Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others (17526 Views)

Gear Up For The Looming Danger To Google And Microsoft Phasing Out Passwords / Hp Elitebook 8460p Intel Corei5. 320gb 4gb Fingerprint. / 10 Ways Hackers Get Your Passwords And What You Need To Do To Protect Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by seunmohmoh(f): 11:15am On May 04, 2023
How do I log out a page on my Facebook account? I page created in a foreign name is attached to my profile and I can't seem to log it out.
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Draslo(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
Knowingly and unknowingly the world is heading towards what The technology John the Beloved through the inspiration of God prophecied about thousands of years ago..

When you carefully look at what is going on world wide with the Global CBDC launch and all that. Just know and understand that the world is preparing and heading the " Beast system

None of these technologies by themselves are the Mark of the Beast but they demonstrate the technological capabilities to implement what scripture describes. And while technology itself is neither good nor bad - it shows how such technology could be used by those in power to control much of society.

[b][/b]

Wake up! Wake up! Wake-up!
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
But you're using your phone to type this. Thunder strike you for your hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2023
kestolove95:
As a consumer nation, we are ready for them
Gradually it's moving towards what was foretold by John
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Abfinest007(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2023
Nice one
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Reference(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2023
That is the future. But hardware has to improve across board.
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lexy2014: 11:21am On May 04, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
😖😖 technological advancement

how?
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lexy2014: 11:21am On May 04, 2023
Reference:
That is the future. But hardware has to improve across board.
future of what?
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by eepeepook: 11:22am On May 04, 2023
I have only a slight problem with two factor authentication. Let me see if this will turn out seamless. I’ll jump on it quickly.
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lexy2014: 11:22am On May 04, 2023
Thanksful:

Waking up mean, make we no use technology again?

is this what you call technology?
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Nobody: 11:23am On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

is this what you call technology?

Please what is technology?

We learn everyday
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by valiju: 11:24am On May 04, 2023
Does he even exist in the first place
ednut1:
just has been coming for more than 2000 years. He is dead and gone. Not coming anywhere. If he even comes he will be hanged again

1 Like

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Ikenna442(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Na this one wey Al go take replicate us.

human go come de useless grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lebron7(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
Knowingly and unknowingly the world is heading towards what The technology John the Beloved through the inspiration of God prophecied about thousands of years ago..

When you carefully look at what is going on world wide with the Global CBDC launch and all that. Just know and understand that the world is preparing and heading the " Beast system

None of these technologies by themselves are the Mark of the Beast but they demonstrate the technological capabilities to implement what scripture describes. And while technology itself is neither good nor bad - it shows how such technology could be used by those in power to control much of society.

[b][/b]

JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
But you're using a phone lol
You're so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lexy2014: 11:33am On May 04, 2023
Thanksful:

Please what is technology?

We learn everyday

I dont know. tell me
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by MrAgbako: 11:36am On May 04, 2023
We know their end game😂 nah must to use fingerprint? Why face out password?
This is more of a system of control 😂
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Ikem11(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2023
Olachase:
The poster above the one above said all this are signs of end time, forgotten that even he/she isn't safe if judgement is by technology Advancement

abi no be phone you take day login for Nairaland 😏😏

The thing tire me sef how this people always tag everything with religion.

They give them 5g them say the evil while then still use 4g dey do the complain lol.

Google give them password some even use their name as password now for more security due to scammers fingerprint enter now na evil lol
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Armaggedon: 11:43am On May 04, 2023
MrAgbako:
We know their end game😂 nah must to use fingerprint? Why face out password?
This is more of a system of control 😂
you can imagine having a database of peoples faces and fingerprint. It means nobody is safe.
Just tell me what is wrong with password.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2023
This is what the prophets saw...prints, mark...
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by jayAjoku(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2023
Slowly and surely we’re heading into the world George Orwell predicted in his book 1984 .
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by lebron7(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2023
GreatVocalist:

What part of his comment did he state that phones or technological gadgets are inherently bad?
If you believe technology can be used to control you then why use it
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by luluosas(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2023
I just activated mime
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by ModCaller: 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
Flier:
grin grin grin password must be allowed,they will probably get sued
I can never use my finger print online or my face,its quite dangerious
You cant gather everything about someones life in your system

You're not using it online.

You use it the same way you use it to unlock app. Your browser app will do the same thing those apps do. The browser will confirm that you're the person you claim to be and send a secure message to the site telling them to accept you.

Anything other than that is reckless privacy invasion

1 Like

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Uzomarexeze(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2023
I Strongly Believe every Information you drop... ON THIS PLATFORM

BUT

The Truth is we are not aware and EVEN THE ELECT MIGHT NOT BE SAVED cause many will be carried away with TECHNOLOGY and Live God Behind

MAY GOD HELP HUMAN
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by tosynAB(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
Better idea so fah though, dem took it too long sha
Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Eberex(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2023
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming
JESUS CHRIST is Coming

Definitely the prophecy is coming true gradually. The mark of the beast does not necessarily mean the devil will be the one to give man the mark. It is simply telling us that a time will be coming when you cannot buy or sell without a mark, that mark can be anything ranging from what google is planning to do.

It will interest you to know that, even this new introduction might just be tiny part of the puzzle because the world might still have 300 more years

1 Like

Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by Nolevel666: 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
ednut1:
jesus has been coming for more than 2000 years. He is dead and gone. Not coming anywhere. If he even comes he will be hanged again
Chilled black bullet for you jor

Make them day play.

The rest of the world are busy inventing the next big tech, they are here preaching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free IWP VPS Server / Bibles For Easyworship 6 / How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.