Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court (24331 Views)

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Penguin2: 4:00pm On May 04, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Don't even go there with that statement of using the Catholic Church....You're going to open wounds between the Catholic and Anglican this Country came from the British who are the owners of the Anglican church.....
Or else Nigeria becomes a flexing ground for Christian wars by European just as it's been done in Ukraine, Sudan and even Syria ISIs

Why would the Anglicans be against the Catholic Church if the Catholic Church is doing/saying something that would also protect its interest? See, if the Catholic Church moves, others will align behind her.

It’s even Muslims you should be talking about.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Parachoko: 4:02pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
the blood of the people wike killed in rivers state just to sell the state to Tinubu will visit your family. Say amen!
Garbage talk
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Legitisreal: 4:02pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
why are you running from saying Nigeria will be an islamic country? We want it this way.
President -muslim
Vice president-muslim
Senate president -muslim
Speaker - Muslim
CJN -muslim
SGF-muslim
Party chairman - Muslim.
Last last your children will pay for it.
When we ask APC to balance their ticket so that Christians will have a say, people like you said religion doesn't matter. Let continue that way
people like me said ignore apc and go for the next biggest alternative which was PDP with balanced ticket

Some of you said it's third unrealistic expectations you were going for
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Jostoman: 4:03pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Their truth is no truth, real truth have left the surface of the earth because of people like him and other religious leaders who are supposed to be upholders of truth
so who is speaking the truth?
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by drlateef: 4:09pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I don't think you actually know your father. For you to insult a respectable elder like the Cardinal shows that you have no respect for a father because you have no one.

Any elder that harbours hatred against fellow human beings deserves no respect.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by BetterHeadline: 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
Drug daddy's supporters wailing all over this thread is hilarious. The way these people hate Christians, if it were possible to kill Christians by bombing nairaland, they would have shouted "allah akbar" and do it since.

Another thing we find hilarious is that Cardinal Onaiyekan didn't even mention any names: he simply said that those who rig elections know themselves. Yet, drug daddy's brainless mob have concluded he was referring to Mr. Gazelle Garagara Balablu. Truly, the wicked runs when no one pursues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

Any elder that harbours hatred against fellow human beings deserves no respect.
go and watch the video again. He said he will accept anybody the court chose.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Funmisurge(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

So pathetic of you to think that Onaiyekan, a Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, would be induced to do anything.

I’m sure you think that it’s every old man that sells their honour for a pot of porridge like Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti😏.

You people are lucky that the Catholic Church in Nigeria are docile and quiet. If they have ever flexed their muscle and used their influence, this country won’t be standing by now.

Stop this trash and accept the humble reality

3 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Cuntface: 4:16pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww. These ones have all left God's work and have turned politicians, one of them even won governorship election in Benue state. Let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life while our truth remains with God

Shut up.
This is not politics, he made a comment in a matter that concerns every Nigerians.
SHUT UP if you have nothing to say
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by thesicilian: 4:18pm On May 04, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you referring to Cardinal Onayeikan or the governor elect of Benue State?
This cardinal. I don't know about the governor elect

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
people like me said ignore apc and go for the next biggest alternative which was PDP with balanced ticket

Some of you said it's third unrealistic expectations you were going for
peter Obi is not my candidate. My candidate was and still is Atiku Abubbakar.
I was a die hard supporter of APC, but the moment APC decided to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket,I withdraw my loyalty.
I see Atiku Abubbakar as the most accepted candidate in every zone of this country. He is the one that is not building his politics base on tribal bigotry.
Most of you chose for tinubu because he a Yoruba man and a Muslim. Tinubu was never elected base on competency and capability.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 4:23pm On May 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Garbage talk
I only ask you to say amen if you really believe that the election was not rigged. Say amen! I am still waiting for you.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2023
The fact that over 70 percent of the people on this thread attacked the bishop for speaking the obvious truth is an indication of how deeply corrupt this country is; Not only the politicians but the masses included.

It's a shame.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Mitchy49(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

Your ignorance is also a contributory factor why you are begging for money online. Go and cure your ignorance first and see how things fall into place for you. You could also be financially ignorant just like you are constitutionally ignorant

Sane people do not insult in trying to enlighten the "ignorant"
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Barzinime(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2023
I am a Christian but even Jesus Christ will be disappointed in you.
You guys are just pathetic
VinnyBaba:

God Bless Cardinal Onaiyekan
God Bless Ibioyiomie
God Bless Paul Enenche
God Bless Bishop David Oyedepo. 😊😎

The Grand plan of this Devilish APC Party and Power Holders of Nigeria
is to Ensure no CHRISTIAN Person becomes President. embarassed 😒

Dats why When we have Christian Presidents like
Jonathan
Obasanjo
They gave them too much Headaches. sad
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Legitisreal: 4:34pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
peter Obi is not my candidate. My candidate was and still is Atiku Abubbakar.
I was a die hard supporter of APC, but the moment APC decided to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket,I withdraw my loyalty.
I see Atiku Abubbakar as the most accepted candidate in every zone of this country. He is the one that is not building his politics base on tribal bigotry.
Most of you chose for tinubu because he a Yoruba man and a Muslim. Tinubu was never elected base on competency and capability.
my candidate was Atiku and I voted for him

I told those crying Muslim Muslim that the only alternative was that ticket

But they where dreaming that a party of LP can beat apc and pdp
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by chidiokay: 4:37pm On May 04, 2023
Herdsmen:
Yoruba Apc people will abuse God’s servant over a statement … feared that he’s referring to their daddy druggie asiwaju

Over 50 elections petitions … yet at the mere mention of the word petition … instant cold and fever go just come on them.. some seizures..

