Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare (1691 Views)

Pictures of Onitcha dirty with brown roof / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO / Obi Of Onitcha And Maltreatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2023
Onitcha looks decayed, without vegetation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by MyOpinionNotUrs: 11:09am On May 04, 2023
I am down with malaria. I ve been out of job for 3 months now. Someone with a good heart should help with 2k for drugs
UBA
Blessing C.
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Jennymine(f): 11:25am On May 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by DesignMaestro(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2023
Great! 👍💚🇳🇬.

It is BAT O'clock 🧭

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
grin

Igbos can't finish what they start

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
They said Yorubas have only Lagos, yet their best City, Onitcha can't Match Ibadan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:
They said Yorubas have only Lagos, yet their best City, Onitcha can't Match Ibadan
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by seanfer(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2023
Let us stop this comparison. The whole world know those making mouth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by masseratti: 8:29pm On May 21, 2023
Who is this now.. Ain't you guys tired of dick measuring?
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by chigator2: 8:31pm On May 21, 2023
you are comparing a city (Onitsha) to a farmland (Ibadan) grin grin grin

For your information, big cities don't spare for vegetation, that's what makes it a city except for eco-green dedicated projects like New York's central park.

I attached images of Mumbai, Shenzhen and New York but according to our Yoruba farm boy noise maker, these world class cites are decayed and inferior to Ibadan the backwater brown roof farm site.

In due time and Biafra's actualization, Onitsha's skyline with be a marvel. It's getting there, average building right now is 3 floors, with population increase, high rises will be the alternative method to scale. No time for wailing af0njas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by IduNaOba: 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
Onitsha that is a business as industrial zone mostly?
Check out Enugu
Meanwhile Igbo land came from war to look the way it is now.
SW without experiencing war is comparing alaigbo with itself?
Clap for yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
Onitsha is commercial and Industrial hub. If you need green cities check out Enugu and Owerri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Betanaija42moro: 8:47pm On May 21, 2023
All these rubbish comparison from village boys

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by manutdrichie(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2023
Comparing a state capital with a local govt area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2023
chigator2:
you are comparing a city (Onitsha) to a farmland (Ibadan) grin grin grin

For your information, big cities don't spare for vegetation, that's what makes it a city except for eco-green dedicated projects like New York's central park.

I attached images of Mumbai, Shenzhen and New York but according to our Yoruba farm boy noise maker, these world class cites are decayed and inferior to Ibadan the backwater brown roof farm site.

In due time and Biafra's actualization, Onitsha's skyline with be a marvel. It's getting there, average building right now is 3 floors, with population increase, high rises will be the alternative method to scale. No time for wailing af0njas.

This is big lie

This is china not Onitcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by WhiteNRed: 8:50pm On May 21, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by chigator2: 8:52pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

This is big lie

oduduwa dullard think for once, I clearly stated there that I attached pictures from ne work, Shenzhen and mumbai, abi ewedu and agbo don spoil your brain join ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Biodun556(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
chigator2:

oduduwa dullard think for once, I clearly stated there that I attached pictures from ne work, Shenzhen and mumbai, abi ewedu and agbo don spoil your brain join ?

Lying is ipob hubby. You people can't be trusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Cooly100: 8:54pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

Igbos can't finish what they start

What are you talking about....

Though Onitsha is a commercial area, its residential quarters is bette than even those in Ikeja, talkless of Ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Cooly100: 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

Why is anyone who disagrees with you is ipob..?

I have not seen you little cowards call the northerners ISIS or Boko h...

I have not even heard the easterners refer to you as OPC thugs or Yoruba nation cowards.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by chigator2: 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Onitsha that is a business as industrial zone mostly?
Check out Enugu
Meanwhile Igbo land came from war to look the way it is now.
SW without experiencing war is comparing alaigbo with itself?
Clap for yourself

Tell them ooh,

People who a single bomb didn't land in their village are dragging with people whom hired assasins from Egypt reduced their land to ruble in the name of one Nigeria.

When I see yoruba dragging with Igbos, I picture a repeated carry over student challenging fresh intakes on who knows the lecturer better.
You might know the lecturer better but it should be a shame that such conversation should even occur because by all logic Yoruba should have been light years ahead of Igbos but see them, wailing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by DeLaRue: 9:02pm On May 21, 2023
It's as if Ibadan suddenly woke up from its slumber 4 or 5 years ago, and now it is growing fast.

I am aware of some projects in the pipeline that will take this genteel city to even greater heights.
Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:25pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

This is big lie

He is giving you example of commercial cities without much greenry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:26pm On May 21, 2023
DeLaRue:

It's as if Ibadan suddenly woke up from its slumber 4 or 5 years ago, and now it is growing fast.

I am aware of some projects in the pipeline that will take this genteel city to even greater heights.
Individual building is important. Wake up and change your roofs, government projects won't do much

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:27pm On May 21, 2023
chigator2:

Tell them ooh,

People who a single bomb didn't land in their village are dragging with people whom hired assasins from Egypt reduced their land to ruble in the name of one Nigeria.

When I see yoruba dragging with Igbos, I picture a repeated carry over student challenging fresh intakes on who knows the lecturer better.
You might know the lecturer better but it should be a shame that such conversation should even occur because by all logic Yoruba should have been light years ahead of Igbos but see them, wailing
Regional capital dragging with local government. The worst picture he can come up with is even miles ahead of Ibadan brown roofs regions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Mindlog: 9:28pm On May 21, 2023
Your poor sense of history did not make you know that if you must, you should be comparing Ibadan to Enugu that was the capital of the then Eastern region and not Onitsha because Ibadan was made the capital of Western Region of Nigeria in 1952 while Onitsha have never been the capital of a region nor a state ......when ignorance shows off. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Odogwuzack: 9:29pm On May 21, 2023
The op didn't even do justice to Ibadan pictures.

I bet those that use only "brown roof" to describe Ibadan never enter the main City.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:30pm On May 21, 2023
Cooly100:

What are you talking about....

Though Onitsha is a commercial area, its residential quarters is bette than even those in Ikeja, talkless of Ibadan.
This place was thick Forrest few years ago. Soludo has now started tarring the roads

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:32pm On May 21, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Enugu will floor Ibadan in terms of aesthetics anytime. Onitsha will floor Ibadan in industrialization any day

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:34pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

You are too slow

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by XerXers: 9:36pm On May 21, 2023
Odogwuzack:

I bet those that use only "brown roof" to describe Ibadan never enter the main City.
The brown roof areas are too large and cover a greater percentage, that's the problem

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare by Odogwuzack: 9:37pm On May 21, 2023
XerXers:

Enugu will floor Ibadan in terms of aesthetics anytime. Onitsha will floor Ibadan in industrialization any day

Lmaooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of Manipulation In Rivers State Election Results - BBC Investigation / Southeast Speed Rail Project / Can We Say Taraba State Governor Is The Best For Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.