Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) (51931 Views)

Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom / Truck Conveying Beer Crushes Keke Napep After Accident In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Ever8090: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:

No, you can't be from Akwa Ibom and be speaking I'll of your own state not to talk of praising others over your state
it is your type that are making it difficult for fight against bad leadership to be successful. So because he is from Akwa ibom state, he should lie to hype the state even when it is glaring that the state is a shit-hole due to bad leadership?...it is either you are a politician or feeding from their evil proceed

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Morphinne: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

Actually one of the highest in Nigeria, both pre-covid and post-covid.

I also agree regarding emigration and immigration.
Thanks for the clarification. I don’t like commenting on things I have little knowledge of.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Inyang1987: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
Nothing in that state period
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Morphinne: 5:06pm On May 09, 2023
Ever8090:
it is your type that are making it difficult for fight against bad leadership to be successful. So because he is from Akwa ibom state, he should lie to hype the state even when it is glaring that the state is a shit-hole due to bad leadership?...it is either you are a politician or feeding from their evil proceed
No dear, the guy he quoted was not condemning bad leadership but stylishly chest-beating and praising his backward tribe undecided
You won’t understand if you didn’t follow the thread. The orangutan was only pretending to be someone he’s not. He was using psychology on ppl who are million miles wiser than the wisest man in the whole of ibo land but unfortunately, his monkey tricks got you grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Counterfeit: 5:08pm On May 09, 2023
Exactly!! The State and her Citizens are so laid back, and ashawos full that town, ehn..
Nothing spectacular in Akwa-Ibom State, don't let anyone deceive you, even the governor's performance is below par.

FellaG:
I was in Uyo 2weeks ago..u will shed tears for them.

Massive unemployment.the youths sit to play draft on a working day.the girls have slept in all the hotels.
I even went to Tropicana and for the first time in my life,I was sweating in the cinema whilst watching John wick 4.(and we were only Abt 15 persons watching).they cannot even afford the 3k to watch it.
they even took light three times and the movie had to be start afresh on one ocassion.inside the mall,the acs are not cooling.a terrible experience.
The politicians are the richest in the state..u know what that means.
infact they give NEPA light one hour three times a day.1 hr by morn,1 hr by evening and 1 hr by 2am.
Leave propaganda those guys are really suffering.
The aircraft I took to uyo and back was relatively empty..the average akwa ibomite cannot cough out 65k to fly one-way.

Look at the colorized photos above carefully,both sides of the road,do you see any sign of prosperity?

Nb...I stayed for 1 month
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2023
Legitisreal:
In the entire south aside Lagos I think it's PH that should be talking when it comes to roads with akwa Ibom

Lies... You have forgotten Ebonyi
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
And lest I forget.Akwa ibom people are deeply religious people.and deeply superstitious.
Everyone there is a witch.thier neighbors,uncle's ,aunties,well wishers,office bosses etc..are all witches in thier small minds.the only person that is not a witch is the accuser...lol
No wonder the outgoing governor is a deacon,the incoming one a pastor.
To deceive them just claim to be a pastor.
churches are full on weekdays with prophesy seeking people.instead of working,they troop into all these churches in the hope of killing thier enemies(the witches) and getting prosperity(without work)
Akwa ibom should be feeding the nation ordinarily.
A coastal state with dark loamy fertile soil..they should be exporting seafood,cassava and palmoil worldwide.instead,they import common garri from Akampa.fresh fish is even costlier in Uyo than ABA.

They don't wanna be called lazy..smh

Rain falls there throughout the year.
The youths will not farm.They would rather go to church.lol
they would rather follow one politician and wait in line to be PA to PA to PA to SA to SSA to a politician.
shameful bro

Alright this is where you choose to be stupid......I now know you have a personal vendetta against the good people of Akwa Ibom State.

Throwaway the hate and embrace peace.

Akwa Ibom is a nice place to invest and live at peace...

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Apologies to my good Igbo friends and relations...but it is sad that some of your folks can't resist the urge to always badmouth my people here.
Imagine someone coming to attack Akwa Ibom people because of a rural road in Uyo. Why not attack or criticise the government and leave Akwa Ibom people out of your madness.
Akwa Ibom makes enough money from oil and gas to create enough jobs for her people, regrettably this is not possible because the proceed is shared to unproductive states in Nigeria while some are stolen by the national government offficials of Nigeria in collaboration with the Western Government.

There was absolutely nothing on ground when Akwa Ibom was carved out of Cross River and it was recently after the onshore/offshore dichotomy that Akwa Ibom started having access to funds to build her infrastructure in Akwa Ibom.
We are not yet there but we are moving and Rome was not built in a day.

Even till today, Akwa Ibom barely gets any project from the federal government unlike other states inspite being the goose that lays the golden eggs in Nigeria.

When folks are criticizing Akwa Ibom, they should be considerate and not vent their frustration on the state.

Oil producing territories in other climes are in control of their resources unlike Nigeria.

Correct.
This is way more better response.
Always remember that people hide under faceless forums to forment trouble.

