Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court (24329 Views)

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by drlateef: 10:38pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
if you open your mouth to say that results were uploaded in all polling units then I give up. No matter how wicked you are you cannot tell us that results were uploaded at the polling units.
Don't forget that I voted also and I was told that there is no network at the polling units until they go to collation center. I can swear to God that even your polling unit didn't upload results at the polling units.
Please try to say the truth no matter what.

INEC stated clearly that all results will be on BVAS awaiting upload, and no network is needed to transfer results to INEC servers. The system
Is designed not to require internet network, it automatically uploads from BvAS to servers. Go and check that fact.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 10:50pm On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

INEC stated clearly that all results will be on BVAS awaiting upload, and no network is needed to transfer results to INEC servers. The system
Is designed not to require internet network, it automatically uploads from BvAS to servers. Go and check that fact.
you don't know what you are saying. INEC said that they snap the results after counting at the polling unit and send it to the central server so that every one can view it.
In the south west except Osun state most of the original results were burnt while the fake results were uploaded.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Melagros(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

So pathetic of you to think that Onaiyekan, a Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, would be induced to do anything.

I’m sure you think that it’s every old man that sells their honour for a pot of porridge like Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti😏.

You people are lucky that the Catholic Church in Nigeria are docile and quiet. If they have ever flexed their muscle and used their influence, this country won’t be standing by now.
Exactly
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Melagros(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu should never be swear inn or we set this country ablaze.
I dey tell you, i support you
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by drlateef: 12:18am On May 05, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
you don't know what you are saying. INEC said that they snap the results after counting at the polling unit and send it to the central server so that every one can view it.
In the south west except Osun state most of the original results were burnt while the fake results were uploaded.

Take the evidence of burnt results and fake results to the tribunal. But before you start telling your lies, you must remember that they will ask you at the tribunal if Tinubu was working for Atiku’s victory or his own victory. Because Atiku won the presidential election in Osun. From the way you are talking it os obvious you have no knowledge of how INEC IT system is set up. Because after capture of the result by BVAS machine, it is sent to central server without the need for network. And the central server is not where results are viewed by the public, it is the iREV. Central server is different from iREV.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Penguin2: 12:45am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Most Reverend Moses Adasu looted Benue dry.
You are the first person accusing Fr Adasu of looting Benue.

Because it is the kind of legacy he left in Benue that made Benue people jump on another opportunity of having another Catholic Priest administer the affairs of the state which is why they voted for Fr Alia overwhelmingly.

Most Benue people will tell you that the last reasonable governor they had was Fr Adasu.

So where did you get this your narrative from?
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by AMI3(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Here we go, we talk about leaders they will say Easterners will never vote incompetent leaders yet there region remain stagnant

Igbos we never support what is bad, yet Ipob are killing people in the East, yet no one as expose them or condemn the killings
Igbos will never support who will milk them dry;
Peter OBi diverted state funds into panama account,

orji kalu was convicted for 7.1bn, Abia

Willie obiano was arrested for alleged misappropriation of 5bn sure p and 37billion security vote .. Anambra

Rochas okorocha was arrested by efcc for diverting over 2.9bn .. imo

Nnamdi kanu is cooling off in prison and Ekweremadu is about to be sentence to prison in Uk, what a record of leaders

As if all these is not bad enough you people will still be claiming monopoly to choices of competent leaders, igbos only vote competent leaders! HOW?? Soludo is still clueless on what to do with anambra where micheal jackson of osun is even trying

IPOB have killed more police instead of fulanis bandit, so what exactly are you justifying undecided is dora kunyili husband fulani

before you talk, thinks things through how hard is that

Which year did the killing of policemen started? And what lead to the killing of police? Though not justifiable. In as much I am concerned I hate killing of human being with passion.

Has the Igbo not been voting other tribes right from inception.

So what have been their benefits?

Have they not been patience enough? The same u lots always accused them of not being active in Nigeria politics that's why they can not lead Nigeria.
Infact there is no point arguing with you good bye
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Caseless: 1:15am On May 05, 2023
stupid man! He didn't say all this on those 4 occasions Buhari went to court against 3 presidents to challenge their elections. He's saying it now because "yes daddy" is involved and a southern muslim won the elections and he's angry that it's a Muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Caseless: 1:22am On May 05, 2023
trutharena:
Lol Onaiyekan is pained that his fellow Catholic supposedly church candidate lost fair and square.

No one rigged any election. Bola Tinubu won fair and square.

All the fake prophecy and threats by the religious bigots asking church to take back their country fell flat.

I so like it when these men wail, it shows how Asiwaju victory made his enemies bitter and irrational
Obi didn't win in any northwestern state,but they claim won the election.

He came a distant third for God's sake.

They're sad that the church couldn't take back the country because the country does not belong to the church.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by AMI3(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2023
Torpedo23:

I live amongst them here. In fact my family is the only Yoruba one who are Christians in my compound here in Ogun. The rest are all Yoruba Muslims. You need to live in the rural setting to really understand how deeply tribal and religiously stupid some of them are, but na dem carry ebo pass . We saw all their shenanigans during the February/March elections..
Na dia way! So you'll forgive me when I say I'm not the least surprised at what these lots are doing on NL.

