Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) (51957 Views)

Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom / Truck Conveying Beer Crushes Keke Napep After Accident In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by AwkaFinest: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I welcome constructive criticisms only not hate and envy inspired criticism.
Those Igbos are hypocrites, they have a log of wood in their eye but t would rather focus on the stick in their neighbours' eyes.

The same Igbo that is attacking Akwa Ibom Government and her people are running away from terrorism in Igbo land to Uyo and other places, nobody finds their states attractive due to the high level criminal activities there. How can the same Igbos be attacking Akwa Ibom that is growing faster than all their states?
Only a mad man would underestimate the importance of road infrastructure vis-a-vis development.
Is unemployment, power issue, etc that the hater and enemy of progress is complaining only perculiar to Akwa Ibom? Buhari came and destroyed Nigeria and left more Nigerian states in extreme poverty, honestly Nigeria as we speak now has the most number of folks in the world facing extreme poverty due to Buhari's incompetencies.
With the way Nigeria is structured how is it the fault of Akwa Ibom State Government that some things cannot be fixed immediately.

Enugu was the former capital of the Eastern region but today Akwa Ibom state dwarfs the state in terms of quality Infrastructure.
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi state can never measure up with the quality of infrastructure that have been put in place in Akwa Ibom by our successive government from Attah to Udom.

Rome was not built in a day so they should stop attacking Akwa Ibom and focus on their states.
With the volume of oil that Akwa Ibom pumps out daily she can cater for her people but we are where we are because of the useless system of sharing our oil and gas proceeds to unproductive states in Nigeria.

Igbos should mind their business or leave Akwa Ibom.
We are not yet there but we are moving.

Funny thing is, it's our Igbo brother Aguyi Ironsi that brought this wicked formula. My Igbo people are just too greedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Osashalom: 1:01pm On May 09, 2023
Bro anybody arguing with you on this is the novice here. I lived there for 8years and I love the people but sadly the points you raised are true.
FellaG:

I am from akwa ibom bro.all my friends in Uyo are PA to PA to SA to a political office holder etc.
Nobody criticizes the government cos they gat to feed.
All our fathers,mothers,uncle's and aunties were civil servants..they have not paid them gratuity some for 7years..they only managed to pay a batch of 2016 last.meanwhile we are in 2023..
Cars are few on the roads,just Keke and mass trekking.
Any brand new car you see,must has govt plate number.no businesses just politicians building hotels everywhere.they open fancy boutiques for thier wives..and guess what,no sales at the boutiques because the masses do not have the purchasing power.
If not for the Igbos,I don't know how they would have coped.
The average akwa ibomite is a lazy person tho.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Shadysen: 1:01pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

I am from akwa ibom bro.all my friends in Uyo are PA to PA to SA to a political office holder etc.
All our fathers,mothers,uncle's and aunties were civil servants..they have not paid them gratuity some for 7years..they only managed to pay a batch of 2016 last.meanwhile we are in 2023..
Any brand new car you see,must has govt plate number.no businesses just politicians building hotels everywhere.they open fancy boutiques for thier wives..and guess what,no sales at the boutiques because the masses do not have the purchasing power.
The part you said lazy is very wrong but then, You ARE A MOTHERFUVKER! For talking shit against your people, Bastard.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by nsik(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2023
oga which state in Nigeria can u boldly say there's employment.[quote author=BloomingDale post=122929406][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Osashalom: 1:02pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:

No, you can't be from Akwa Ibom and be speaking I'll of your own state not to talk of praising others over your state
So he should lie because he is an akwaibomite
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by LegalWolf: 1:03pm On May 09, 2023
Personally, I think Udom is a performer! He has brought a lot of success to Akwa Ibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by KGREAT(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2023
Gone are the days when these type of pictures move me. The only serious and determined Governor is Wike. But I have displeasure in his talkativeness.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by luskysylver(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2023
not far from the truth
FellaG:
I was in Uyo 2weeks ago..u will shed tears for them.

Massive unemployment.the youths sit to play draft on a working day.the girls have slept in all the hotels.
I even went to Tropicana and for the first time in my life,I was sweating in the cinema whilst watching John wick 4.(and we were only Abt 15 persons watching).they cannot even afford the 3k to watch it.
they even took light three times and the movie had to be start afresh on one ocassion.inside the mall,the acs are not cooling.a terrible experience.
The politicians are the richest in the state..u know what that means.
infact they give NEPA light one hour three times a day.1 hr by morn,1 hr by evening and 1 hr by 2am.
Leave propaganda those guys are really suffering.
The aircraft I took to uyo and back was relatively empty..the average akwa ibomite cannot cough out 65k to fly one-way.

Look at the colorized photos above carefully,both sides of the road,do you see any sign of prosperity?

