Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) (30672 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Najdorf: 12:09pm On May 04, 2023
MayorWhales:
There’s no other big flex compared to having it all before settling down and enjoy your riches with a loving partner, many elites understands these phenomenon. However the average and hand to mouth Africans will tell us to birth early even as though they might not be able to fully cater for family needs whereby putting innocent kids through their struggles. I’ll never see the need to birth an innocent one if I don’t get much comfortable or attain a certain level of wealth. All man for himself and congratulations to Serena Williams, you’re forever goated in Tennis champ
Oil dey your head bro. I thought I was the only African man to think this way.

I don't understand this inane rush to have kids and put them through poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Don't let me curse you, be warned
Curse me abeg,who you think you are?

Emi Omo abori depenu.

Oya start the curse,if you last 24 hrs on earth call me bastard.

I don't need to see you before I harm you.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

Peace and happiness is far from you

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Sholuwa241: 12:12pm On May 04, 2023
MayorWhales:
There’s no other big flex compared to having it all before settling down and enjoy your riches with a loving partner, many elites understands these phenomenon. However the average and hand to mouth Africans will tell us to birth early even as though they might not be able to fully cater for family needs whereby putting innocent kids through their struggles. I’ll never see the need to birth an innocent one if I don’t get much comfortable or attain a certain level of wealth. All man for himself and congratulations to Serena Williams, you’re forever goated in Tennis champ
I salute your I dear keep it up in all you do . that is the same reason some family members go they jellos their own family members just because they take time to plan thier own family well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Don't let me curse you
Curse who?
You're already cursed.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Dchampion65: 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

What offence did she committed to warrant such?
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by ebunoluwawa: 12:14pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

What happened na? This curse too much, no dey wish your fellow human being bad na
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by nellyzkid(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
Are you really okay ?you sound like a slowpoke…

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Juanmike(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2023
viababi:
what is now my business? Na me impregnate her?
No you are steril
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by bishopandy(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2023
Your curse holds no water my dear. Just cleanse your heart of hate and you will find peace in this life of yours. The Lord be with you.
depz:
Don't let me curse you, be warned

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Torpedo23: 12:22pm On May 04, 2023
ManWater:
Kudos to her. She has done quite well for herself.

Done quite well for herself
Why Nigerians just like understatements laidis.
It's the world's greatest female tennis player of all time you're talking about here na!
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Torpedo23: 12:26pm On May 04, 2023
chimex001:
My JW sister
I wish you safe delivery

Didn't know her family were JW till I watched 'King Richard'.

Some movie, that one!
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by TheZeezle(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2023
Naso your lord dey answer curses?
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Midex88(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

You are a compound fool for typing this trash. how can you wake up in the morning and all you think about is to carry your useless phone and type this rubbish. idiots everywhere
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Damzy101(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

May all your wishes turns back to you, as you have asked for. Amen!

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by PunisherX: 12:33pm On May 04, 2023
May god heal of leprosy of hatred and bitterness…receive it ☠️
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 12:33pm On May 04, 2023
NA ME FVCK HER

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2023
Congratulations to her cool
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by AyomideOG01: 12:40pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

I cast and bind you to the bottomless lake of fire for this blasphemy with the holy name of Jesus Christ. May every evil that you wish others return to you a million folds

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Loyalty1: 12:42pm On May 04, 2023
Pls stop bringing God in your stupid imagination.
depz:
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Tayomi37(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

Oh my goodness.
What has she done to you to warrant this.
What if it's you sister someone else is laying curse on like that? Will you and those people who clicked like on your wall say amen to that
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by ManWater: 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
Torpedo23:

Done quite well for herself
Why Nigerians just like understatements laidis.
It's the world's greatest female tennis player of all time you're talking about here na!
No understatement in my comment Bro.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by fof1: 12:55pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

YOUR PRAYERS ARE DENIED IN HIS HOLY NAME...Pls Carry Ur Frustrations on Ur Head and Alone...Go to Ur Parents and ur Government, Who are Responsible for Ur Poverty and Lack and Backwardness, Pls.
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 1:01pm On May 04, 2023
depz:

But why? HUMAN BEING SHA, can you wish that for someone close to you? 😞
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Sojiver(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
depz:
What kind of human bean are you,so wicked and devilishly person,anyway back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:07pm On May 04, 2023
Congratulations to her ,may God bless her and see her through Amen.
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by sprints1: 1:08pm On May 04, 2023
Abeg who do Serena make up dem supoose knack the them 2x2 for head. Na abasha be this na. Afi zanabeauty na agbana Bi this na

Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by Jostoman: 1:20pm On May 04, 2023
She don retire now, that man no go let her rest again. grin grin
Re: Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) by exnovio(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=depz post=122922777]So this one too dey collect digging? undecided I pray she has miscarriage and losses that child. I also pray the first one dies in a car accident and after that, her husband divorces her and takes half of her riches. All these and many more i ask through the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

You are devil,your wish for her will return back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself / AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.