Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery (4578 Views)

Peter Obi Confesses On The Issue Of Merger / Breaking News: Peter Obi To Congratulate Tinubu / Breaking News Peter Obi Is In Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
But some wailers said it's a crime for someone to be Ill na, and that a sick person can't become a president,nor can he contest. Was that why he almost fell down in that other video?
Thing is he never said he goes there regularly. He only said he went for a surgery!

Let's see what the wailers will say here.

As in eh...and their candidate secretly goes to UK to do surgery and turn around to insult Tinubu for going to France to rest and see his doctors

Na WA for hypocrites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Ndi IPOB come and see your sick president ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

So Pandora Obituary also travel abroad for treatment and yet his followers want us to believe that a presidential candidate who travels out for treatment is not fit to be president

You IPOB should bow to Asiwaju for overcoming millions of your propagandas scheme

Them no reach..we will continue to burst their propangada. Their evil plan over Tinubu and our dear country will never come to pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Dopemu Oncologist ร gbรก, with a tint of delusion...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ndi developer from anambra kindly shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

By the way, which quack medical school you attend?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Abi you be Dr. Lateef Trado Herbal Limited, doctor of all sicknesses.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ode...counter his claim with irrefutable evidence. Obi is sick otherwise why will he go for surgery?

What is responsible for his hoarseness? Or stumbling at every event he is invited to?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
darkwan:
surgery in british detention....??

Not my words. He was there for surgery or do you have any evidence that says otherwise

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Why is Nairaland allowed to sell fake news?

Peter Obi is accessible and open to answer every question thrown at him. Direct your inquiries to him.

Someone that is a maradona. Always dribbling and evading serious enquires

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This man will be worst than Tinubu before he attain 70 years

Little wonder he was falling off on stage the other day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pls pray for Obi. We need him to alive to witness the goodness of Tinubu's administration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2023
Jones4190:
let him use one of the hospital he built in Anambra when he was the governor

I wonder o..always going to the Uk for surgery. Always importing common items into the country thereby damaging our economy

Na WA o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2023
Roger3D:
Are you a MD? And if you are have you personally examined him or are privy to his medical record? My bet is your answer to all I asked are all in the negative

Shut up! Are you obi doctor? Why speaking up for him. The man said he went for surgery and you're asking jamb questions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Alas! we have another prominent Nigerian health tourist!

Osinbajo is clearly on own in believing in our much sought after local talent.

Made in Lagos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
richie240:
I wonder why all the ndi-hypocrites have also lost their contact ce.
If na Tinubu now, this thread go don reach 10 pages sharp-sharp!
cool

I swear. Tinubu that is older than obi and works way more cannot be sick but obi who is said to be a youth can go all the way to UK to do surgery

Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
tinsel:

Tinubu is suoerhuman that he cannot be sick? But Obi is a human and can always fall sick?

Good question

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=Mitchy49 post=122924473]OBI is far much healthier than Tinubu the Drug Barron [/quote

Are you Obi or Tinubu doctor? How do you know this? Ipob miscreant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Mindlog: 1:39pm On May 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The man is right,just that you wouldn't accept. Have you not heard about laryngeal cancer? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

There are many signs and symptoms of cancer, and weight loss and hoarseness in the voice are two of them. Weight loss can be a sign of cancer because the cancer may be eating away at the person's body, making them lose weight. Hoarseness in the voice can also be a sign of cancer because the cancer may be growing in the person's throat and causing them to have a hoarse voice.

These are just two of the many signs and symptoms of cancer.

Is he the oncologist that diagnosed him and came out with the result that he has laryngeal cancer as a FACT and the signs you listed are not comorbidities of something else?

I am into assessments of Neirodivergent children and adolescents, in as much as when I look at children and adolescents, I tend to "pick up things" based on my training but I cannot post/say anything as the FACT unless I did the assessments or read the reports of another assessor.

Not all cancer is linked to weight loss, ovarian cancer is certainly one that gets the patient bloated.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Is he the oncologist that diagnosed him and came out with the result that he has laryngeal cancer as a FACT and the signs you listed are not comorbidities of something else?

I am into assessments of Neirodivergent children and adolescents, in as much as when I look at children and adolescents, I tend to "pick up things" based on my training but I cannot post/say anything as the FACT unless I did the assessments or read the reports of another assessor.
Read carefully. He only stated the sign. Question is, is he right or wrong? Yes,those are signs of cancer.
He never said he was sure about it. He only said he might, and with those symptoms there's a chance that he truly has it.

There are many possible explanations for weight loss and hoarseness in the voice, but cancer is one possibility that should not be ruled out. Both weight loss and hoarseness can be symptoms of cancer, and it is important to explore all possible causes of these symptoms.