… not to mention presidential election petitions.. they forcefully release a venom of insult and curses..

All na fear of what’s coming …

If peradventure tinubu finally returns that stolen document

Walahi Allah.. there will be massive suicide in Yoruba southwest Nigeria

This is not a joke ….

So you admit southwest are solidly behind Tinubu and they did not vote for the "deportee" Peter Obi

So where did APC rigg, i hope you won't be unfortunate enough to think Peter OBi won Tinubu in the North

without South west and North support how in the algebra world can Peter OBi win, even South south were more of PDP

People just talk as the election happened only in the south, Don't just tell us Peter OBi won show us how

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Legendguy(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2023
Parachoko:
How am I living in self denial
Pretend as if you don't know what transpired behind the scenes during the election.
Keep living in it .
You and your kinds are just deceiving yourselves
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by chidiokay: 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
AMI3:

U are right bro. That is how Yoruba Muslim small girl insulted my friend because Tinubu.
I look at this girl and look my friend who is even old enough to be her father.
She was swearing that anybody Yoruba person that vote Igbo he will die. Thunder will fire the person and it shall not well with that person.

God, why should people take this thing two far.like this?

Politics of bitterness is not good in Nigeria. I pity the next generation.

You are here nagging about "insulting" your friend

You and your friend go to the east and talk bad things about Peter Obi or Nnamdi kanu and see what will happen to you
Lets dem know you want to vote APC, you will be grateful to reside in the west

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by simplesearch: 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
Look at tbe bile coming from so called APC supporters, and they still have anything on 'Obidients'?
Thought it's the Obidients that are said to be rude?
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by WorldRichest: 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
When Onayekan becomes the president, he can then do as he wishes. If it is not madness, he will not say the nonsense he is saying.

Past winners have been sworn in even when cases were in Court.

Emilokan Tinubu humiliated all of them because God is with him
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by WorldRichest: 5:07pm On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

So pathetic of you to think that Onaiyekan, a Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, would be induced to do anything.

I’m sure you think that it’s every old man that sells their honour for a pot of porridge like Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti😏.

You people are lucky that the Catholic Church in Nigeria are docile and quiet. If they have ever flexed their muscle and used their influence, this country won’t be standing by now.

Most Reverend Moses Adasu looted Benue dry.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by masseratti: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
ovieigho:

When they speak the truth you’ll say they left the work of God

But your politicans can go ahead and hire fake bishops to political gatherings
in as much as I respect the man of God my question will be did obi win in the north west, north east, south west overall? Did atiku win in the south south, south east, south west north central overall!? Even tinubu the acclaim winner did not win in the north west, north east, south south south east overall,
This election should have gone the way of 2nd round with two highest candidates which would have been tinubu and atiku.. Maybe then Atiku would av won, but with the stats Tinubu did very well in areas apart from rivers which I don't understand to become close second in most states in the federation, thus making him a winner with the vote from south west and north central, if PDP had given Obi a chance, beg atiku to step down and make Kwankwanso his deputy, PDP would have won. The obidient movement did a great job, I doubt if any politician will take Nigerian for granted anymore.
But the likes of Mc oluomo and some other over zealous people making threats that if you not voting their candidates don't vote should be curtailed seriously.

Cardinal.. TINUBU win we like it or not he won next thing is your prayers for God to guide him to do the right thing, to me all the politicians are all the same.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by JagabanBorgu: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
the 2023 election is null and void. INEC set rules but later change the rules when the game has already started, so there is no way you will call it free and fair.
There was no set "rules" that was changed, u will Iearn to Iive with it in a matter of days.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Walamide: 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
This is the Nigeria we find ourselves. We fix roads only when it has caused deaths, we give light only when a foreign visitor is coming, a lots more
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by drlateef: 5:28pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
go and watch the video again. He said he will accept anybody the court chose.

That’s not the hatred. The hatred is calling winners as election riggers without evidence to support his claim. And the second hatred is to say that anyone declared winner should not be sworn in until after court cases are exhausted. Was he not in Nigeria when this has been happening since 2nd Republic started? Is it not in constitution? Why is it because Tinubu won, then the rule must change because he hates Tinubu?
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by sangresan(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
“The elections are not over…. I’m still waiting for the courts to tell me who won the election”.

“The court is now on trial.” - Cardinal Onaiyekan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuztI85aFiQ

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/04/it-doesnt-make-sense-swear-tinubu-others-whose-victories-are-being-challenged-court-yet

When did this fake man realize that election petitions should be concluded before winners are swore in?

Nigeria has been conducting elections in the current dispensation since 1999, this mumbo jumbo cleric has never made such a call.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by TollinsN: 6:02pm On May 04, 2023
I now hates the speaches of the clergy men who brought us to this level in the name of God. Nigerians are Soo religious but not Godly. Including all the clergy men.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by kelly72: 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww. These ones have all left God's work and have turned politicians, one of them even won governorship election in Benue state. Let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life while our truth remains with God

Have they also started forging certificates, changing from female to male, or did you see them with heroine?
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by kelly72: 6:21pm On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

They are so used to seeing morally bankrupt old folks in their environment that they think everyone is stinking. Take for instance, Lamudi Akpakpa, the man that looks like babalawo. Inspire of his age, he is doing hatchet job for an identity thief and that is whT has totally deceived their young guy.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Parachoko: 6:25pm On May 04, 2023
Legendguy:

Pretend as if you don't know what transpired behind the scenes during the election.
Keep living in it .
You and your kinds are just deceiving yourselves
What are you talking about? sad

The 2023 Presidential Election is free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi / Dahiru Zubairu Is Dead (Zamfara Governor's Chief Of Staff )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.