Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Died And Living Far From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Died And Living Far From Home (2611 Views)

Getting Married And Living In Your Parents House. What Is Wrong About It / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Died And Living Far From Home by Foremans: 12:35pm On May 04, 2023
I don't care if you believe this or not, it doesn't change the fact.

Five years ago, I had an accident. I don't want to mention the side. It was very tragic and i had a broken spine, eventually I died that same day. Because I was barely 25 years then, I was hastenly buried without any event.

Fast-forwarded to two months later, I found myself in Lagos. My mind and body reserved a sense of security and know how that if I go home I will seize to exist.Also, I know for sure that If I meet any body from my past I will seize to exist.

It like I have another body but I can't explain it how I got to where I was. Cos I was buying something in the market nd strangely there was money with me and the vendor recognized me. Also I recognized I was living there for a month now. It was as if life just fixed me somewhere. Ever since that time, I have been in Lagos. I'm doing fairly well though.

I don't have any special power to do anything. I feel weak when tired and I have scary dreams too. At a time, I was battling with dreams about the accident and it was scaring me awake...

I miss my family and Stella my gf. I can't see any of them ND i can't call them.

At the moment I don't av any friends ND have turned down advances from ladies on several occasions.

This life no longer has taste as it used to ND I am stuck with being alone.

I don't expect you to believe this though bt it true. I can tell u this because this is a faceless forum and nothing will happened.

Eventually I will go home to end everything.

Let me add, there are so people like me out there and on nairaland. I know them when I see them ND I feel them when they are sharing the same atmosphere as me. Someone saw this...

5 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Real000: 12:41pm On May 04, 2023
Is that a quarantine
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by anthonyuncle(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2023
who is your dealer

13 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by xavuv: 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
Brotherly, you are probably high on something 'loud' grin Chai! I love Nairaland

Anyways, don't wish such an existence on yourself. If what you are saying is the truth, which i seriously doubt, then you have little time to spend on the plane of existence. You dont belong to this gross material realm. You belong to a gradation of the Ethereal realm, depending on karmic threads attached to you.

By all means, please enjoy this realm more while it last.

6 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by breadplanet(f): 3:08pm On May 04, 2023
This one is new....op I need money cool

3 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Brandiebird: 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
This movie already came out… I think you just watched it and now you’re owning it.

5 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 04, 2023
Foremans:
β–  I don't have any special power to do anything. I feel weak when tired and I have scary dreams too. At a time, I was battling with dreams about the accident and it was scaring me awake...I miss my family and Stella my gf. I can't see any of them ND i can't call them. At the moment I don't av any friends ND have turned down advances from ladies on several occasions. This life no longer has taste as it used to ND I am stuck with being alone. I don't expect you to believe this though bt it true. I can tell u this because this is a faceless forum and nothing will happened. Eventually I will go home to end everything.
1. Give us your old address, name, and information so we can inform your loved ones of your condition. That way they won't be startled when you eventually show up. undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Foremans: 4:53pm On May 04, 2023
xavuv:
Brotherly, you are probably high on something 'loud' grin Chai! I love Nairaland

Anyways, don't wish such an existence on yourself. If what you are saying is the truth, which i seriously doubt, then you have little time to spend on the plane of existence. You dont belong to this gross material realm. You belong to a gradation of the Ethereal realm, depending on karmic threads attached to you.

By all means, please enjoy this realm more while it last.
I obviously don't see the sense in lying about this.

But contrary to what people think, I don't have any power and I don't know how the after life looks like. I just had the sense of peace, so peaceful and calm, my body and everything on it was just in a beautiful ND most perfect sleep ever until I found myself in Lagos.

I only had this inner knowledge of existence if I meet people am not supposed to meet. I can't do any thing mystical or manipulate anyone

2 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Foremans: 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
breadplanet:
This one is new....op I need money cool
I can't give you money. You may need to work for it somehow.

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Foremans: 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Give us your old address, name, and information so we can inform your loved ones of your condition. That way they won't be startled when you eventually show up. undecided
You obviously see this as a joke... This is not.
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by world123: 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
Name of movie
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Nice2023(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2023
This could be real...

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2023
Say no to drug abuse. It will make u a shadow of ur former self.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On May 04, 2023
Foremans:
You obviously see this as a joke... This is not.
What joke? If it ain't a joke then let us help you. Give us your old address, name, and information so we can inform your loved ones of your condition. That way they won't be startled when you eventually show up. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by SINisSIN(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
Ghost don enter Nairaland. Even in the world beyond, Seun is popular.

So they can't deport you to places like Us, UK and co...

Na Lagos dem still send you go😠😠

13 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by jerab(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
Na for flat, mansion, face to face or under bridge u meet yourself for lag?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2023
You fit help me with sure 2 odds ?

2 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Peachy14: 10:10pm On May 04, 2023
How did you get to know about nairalad? Movie title please

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by blaquebelle: 4:31am On May 05, 2023
Akudaya?

I've always been curious about stories like this cheesy
So you mean you have your full consciousness and memories? I had assumed that demons and familiar spirits just borrowed people's body to live another life on earth for whatever reason. Did u see heaven or hell before reappearing? grin Do u have unfulfilled dreams? Why do u think you're back here? I'm soo curious! And why don't you just go back and see your loved ones one last time then move to the other realm? Would you rather keep living on borrowed time? What's the point. You have nothing to fear from crossing over. The dead should be dead smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by damosade(m): 5:17am On May 05, 2023
Answer the question or are you sleeping already tongue cos in the real sense u don't exist as a human . I understand your status you are ordinary breeze.
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Foodqueen(f): 7:22am On May 05, 2023
You find yourself in lag, and u have accommodation immediately.

