Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 (22104 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by RealEzee(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2023
Naajjii:

Abeg go sit which trophy mushrooms trophy or which one 😁😁
grin try win principal cup naa
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Fstar1: 12:05am On May 05, 2023
Manchester united didn't play as expected of them today. Brighton for heaven sake..smh
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Indigbo: 12:24am On May 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Brighton stubborn sha. You cant totally outplay them. Even mancity's defence would be threatened. They are like honeybadgers!

The same Brighton that Arsenal beat like baby? undecided . Just say Man United players are shit..
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 12:41am On May 05, 2023
ConnectPhones:
Many lazy players in Manchester United team example martial
the club should sell him or release lazy ass players, one thing I respect Arsenal till today. once you are hostile and willing to go, just go and don't give the squad unnecessary drama. Is Martial bigger than utd?
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 1:18am On May 05, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats to Osimhen & Napoli for winning Seria A Title after 33 yrs.
Osimem with the crucial equalising goal.
very happy for him and the Napoli fans all around the world. wish this was Arsenal season, but the coach & Arsenal management fuckup big time. I will never fault the players, they all tried &really work hard. But not doing some major signings in the summer and the team lacking depth is what should be focus on next season, that is if Arteta is not sack or ever get closer again. it was a battle between the boss and his assistant. I congratulate City in advance, and I pray their successful seasons over the years will not turn to past glory like that of Arsenal, utd or Chelsea soon. Amina, amen,ishe,aasee. peace be upon us all. good night guys

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by adid09011617135(f): 1:32am On May 05, 2023
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:34am On May 05, 2023
Buddha3:

At least Man United's case is still a huge probability. Arsenal has lost their only chance at silverware for this season. And whether they be second on the table and United be fourth, they both will still play the UCL.

And need I remind you that United still has two trophies to play for?! You dey mock person wey don achieve pass you this season, when all you can brag about is a second place finish. No be juju be that?!

It's baffling how all of a sudden you lots now call Carling Cup a trophy..I remember some years ago, man Utd fans were bragging how insignificant this same cup was, now it feels like world cup. Radarada!!! Arsenal pass Man Utd this season, swallow the L

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 1:36am On May 05, 2023
prinsam30:

players worst than this monriho won Europa with, u guys should stop saying lacks quality abeg
by packing bus and anti football controversial mind games and dirty speeches like tot or drunkard,abegi. Europa na UCL or league title. Bring SAF back,even with the help of F.A refs that favor utd most times, Ferguson go collect wotowoto,infact they will send him to grave eventually and spoilt his legacy. The squad is a piss of pooh,and lack quality and cohesive, that's what the man up there is saying. Thank God, my man CR7 left,it will have been in news say CR7 kick Martial & Bruno for not passing the ball for my man to score a good goal.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by arantess: 1:49am On May 05, 2023
Bukola94:
very happy for him and the Napoli fans all around the world. wish this was Arsenal season, but the coach & Arsenal management fuckup big time. I will never fault the players, they all tried &really work hard. But not doing some major signings in the summer and the team lacking depth is what should be focus on next season, that is if Arteta is not sack or ever get closer again. it was a battle between the boss and his assistant. I congratulate City in advance, and I pray their successful seasons over the years will not turn to past glory like that of Arsenal, utd or Chelsea soon. Amina, amen,ishe,aasee. peace be upon us all. good night guys
It was the coach who let a 2 goal lead in two straight games slip?
You can't totally absolve players, they are the key people

Will you say you absolve Chelsea players too despite changing coach how many times in a season?
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by frankson1(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2023
arantess:

It was the coach who let a 2 goal lead in two straight games slip?
You can't totally absolve players, they are the key people

Will you say you absolve Chelsea players too despite changing coach how many times in a season?

Erik Ten Hag is very clueless and knows nothing about football. He still needs to understudy an experienced coach. I've been saying this but I get tagged "Ronaldo fan boy".

I wish ETH himself or the players can tell the fans what he always tell them at halftime break that makes them always come out worse and defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Seagodess(f): 2:22am On May 05, 2023
Bukola94:
so because Chelsea is having one bad season you are now comparing it to one monomental failure of a club called Arsenal...be guided

4 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by EnterpriseMan: 2:23am On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's a weird season...! Anything can happen in football.