Criticizims shouldn't be taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
Counterfeit:
Exactly!! The State and her Citizens are so laid back, and ashawos full that town, ehn..
Nothing spectacular in Akwa-Ibom State, don't let anyone deceive you, even the governor's performance is below par.

You heard or you've been here.... Ashawo full the town? Really? Lol

I guess this is where I draw the curtain..... Travel and see, I guess you've not left the boundary of your state in your life, stop condemning people's state.... I guess if your own state could be worst.

Remember.... Peace brings progress, hate brings destruction

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2023
aniekaneka:
His Excellency, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, today commissions the 17.95km Anua-Mbak-Ishiet road road with Spurs and 1.65km Outfall Drain in Uyo and Uruan Local Government Areas.

I know lot of folks will be itchy to type lot of things about these pictures...

Remember, this is a rural area and far off from the urban region of Uyo... By this construction of roads, lot of development will spring up thereby birthing a goldmine "Real estate" in this area due to its close proximity to Uyo
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
You ingrates should go back to your red mud, filthy and terrorists ravaged Igbo states, no one is forcing you to stay in our beautiful state so pack your things and leave.
A red mud and gully erosion dweller is complaining as if he can live in his den of ritualists without being slaughtered like animal by his terrorist brothers.
Shut up and go back to your dirty Igbo states and live there.
Unam ikot and noisemaker who wants you in Akwa Ibom.

You are a big fool for attacking someone just like that can you prove what his saying is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by RayRay06677(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2023
Anybody above 20yrs and broke from and lives in akwa ibom state is lazy.

I graduated in 2006, went straight to my village, built my first house between 2008 and 2011 without a paid job, as a matter of fact my father had to assemble family meeting to enquire where I got money because he wasn't ready to run, my reply was that even me don't know where the money came from but I can't commit crime.

House is still standing and I got a 100k rent last week from one of the shop.

As common as reducing price of chippings from cross river state sold at 75k then by others, I sold for 65k/70k and paid minimum of 10k on every trip, I do nothing except phone call, I dig soakaway pits and get 50k and pay ready to work boys 30k and buy them 10k worth drinks to celebrate the job, nobody else does that.

In summary, I was jobless but not broke and I played a whole lot of drafts as I had my time for myself.

My friends in Lagos and Abuja then crying for me to relocate and get a paid job still don't have a house till date.

Anybody saying trash about akwa ibom should ask NBL who and who drinks their beer, drinks ain't cheap.

Meanwhile, did any aks person complain to you?
Don't miss it, like every human, we are insatiable and want more but I have visited lagos and Abuja, I still see poorer people.

Those you called PA's are all driving cars and some own houses, I think thats far better than running around Lagos and doing nothing.

My prayer is that we should invest as the money comes, we too chop life.

Was born here, schooled here, hustled here and now working here, no plan of leaving akwa ibom state.

Each time I visit Lagos and Abuja, I host the boys so nothing to envy.

Meanwhile, what brought you to akwa ibom for a month if not to seek greener pasture.

1month away from your base means you are jobless, better come and make money in akwa ibom and stop stereotyping

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

Tackle the issues boy

Which issues do you want him to tackle when you are hear typing jargons and attacking the good people of Akwa Ibom State.... What is really wrong with you Igbo people? Did we offend you guys?

Can't we have peace in our own region? I thank Governor for sweeping out those riffraffs that came from Abia state to disrupt the peaceful existence of Etim Ekpo....

The world does not revolve around you guys... So just rest!!!
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
go back to your gully erosion, dirty and ritualist states. No one is begging you to come to Akwa Ibom.

At least my state is building roads and other infrastructure unlike your backward states that have been taken over by ritualists and Simon Ekpa's terrorists.

If your useless Igbo rulers were doing one third of what Akwa Ibom state leaders are doing, you wouldn't be running away from your miserable, badly mismanaged and war-torn states.
Empty barrels!

They are not doing well yet they generate more revenue than your 5 star state with big debt 💸.
That why many of you will die poor because of the hatred you have for the Igbo. Do you think your state can develop without the igbos
How many of your people are living in ewet housing apart from the politicians?
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:

They are not doing well yet they generate more revenue than your 5 star state with big debt 💸.
That why many of you will die poor because of the hatred you have for the Igbo. Do you think your state can develop without the igbos

Yeyeyeyeye...... Rest guy, So 80% of people living in Ewet Housing Estate are Igbo people? LMFAO please don't bring it up here.

