Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare (1740 Views)

Pictures of Onitcha dirty with brown roof / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO / Obi Of Onitcha And Maltreatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Odogwuzack: 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
XerXers:

The brown roof areas are too large and cover a greater percentage, that's the problem

The brown roof side is less than 20% of Ibadan land mass. Ibadan is the biggest city in West Africa remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Cooly100: 9:44pm On May 21, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lmaooo

Enugu is the coolest city in Nigeria...fotos are always amazing.

I don't know what is going on...the city has more than a 100 estates being developed at the same time.

But this is the city view from locations close to Ngwo hills.

Machine...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by ezechi242: 9:55pm On May 21, 2023
If you still go to those areas ...na still igbo men get the beautiful houses the idiot just put up there ... grin grin
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Cooly100: 10:17pm On May 21, 2023
Enugu should be called the GREEN City...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by spagettiluv: 10:40pm On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Onitsha that is a business as industrial zone mostly?
Check out Enugu
Meanwhile Igbo land came from war to look the way it is now.
SW without experiencing war is comparing alaigbo with itself?
Clap for yourself
I thought no brownroof in alaigbo
Anyways,this is Enugu
Video taken from chopper

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by spagettiluv: 10:42pm On May 21, 2023
Cooly100:
Enugu should be called the GREEN City...
1 :Enugu
2: nsukka
3: nsukka

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Cooly100: 10:44pm On May 21, 2023
spagettiluv:

1 :Enugu
2: nsukka
3: nsukka

These places are a billion times better than this arid inhibitable dilapidated slum...which is wide spread.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by spagettiluv: 10:45pm On May 21, 2023
Cooly100:

What are you talking about....

Though Onitsha is a commercial area, its residential quarters is bette than even those in Ikeja, talkless of Ibadan.
stop posting computer generated pictures
This is the onitsha we knw

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by spagettiluv: 10:46pm On May 21, 2023
Cooly100:

These places are 1 billion times better than this arid inhibitable dilapidated slum...which is wide spread.
we didn’t dispute the fact.
Yeah,that is beere slum which is less than 0.2% of Ibadan.
Why did your best city in iboland looks like a war zone ?

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2023
Cooly100:

Though Onitsha is a commercial area, its residential quarters is bette than even those in Ikeja, talkless of Ibadan.

With the those untared roads?
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by plumcomm: 2:40am On May 22, 2023
Cooly100:

this is foolishly true,my dear deluded one.
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by OVB123: 5:04am On May 22, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
All these rubbish comparison from village boys
You spoke my mind.
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Broveens42(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2023
Odogwuzack:
The op didn't even do justice to Ibadan pictures.

I bet those that use only "brown roof" to describe Ibadan never enter the main City.

Lol. Stop deceiving yourself.
I challenge you to go to the most beautiful place in IB, snap with your phone camera on ground and send.

It's a challenge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Address Nigerians Today At 5pm. / CSU: Tinubu Supporter Disagrees With Festus Keyamo On His 3rd Party Vendor Claim / Why Are Only Igbos Getting Attention When Nigeria Has 250 Ethnic Groups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.