Like a team getting a penalty when game should have ended! grin grin grin
Lol the win was well deserved, I actually never saw us winning against Brighton. We just need to win 2 and draw 3 or win 3 from our 6 matches left to secure champions league "which should be a easy enough". grin
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by ceeceeco: 3:48am On May 05, 2023
Mkelv0106:
People just be capping, the coach should be fired, if he go who will come. 2 of his central defenders are out, he has had only one transfer window, if Liverpool had fired Klopp in his first season, he wouldn't have won dem d UCL or Epl. Let Ten Hag build his team, then Wen he fails, make Una judge.
Don't mind human beings, you can never satisfy them. Today you perform they praise you, tomorrow you fail they criticize you. If Ten Hag is sacked, who will replace him? This is the same Ten Hag that Pep Guardiola is tipping to replace him at Man City, & I bet you that he will perform absolutely well at Man City. I've said it before that Man United problem isn't the coach, it's the board/management.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by VinnyBaba: 5:41am On May 05, 2023
This Brighton side will Defeat Man City 1 0 or get a Draw. smiley
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by pek(m): 6:02am On May 05, 2023
Manchester United has not beaten any of the top ten away from home this season. Shame

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's a weird season...! Anything can happen in football.

Like a team getting a penalty when game should have ended! grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy bro , some season ago a team got a penalty after the game had ended. That's ManU.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Lol the win was well deserved, I actually never saw us winning against Brighton. We just need to win 2 and draw 3 or win 3 from our 6 matches left to secure champions league "which should be a easy enough". grin

Boss, Europa just dey dial una number again!

Maybe Liverpool is better meant for Champions League... Don't you think??! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Pedrokush: 6:34am On May 05, 2023
I remember when Fernandes said they are now playing as a team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2023
top four is ours at last...

YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by juniorjoe(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2023
It's a good match with so much quality...

Call: +234 806 503 1675 for your Skincare products
Very affordable and of the highest quality.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:47am On May 05, 2023
Jokerman:
SPORTbible
@sportbible
❌ 4-0 vs Brentford
❌ 6-3 vs Man City
❌ 3-1 vs Aston Villa
❌ 3-2 vs Arsenal
❌ 7-0 vs Liverpool
❌ 2-0 vs Newcastle
❌ 2-2 vs Tottenham
❌ 1-0 vs Brighton

Man United have failed to win away from home against the top 9 sides in the #PL table this season 😱

They needed a last minute goal in the 93rd minute to beat 10th placed Fulham ... they cudnt beat 11th placed crystal Palace away and 12th place Chelsea away

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Realguyman1(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2023
LUAN1:
lol. What if liverpool overtake man. I to qualify for champion league. Man U no go enter top 4
Man u dey top Liverpool with 4points and a game at hand

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by helinues: 7:21am On May 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Brighton stubborn sha. You cant totally outplay them. Even mancity's defence would be threatened. They are like honeybadgers!

Dunk, Webster, Mitoma, Cascaido have all shaped Brighton team this season plus their talented coach.

You don't need to have all the top quality players in the world for your team to perform. It's 11 vs 11.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Jokerman(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2023
Pedrokush:
I remember when Fernandes said they are now playing as a team cheesy

It seems DeGea is the new person holding Bruno back now.... grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
cheesy cheesy cheesy bro , some season ago a team got a penalty after the game had ended. That's ManU.

Exactly chief!... Karma is an amazing thing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Upcomingdad67: 7:40am On May 05, 2023
I actually don't know the importance of wan bissaka in that team.

Each time he features in any of our games Na so fear dey caught me .

The guy too play.

So un serious
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Raf4: 8:16am On May 05, 2023
penearth:
Tinubu didn't get up to 2000 votes in d whole of Rivers State. Who voted him self?

Depress!on is bad

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Warl0ck: 8:33am On May 05, 2023
Lol
See the people wey wan beat City grin grin grin
Kyse and co
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 8:36am On May 05, 2023
Mkelv0106:
People just be capping, the coach should be fired, if he go who will come. 2 of his central defenders are out, he has had only one transfer window, if Liverpool had fired Klopp in his first season, he wouldn't have won dem d UCL or Epl. Let Ten Hag build his team, then Wen he fails, make Una judge.
Those calling for his sack are pained Pendu fan boys. They still can't take it that he booted their ewu out of the club. They are now emergency City fans. Any little thing they'll compare man u to City.
What they conveniently forget is Man utd already have a trophy this season with possibility of another while City are yet to get one. They are still in the running for champs league spot while at this stage last season, they were done and dusted with being out of top four.
They can wail. But Ten Hag will stay. That's for damn sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 5th Of February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.