Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) (30675 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 04, 2023
That is one fire of a woman.
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2023
depz:
So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

And u expect God to answer this prayer abi

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by CartelKenneth: 11:54am On May 04, 2023
Sunflawa:
you're a very wicked and heartless person

He’s not wicked that what women do they marry to collect husband money
But this time god no go gree
Reverse shall be the case!
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Exc2000: 11:55am On May 04, 2023
And the relationship between the athletes and the computer Nerd keeps waxing stronger
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by yellade: 11:55am On May 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by shonepa(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2023
Why will someone like this trash u wrote? And if all things happens to u, una go dey mention village people.

quote author=depz post=122922777]So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.[/quote]
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by chimex001(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2023
My JW sister
I wish you safe delivery
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by bodmas119(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

You can't be enjoying life, going to big events up and down, eating good food, drinking juice, staying in expensive houses and living life while I'm here suffering and feeling depressed never.
so be it for you the same way u wish for her

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
MissOpe:
I always think most of these females into active sports are lesbians, pardon my ignorance
Abi most Nigerian ladies
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by bishopandy(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
Why will you wish that to your fellow human? Yet you crown it with the name of Christ. You are evil incarnate
depz:

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
So na this guy dey fvck a serena wey many guys grew up admiring her big nyansh angry
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Draslo(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Sad, little man

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
U be witch

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Officialenny1: 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
I wish u the same
Gosh u are terrible .why will u have some much evil in you
She doesn't even know u
Ur kids will die before u touch them
U wicked bastard

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by bitbillionaire: 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
[s]So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.[/s]

I always knew there are many witches and wizards on nairaland forum but i never knew they can be this mean, evil and wicked. And the most shocking part of it is that you even misuse the holy name of Jesus on that your witchcraft prayer!

Anyway, let me just assume you typed the above nonsense when you were totally drunk. Kindly delete the shit when the alcohol clears from your mind otherwise karma will pay you a visit.
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

See this ewuu,for your mind what you said will happen to her.

I can see you have been disturbed by abject poverty.Nothing more and it's a generational curse no doubt.

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
God of mercy! Do u know her story? Do u know where she started from? Why don't you hustle to be better? She's not Nigerian Government even at that no one's stopping u from using your talent just she has used hers to get to where she is now. Oh, sorry, your talent is what u just put in words above. Frustrated human being and you're involving Jesus in this. What does Jesus owe before he gave his life to be the savior you're calling upon today? He was selfless, loving and caring but you are a category of evil on its own.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2023
Whoever did her makeup should be arrested. I thought these celebrities only get their makeup done by professionals.
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMOOTRICw10

Retired tennis superstar Serena Williams unveiled her latest project on the red carpet at the Met Gala in New York on Monday night – she is pregnant with her second child.

“Was so excited when Anna Wintour invited the 3 of us to the Met Gala,” Williams said on Instagram just before she arrived at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, decked out in a black and white gown, for fashion’s biggest night of the year.

In the photos, the 41-year-old tennis great is seen posing in a black and white gown with her husband Alexis Ohanian, the founder of Reddit, and cradling the baby bump.

The event, which traditionally holds every first Monday of May, had its 2023 theme as, 'Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty' honouring the late designer, who died in 2019.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1653295036476399616
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

BACK TO SENDER

1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by emmybuzy: 12:07pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

God will forgive you because you don't know what you are doing. God can not answer this prayer. What has this woman done to you to deserve this?
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:08pm On May 04, 2023
Watcharena:
what will benefit you , in what way has she wronged youuuuu
Can't you see it is seeking attention, and you freely gave it to the it. sad

You don Bleep up...
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Because she did what? Curious to know!

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head / Ronaldo Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.