4 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Foremans: 5:23pm On May 05, 2023
blaquebelle:
Akudaya?

I've always been curious about stories like this cheesy
So you mean you have your full consciousness and memories? I had assumed that demons and familiar spirits just borrowed people's body to live another life on earth for whatever reason. Did u see heaven or hell before reappearing? grin Do u have unfulfilled dreams? Why do u think you're back here? I'm soo curious! And why don't you just go back and see your loved ones one last time then move to the other realm? Would you rather keep living on borrowed time? What's the point. You have nothing to fear from crossing over. The dead should be dead smiley.
I can't see them even if I want to.

I don't know about any purpose to fulfil for now. I didn't see hell or heaven, maybe I can't remember bt I was very peaceful when I died. It was painless and beautiful. I can't kill myself either, I can't kill anyone too. I av an inner knowledge of what to do and not to do.

I sleep well and feel pains too. To be honest, we were two that died that day but when I saw the other guy in Lagos, I could not approach him. The feeling was very painful, like I was going iced cold inside the more I try to walk to him so I just changed direction ND he didn't even act like he know me

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by socialmediaman: 5:37pm On May 05, 2023
The problem with Nigeria's part of the world is, people who have hallucinations like this don't get the needed help, they're on their own till they degenerate and enter street

12 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by blaquebelle: 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
Foremans:

I don't know about any purpose to fulfil for now. I didn't see hell or heaven, maybe I can't remember bt I was very peaceful when I died. It was painless and beautiful. I can't kill myself either, I can't kill anyone too. I av an inner knowledge of what to do and not to do.

I sleep well and feel pains too. To be honest, we were two that died that day but when I saw the other guy in Lagos, I could not approach him. The feeling was very painful, like I was going iced cold inside the more I try to walk to him so I just changed direction ND he didn't even act like he know me

Perhaps it's because your death was wrongful and accidental. Maybe your soul wasn't ready to leave so life gave you another chance. People always say you only live once but you are living twice. How lucky! How are you utilising your extra time? I think you should live life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by ahnie: 6:12pm On May 05, 2023
Here to read comments as usual
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Tayorshd87: 11:01pm On May 05, 2023
Foremans:

Wow i guess am trying to believe the XTIAN and Muslim fate are fallacy then but the yoruba religion IFA is the real thing to believe because he mentioned this many times in odu ifa that there is nothing like heaven or earth instead we will also die to reincarnate and reappear again until the world revolves rounds πŸ€”...

But not with consciousness of your past life .. is just like when they flash a phone you will need to download new app and games but ur own case is technically tecnical πŸ€”

Do you just say you can remember what killed you in your past life 😲😳😳😲

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On May 05, 2023
Tayorshd87:
β–  Wow i guess am trying to believe the XTIAN and Muslim fate are fallacy then but the yoruba religion IFA is the real thing to believe because he mentioned this many times in odu ifa that there is nothing like heaven or earth instead we will also die to reincarnate and reappear again until the world revolves rounds. But not with consciousness of your past life .. is just like when they flash a phone you will need to download new app and games but ur own case is technically tecnical. Do you just say you can remember what killed you in your past life
So, because you want to believe there is nothing like an afterlife, you want to subscribe instead to the idea that when a person dies, his consciousness is simply uploaded into another pre-existing body of about the same ageβ€” as the dead bodyβ€” out there already walking the earth? Are you high? undecided

Reincarnation is the idea that you are reborn after death. What OP describes is neither reincarnation nor reappearance but an invasion/possession. Yes, he literally claims he left his dead body and invaded someone else's body and life to continue living β€” he does not mention what happened to the consciousness that inhabited the body that he now claims to inhabit. And you think that is saner than believing in an afterlife instead? undecided
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by ItisWell22(f): 12:14am On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
who is your dealer

πŸ˜‚

He’s trying his new skill of story telling…

2 Likes

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08am On May 06, 2023
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by Tayorshd87: 1:16am On May 06, 2023
Ok that's true I love your explanation.

I understand you better though πŸ˜‰

Kobojunkie:
So, because you want to believe there is nothing like an afterlife, you want to subscribe instead to the idea that when a person dies, his consciousness is simply uploaded into another pre-existing body of about the same ageβ€” as the dead bodyβ€” out there already walking the earth? Are you high? undecided

Reincarnation is the idea that you are reborn after death. What OP describes is neither reincarnation nor reappearance but an invasion/possession. Yes, he literally claims he left his dead body and invaded someone else's body and life to continue living β€” he does not mention what happened to the consciousness that inhabited the body that he now claims to inhabit. And you think that is saner than believing in an afterlife instead? undecided
Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by JeffreyJunior: 1:44am On May 06, 2023
socialmediaman:
The problem with Nigeria's part of the world is, people who have hallucinations like this don't get the needed help, they're on their own till they degenerate and enter street
Lord have mercy. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: I Died And Living Far From Home by dayleke: 10:39am On May 06, 2023
OP,

I think I believe you.

Just do what you have to do, you don't have much time o. embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living With MiL / I Hate My Family! / Why Many Nigerian Women End Up As Housewives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.