I am in Ogun too. My friend is Yoruba Christian. I moved from Lagos to Ogun
I was just shocked. I have never seen that kind of hatred before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by goody2019: 4:53am On May 05, 2023
Religion madness at its peak.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Risingsunn: 5:12am On May 05, 2023
thesicilian:

He was never called by God. The work most of them do is for personal enrichment and God has used this election to embarrass most of them and their fake prophecies.
keep quiet ediot. Cardinal Onayekan no be your mate for anything even for money. If he needs 5billion today he will get it free of charge. So money is not his problem. Stop talking as if you do not have brain, like your skull is just an empty one.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by zoedew: 5:34am On May 05, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
“The elections are not over…. I’m still waiting for the courts to tell me who won the election”.

“The court is now on trial.” - Cardinal Onaiyekan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuztI85aFiQ

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/04/it-doesnt-make-sense-swear-tinubu-others-whose-victories-are-being-challenged-court-yet

But it makes sense whenever a vacancy occurs in the Papacy to keep at a conclave, no matter how long it takes, to elect a new Pope so there won’t be a vacuum in running The Roman Catholic Church.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Invest4growth: 6:39am On May 05, 2023
Why would a Cardinal of the Catholic church vomit this nonsense. The church does not encourage this type of statements among the clerics. The terminal date of this administration is May 29. We had en election and a winner declared. Until the court says otherwise, then the election result stands. The matter will still go to supreme court. May I encourage the cardinal to promote peace evangelism and pray for the faithfuls and the country. The Pope is looking for peace in Ukraine and other hot spots while one of his cardinals is promoting hatred and religious disharmony
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by chidiokay: 7:11am On May 05, 2023
AMI3:

Which year did the killing of policemen started? And what lead to the killing of police? Though not justifiable. In as much I am concerned I hate killing of human being with passion.

Has the Igbo not been voting other tribes right from inception.

So what have been their benefits?

Have they not been patience enough? The same u lots always accused them of not being active in Nigeria politics that's why they can not lead Nigeria.
Infact there is no point arguing with you good bye

can you imagine, see the question a citizen of biafra Nigeria is asking. very shallow

A region that fought against Nigeria in the 60's and somehow in the 22nd century are still killing Nigerians security agencies and carting away police uniform & guns ... want sane Nigerians to trust them with Ultimate power cheesy

North central have never produce a president or Vice, so what justification did you say the IPOb have again
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by thesicilian: 8:15am On May 05, 2023
Risingsunn:
keep quiet ediot. Cardinal Onayekan no be your mate for anything even for money. If he needs 5billion today he will get it free of charge. So money is not his problem. Stop talking as if you do not have brain, like your skull is just an empty one.
All these cancerous cells from the land of the setting sun, you people are so full of hate and bitterness
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by lildush(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Obakoolex:

So please who is God sent my brother

You will know soon.. just wait. Let's all wait n see how things unfold
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Risingsunn: 11:52am On May 05, 2023
thesicilian:

All these cancerous cells from the land of the setting sun, you people are so full of hate and bitterness
so funny, I am not even Igbo. I am a full booded Yoruba man. The cardinal himself is a Yoruba man. Stop talking nonsense
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by IfnobeGod20: 2:19pm On May 05, 2023
drlateef:

You cannot ask the umpire to change rule of the game in the middle of the game. Cardinal Onayekan was in Nigeria long before elections were conducted, why didn’t he ask for that at the time? Cadinal Onayekan hates Tinubu with a passion and we know
all the statements he made against Tinubu in the campaign season. We know his attacks snd diatribes are against Tinubu because it’s no brainer to think that way. These are unfair and unjust people full of hatred. Yet he worships Jesus. Did Jesus teach him to hate other people?
Did cardinal Onaiyekan confide in you that he hates Tinubu because I don't know how you will just wake up and insinuate that somebody hate another person just because he bear his mind on critical issue of national importance, just as you're doing. Can we say in all sincerity that you also hate Cardinal Onaiyekan for bearing your mind.
Let us just safely say those talking against Obi and Atiku also hate them by your submission.

But INEC changed the rule of the game at the middle of the match by not following their own guidelines as they publicly announced and even went to foreign land to canvassed at Chatham House. That alone is an affront to the electoral Act, as the electoral Act empowers its to determine guidelines in many instances.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by thesicilian: 3:20pm On May 05, 2023
Risingsunn:
so funny, I am not even Igbo. I am a full booded Yoruba man. The cardinal himself is a Yoruba man. Stop talking nonsense
Yeah. A Yoruba man bearing Rising sun. Keep lying to yourself
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Shikini: 4:52pm On May 05, 2023
True
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Akungitit: 5:22pm On May 05, 2023
GO TO COURT OR SHUT UP.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Risingsunn: 11:55am On May 06, 2023
thesicilian:

Yeah. A Yoruba man bearing Rising sun. Keep lying to yourself
you see how myopic you are, so because u see rising sun in my nairaland handle, I am now Biafra.

Let me burst your bubble, I am not igbo, will never be one even in my next life. I cant be Igbo and denying my tribe.

Just have an open mind. Toni u no know you bro.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by LtChisom: 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
drlateef:

He should go and stop them from swearing him in. Shameless man of devil. You have no evidence of rigging, but because you hate him, you say all the nonsense.

When I say prophet mohammad is a smelly menstruating pig now, it will be like am saying something that is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard / David Ejoor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.