Weight loss can be a sign of cancer if it is not the result of diet or exercise. Cancer can cause a person to lose weight because it consumes the body's energy and resources. Hoarseness in the voice can also be a sign of cancer, especially if it is accompanied by other symptoms such as a cough or difficulty breathing.
You should understand the point he was trying to make. POSSIBILITY!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by verybadmouth(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2023
tinsel:

Tinubu is suoerhuman that he cannot be sick? But Obi is a human and can always fall sick?
you're funny man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by comradewanle(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
Record for future purposes.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Not all cancer is linked to weight loss, ovarian cancer is certainly one that gets the patient bloated.

Go back and read carefully and slowly this time around.

No one is saying anything for sure. It's mere speculation. Since he admitted he went to UK for surgery and he has those symptoms there's every likelihood the speculation is true

We can't know for sure but the main purpose of the thread is to show that anyone can get sick and require medical help

Obidients should stop attacking buhari and Tinubu whenever they have any health issue cos Obi also has health issues no matter how he tries to hide or deny them

See how he stumbled the other day. He needs to rest and take care of his health

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Read carefully. He only stated the sign. Question is, is he right or wrong? Yes,those are signs of cancer.
He never said he was sure about it. He only said he might, and with those symptoms there's a chance that he truly has it.

There are many possible explanations for weight loss and hoarseness in the voice, but cancer is one possibility that should not be ruled out. Both weight loss and hoarseness can be symptoms of cancer, and it is important to explore all possible causes of these symptoms.

Weight loss can be a sign of cancer if it is not the result of diet or exercise. Cancer can cause a person to lose weight because it consumes the body's energy and resources. Hoarseness in the voice can also be a sign of cancer, especially if it is accompanied by other symptoms such as a cough or difficulty breathing.
You should understand the point he was trying to make. POSSIBILITY!

May God increase your wisdom. You're wise

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Roger3D(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Shut up! Are you obi doctor? Why speaking up for him. The man said he went for surgery and you're asking jamb questions
You claimed you are sure what illness he suffers from. Now pray tell us when you examined him or how you were privy to his medical records
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Exc2000: 2:13pm On May 04, 2023
Obi owns a house in UK, uses UK hospitals for surgery

Why are his supporters attacking Tinubu and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by adekolaelect(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Abi you be Dr. Lateef Trado Herbal Limited, doctor of all sicknesses.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oga stop attacking the messenger work on massage . No one is above health challenges but many of you talk as if you are not human BCS of hatred and politics you want to display.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Benwallt(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2023
More reason he almost collapsed in Delta. Pandora is a goner. He is going dumb.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by ronalmagic10(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2023
Roger3D:
You claimed you are sure what illness he suffers from. Now pray tell us when you examined him or how you were privy to his medical records

You lack understanding. Pray to God for one
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Benwallt(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Pandora is dying. He is sick. He is a goner
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Benwallt(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Clear
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by bikefab(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
How is this Breaking News?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Benwallt(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The man is right,just that you wouldn't accept. Have you not heard about laryngeal cancer? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

There are many signs and symptoms of cancer, and weight loss and hoarseness in the voice are two of them. Weight loss can be a sign of cancer because the cancer may be eating away at the person's body, making them lose weight. Hoarseness in the voice can also be a sign of cancer because the cancer may be growing in the person's throat and causing them to have a hoarse voice.

These are just two of the many signs and symptoms of cancer.

Pandora is a walking cancer
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Roger3D(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You lack understanding. Pray to God for one
Understanding of what exactly? You are the one making spurious claims about his health without ever having examined him nor been privy to his medical records. You don't need God to comprehend that
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by Majesty7: 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Why is Nairaland allowed to sell fake news?

Peter Obi is accessible and open to answer every question thrown at him. Direct your inquiries to him.

But fake news regarding Tinubu is always welcome
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery by obembet(f): 2:58pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:
For those of you wondering what Peter Obi was doing in the UK, well, here is he admitting he usually go to the UK for surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornu5dcooq8

Though he didn't say what kind of surgery he went for, sources say it could be that he has laryngeal cancer and symptoms of that includes; hoarseness of voice, sore throat and cough. Pls use Google

The purpose of this thread is not to mock him cos only God gives good health. However, obidients fond of abusing Buhari and Tinubu for going to the Uk for medical reasons should know that their Hero is not any different

Pls pray for Obi. These are trying times. May God heal him

https://youtube.com/shorts/5LJ3iqvmu2A?feature=share

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help A Nigerian Inventor From Injustice / 'shut Up' ,cjn Orders Njc, As It Sues Salami / Injuries In Anambra Communal Clash, Police Claim It Hasn't Been Briefed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.