and Canada will no doubt justify their action saying they were forced to move to protect the interest of Canadians. We cannot deny they have the right to do that.

Now combine inevitable protectionism with latent resentment of others as is the case with Ghana and Nigeria.

Nigerians who want a new market to penetrate should look away from Ghana. That is my personal and informed advice to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nicenixon: 12:36pm On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

Same way a Nigerian drug lord carried drugs in Chicago and they stopped many Nigerian people from visa lottery grin
Lol!
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by sorepco(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2023
So Indomie and Etisalat and MTN that are organising fairs here should stop?
How some people de think sef!
A fair that reducesprices for the poor masses? Wao!

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Nicenixon: 12:42pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You see your life, I never mentioned a single tribe nor accuse any tribe. Why do you feel threatened about my comments when I did not mention any tribe?

Isn't that sinneth runneth when no one pursueth?
it is funny you noticed this so late, I known for the way he was aggressive in his replies.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by eroticecstasy: 12:46pm On May 04, 2023
successmatters:

This is ECOWAS!!!

There is a free trade pact.

When Nigerians attacked and deported Ghanaians where was ECOWAS?

Nigerians hasn't seen anything yet. Nigeria have an international displaced tribes, they'll pay for the atrocities of their fathers.
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by BennyDGreat: 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
OneTemplate:

Ot course I know that but my point is that Ghanaians have personal resentment for Nigerians . One has to be careful when toxic emotions and sentiments are involved in interacting with others.

The world will grow more protectionist because of dwindling resources to human being ratio. Canada recently banned sales of homes to foreigner. This happened Jan 2023 not 1923.

It is an example of the sort of protectionist action some of us thought we will never see in our lifetime yet it is high and Canada will no doubt justify their action saying they were forced to move to protect the interest of Canadians. We cannot deny they have the right to do that.

Now combine inevitable protectionist with latent resentment of others as is the case with Ghana and Nigeria.

Nigerians who want a new market to penetrate should look away from Ghana. That is my personal and informed advice to them.

It's not that easy for someone who has been in Ghana market for like 20+ years and is doing well...

Starting out in a new territory because of some hostility is a big gamble. Many would rather endure the hostility than chart a new course with an unpredictable outcome...the only thing such individuals can do is to branch into new markets to test waters but they can't close down their engagement in the Ghanian market. Never

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by Xtristopher: 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
How can someone leave Nigeria and go and be selling wig in Ghana no be JuJu be that? Ghana of all places.
Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by clockwisereport: 12:54pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Did you watch the video. The woman was cleared by the tax board

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by pinkasso: 12:54pm On May 04, 2023
When I dey explain to someone say exchange rate goes beyond conversion them no dey understand..them never hear of " Purchasing power"...if Nigeria no get insecurity issues it would have been the cheapest and one of best place to live on earth ...
inoki247:

Lol nothing like not so things are costly dere....

How much is a 30cl coca-cola 5cedis that's like 300naira and we still buy 50cl in Nigeria for 200naira...

Club Lager Beer is sold for 11 cedis that's like 700 and the standard isn't more than our Normal Goldberg, Throphy

How Much is dere Gulder 11 cedis to 12 cedis how much is Gulder in Nigeria.....

Compare derr market with Nigeria market unless you want to lie to yourself and don't use CBN exchange rate cos CBN will never give Cedis to goan spend in Ghana you will pass through Black Market so that's how things work....

If a Ghanaian Brings dere currency to Nigeria he will surely get value for his money than taking Naira to Ghana...

The amount I bought my Hisense 42inch smart TV is the same amount you will get an Hisense Ordinary TV 42inch with Satellite dish inbuilt..

All this are not made up but talking from experience you can go to Nigeria Jumia and Ghana Jumia and compare things yourself...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices by sorepco(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2023
She is not trading wig...she is a full scale importer!

Xtristopher:
How can someone leave Nigeria and go and be selling wig in Ghana no be JuJu be that? Ghana of all places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dilapidated Union Bank In Chibok Town / Ikeja City Mall At Alausa / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.