Nb...I stayed for 1 month
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by valudong(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2023
I have lived in imo state for 10 years, visited all the eastern state, I can't tell you for a fact that y'all ain't any better, not everyone will be in business, not everyone will be able to carry drugs or cheat to make it, akwaibomite are hardworking, mostly civil servants, they're comfortable, the government are busy developing the state, roads in Uyo are standards and now they're working on developing all the rural areas, some day we'll have a Governor that is only focused on industrializing the whole state, when you as and Igbo man see things like thing, appreciate the good work, most of the things you guys have are not from government. Akwaibomites are not in competition with y'all, we're not envious, we don't wanna make it by all means, I don't have to mention things y'all do for money but make una try dey mind una biz, dey try happy for your neighbors, I like una, some Igbos are good but you see all diz ppl with dia criminal mindset enh? Make una just park one place

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by viodemus: 1:07pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
Funny how one guy here is castigating Igbo for thier bad roads...lol..do you know how many billionaires whose businesses are inside that bad roads?lol..Everywhere is commercialized,thier Government is overwhelmed and need federal assistance which they don't get. But millions and billions are passing through those roads because the Igbo guys are hardworking people.
In Akwa Ibom,many fine tarred roads for politicians to drive thier cars,even an airport for politicians to fly in and out anytime.
Of what use are all those roads if most of the citizens are trekking and don't have cars?of what use is the airport if na only aktc your money reach?the airport is serviced by Igbo guys that come to patronize your girls at weekends and the few politicians holding u guys down.
No wonder akwa ibom girls have stop marrying akwa ibom boys and opt for Igbo men.Because Igbo men are the real men.i hope violence will not break out in future when u guys realize you have sold all your lands to Igbo guys and Igbo guys have started snatching your wives..lol

You are talking rubbish.

Akwa Ibom are doing their thing. Igbos are doing theirs. Igbos don't have any issues with them. You are an enemy disguised as family. Your divide and conquer has failed. Is like trying to divide cousins from the outside. At this time, we don't have family issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Udom to the world, despite huge 51billion that lagos is getting every Month, nothing to show for it except push and start blue rail. Na to play politics of bitterness them sabi.
🤡
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Osashalom: 1:10pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

Bro,I am not igbo.but the Igbo guys have overtaken akwa ibom because it's youths are lazy and unenterprising.most of the plazas you see on Ikot Ekpene road,aka road,Abak road and Oron road have been bought over by the Igbo guys.
Common fish is more expensive in Uyo than in ABA..the Igbo guys have overun the fish business in Oron.they now marry our girls..infact our girls prefer them.
The average Akwa Ibom guy is playing cult even at 45yrs old,living in thier father's house,playing draft by day and getting drunk on cheap high at night ,praise singing politicians.
You guys have to wake up.
Akwa ibom even imports common garri from Akampa.
You guys are consumed by religion and politics
They won't like you for being truthful. They may even soon tag me owo unenghen
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by 2tpick: 1:14pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:

No, you can't be from Akwa Ibom and be speaking I'll of your own state not to talk of praising others over your state

The only thing that caught your attention is the mention of igboes in his comment. To you every thing is seen from a bigoted view. Well you have not stayed in any part of akwa ibom before. Any big man in akwaibom is either a politician (or linked to politicians), an internet fraudster, an oil worker, or an igbo man. That's the sad truth
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2023
Akwaibom Governors keep building roads while the people keep getting poorer like Ebonyi. All the aerial photos of Akwaibom besides Ewet housing in Uyo depicts poor housing and low quality of life besides road. The next Governor should forget roads and empower the people so that we can start seeing private owned mansions and highrises across the State . Enough of these self aggrandizement shows.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by beliazars: 1:15pm On May 09, 2023
They are cheating you in the name of building roads and you are happy. I neg go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by WAPINATION: 1:15pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
I was in Uyo 2weeks ago..u will shed tears for them.

Massive unemployment.the youths sit to play draft on a working day.the girls have slept in all the hotels.
I even went to Tropicana and for the first time in my life,I was sweating in the cinema whilst watching John wick 4.(and we were only Abt 15 persons watching).they cannot even afford the 3k to watch it.
they even took light three times and the movie had to be start afresh on one ocassion.inside the mall,the acs are not cooling.a terrible experience.
The politicians are the richest in the state..u know what that means.
infact they give NEPA light one hour three times a day.1 hr by morn,1 hr by evening and 1 hr by 2am.
Leave propaganda those guys are really suffering.
The aircraft I took to uyo and back was relatively empty..the average akwa ibomite cannot cough out 65k to fly one-way.

Look at the colorized photos above carefully,both sides of the road,do you see any sign of prosperity?

Nb...I stayed for 1 month

My brother you are not far from the truth and that is why the AkwaIbomites flood portharcourt and other neighboring state for menial jobs just to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by vicfajeze: 1:15pm On May 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Udom to the world, despite huge 51billion that lagos is getting every Month, nothing to show for it except push and start blue rail. Na to play politics of bitterness them sabi.
Dem tie you down for Lagos?Abeg make you go back to your Hamlet now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Morphinne: 1:16pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

Bro,I am not igbo.but the Igbo guys have overtaken akwa ibom because it's youths are lazy and unenterprising.most of the plazas you see on Ikot Ekpene road,aka road,Abak road and Oron road have been bought over by the Igbo guys.
Common fish is more expensive in Uyo than in ABA..the Igbo guys have overun the fish business in Oron.they now marry our girls..infact our girls prefer them.
The average Akwa Ibom guy is playing cult even at 45yrs old,living in thier father's house,playing draft by day and getting drunk on cheap high at night ,praise singing politicians.
You’re not even wise enough to pretend brilliantly without opening your cover. The way you write, your pronouns and everything gave you out as yet another chest-beating Ipob miscreant. No state is even 50% working in Nigeria but we need to learn to give credit and praises to people who are trying to make their states better at least. I don’t know much about unemployment in Akwa Ibom but no state, I repeat, no state in the whole of south east is doing better than this state in the areas of infrastructure (particularly, roads) and I can provide you with proofs.
Chinedu, you’re not an Ibomite, stop lying.
If one should go by how you these Igbo piglèts go about rubbishing other people and their states, one would erroneously think that your states are paradise and that your regional leaders are flawless. Why not use this same energy to condemn that Kerosene man and all the other useless eastern governors and leaders?
If Akwa ibom isn’t good as claimed, why claiming it to be your state of origin when it’s crystal clear that you’re just another orangutan from the sad eastern part of our darling country. Do you now know why people hate you everywhere you step your two left legs on? From the Ghanaians to South Africans to Indians to the Malaysian people to the Yoruba people of Nigeria to the Niger deltans to the Fulanis. You travel to other peoples houses as economic refugees and as soon as you start seeing small money, you immediately start rubbishing them and boasting about how you’ve been developing their lands and how they wouldn’t have been able to breathe if you hadn’t come to their lands.
Chinedu, Immigration is an indication that a society is prosperous, once a state or country start experiencing massive emigration or exodus, it’s a clear indication that it has failed. I hope you learned something new today and you’re welcome, the South East is a failed land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by sonature1: 1:16pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

Please stop dragging the Igbos into your incurable madness.

If you want to criticize Akwa Ibom State government, do that without getting the Igbos involved into your mess!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Willgates(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

You're a very bitter shameless idiot. God will punish you for spewing this sort of garbage over a loving people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by valudong(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2023
Make una check well, dis road na inside one village o, govt made it very easy and accessible for y'all to commute smoothly but your inside una state capital, roads no dey, u come person town, na you dey do business with ease make money, nobody worry you but you still dey hate, I talk am before, I dn dey live for Owerri for 10 years now, I know Una well well, I Sabi all local govt for Imo, I know Una well well, competition is good, but abeg try dey compete with each other as una dey always do, because Emeka build duplex for village, my own must pass em own and you do that by all means, na una be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Kingwome11(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2023
in the whole of akwa ibom na only this small round about dem fit do and u guys are celebrating
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Delightsome2023: 1:22pm On May 09, 2023
Shadysen:
The part you said lazy is very wrong but then, You ARE A MOTHERFUVKER! For talking shit against your people, Bastard.
he messed his whole write up with the last statement.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by kennie2015(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2023
I expect you will also be civil enough to call out Abia, Kogi, Delta, Cross River etc, not hysterical shout of lagos always
Jostoman:
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by WithFact: 1:23pm On May 09, 2023
3d pix
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Investorozay: 1:23pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

The average akwa ibomite is not lazy. This is an insult to the hardworking people who keep that town decent enough for you to stay.

Uyo has its faults but coming on here to insult the average akwa ibomite is nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by xevove2061: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
In nigeria road is the ultimate development. Useless people
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Shadysen: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Norwichsailor:

You're not from akwa ibom
Stop disturbing us abeg.
Go focus on your region nobody is measuring dlck with you.
Everytime igbos build or develop. If not for igbos etc.
One would think the SE would be dubai by now. Make we rest. Abeg
it seems they are really good in developing other's people's land than their places, Look at aba, onitsha dirty places, slums.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by BastadThiefnubu: 1:27pm On May 09, 2023
Shadysen:
The mad man, Igbo criminal and Ekpa's sponsored terrorist is not from Akwa Ibom.
He is pained and jealous that Akwa Ibom is moving forward while his potopoto Republic has been crippled by Ekpa's terrorists
You can cheeck below to find thread trademark:
They are disrespectful and abusive to everyone including their parents.
Children of hate and enemies of progressive.

Who dash monkey banana. Akwa Ibom folk cannot be as foolish as that uneghe animal

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Careente7(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
Use android mobile snap this place again based on I wan check sumtin.Is that not y he’s in office ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.