REST!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
Funny how one guy here is castigating Igbo for thier bad roads...lol..do you know how many billionaires whose businesses are inside that bad roads?lol..Everywhere is commercialized,thier Government is overwhelmed and need federal assistance which they don't get. But millions and billions are passing through those roads because the Igbo guys are hardworking people.
In Akwa Ibom,many fine tarred roads for politicians to drive thier cars,even an airport for politicians to fly in and out anytime.
Of what use are all those roads if most of the citizens are trekking and don't have cars?of what use is the airport if na only aktc your money reach?the airport is serviced by Igbo guys that come to patronize your girls at weekends and the few politicians holding u guys down.
No wonder akwa ibom girls have stop marrying akwa ibom boys and opt for Igbo men.Because Igbo men are the real men.i hope violence will not break out in future when u guys realize you have sold all your lands to Igbo guys and Igbo guys have started snatching your wives..lol

Last time I used Ibom air from Lagos to uyo we were not up 20 passengers with the Arab flight attendant 👩‍✈️

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by SHINJACRUSADER: 5:42pm On May 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:

The same issue you guys have with the yoruba's..

Always claiming to develop people lands...

No wonder most tribes in Nigeria hates u people....

Soon we will chase u guys out of Southwest

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2023
fashrola:

Yeyeyeyeye...... Rest guy, So 80% of people living in Ewet Housing Estate are Igbo people? LMFAO please don't bring it up here.

REST!!!!

I asked a question how many of them living there apart from politicians old and new .
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
That impostor is not from Akwa Ibom. He should go and focus on his backward Igbo states.

You no just get sense at all you are just blind from the truth I believe you are one of those jobless youth who use to hang area barrack road doing nothing and waiting for politicians to pass so they can dash you money .
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

The same issue you guys have with the yoruba's..

Always claiming to develop people lands...

No wonder most tribes in Nigeria hates u people....

Soon we will chase u guys out of Southwest

If you have been to Lagos during Christmas and new year you will know they need the Igbos more than ever .
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by smart8956: 6:21pm On May 09, 2023
Snapdrag0n:

You're just and idiotic liar. Tropicana that you see white people and everything even the mall no light? You can lie to your ancestors who are making you to leave your dump state to just go and discredit a the most beautiful state in the country. You think Akwa ibom was rank the cleanest state for nothing? You lack to mention when you drive around the city did you see anyone begging you for Money to say they're suffering? Did u see akperos, did u enter bad roads or did you see mad men on the street like in your states full of ritualist?

Don't forget the picture posted here is even a village. Imagine villages having good roads how much the city? Come and post your village lets see. You should have captured yourself sweating there, capture the cinema without power, capture while you're in the flight, capture yourself too so everyone can believe. Stupid scammer. Go back to your state, we don't need you in Akwa ibom. People like you are ones South Africans and other countries are chasing away. Same here if I see you I'll chase you back to were you came.
We love Akwa ibom, and I've been to worst states yet I never discreted any. Fvck your black ass. Fool
Don't mind the idiot, he's deceiving himself. He couldn't even take a single shot of the cinema, the flight, and how he was sweating 😅. The idiot is a broke guy. Maybe he was in one of the cooking stand waiting for free food and sweating. Because I wonder with smart phone, internet he couldn't take a shot. Please for benefits of doubt, Google ibom Tropicana

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2023
Kudos to him, but I don't like him
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
You ingrates should go back to your red mud, filthy and terrorists ravaged Igbo states, no one is forcing you to stay in our beautiful state so pack your things and leave.
A red mud and gully erosion dweller is complaining as if he can live in his den of ritualists without being slaughtered like animal by his terrorist brothers.
Shut up and go back to your dirty Igbo states and live there.
Unam ikot and noisemaker who wants you in Akwa Ibom.

Stop insulting people
Can you even afford to go to cinema in Uyo there ?
Shouting Infrastructure up and down apart from road mention one other infrastructure you know?
You did not see where I praise the good road and light just talking rubbish.
Only Aba alone generate more revenue than your state just imagine if your state don’t have oil for once what life will be like there .

I am enjoying the good road and light 💡 if you want dead 💀 dead .
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
Snapdrag0n:

You're just and idiotic liar. Tropicana that you see white people and everything even the mall no light? You can lie to your ancestors who are making you to leave your dump state to just go and discredit a the most beautiful state in the country. You think Akwa ibom was rank the cleanest state for nothing? You lack to mention when you drive around the city did you see anyone begging you for Money to say they're suffering? Did u see akperos, did u enter bad roads or did you see mad men on the street like in your states full of ritualist?

Don't forget the picture posted here is even a village. Imagine villages having good roads how much the city? Come and post your village lets see. You should have captured yourself sweating there, capture the cinema without power, capture while you're in the flight, capture yourself too so everyone can believe. Stupid scammer. Go back to your state, we don't need you in Akwa ibom. People like you are ones South Africans and other countries are chasing away. Same here if I see you I'll chase you back to were you came.
We love Akwa ibom, and I've been to worst states yet I never discreted any. Fvck your black ass. Fool

If you said the truth nobody will kill you
I was in Tropicana mall yesterday for Uyo fashion week the AC are not working you can go and stay there few minutes if you will not sweat 😓 I went there around 6 they took the light more than 4 times .
You can go and checkout yourself and stop supporting evil.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by chaberry(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I welcome constructive criticisms only not hate and envy inspired criticism.
Those Igbos are hypocrites, they have a log of wood in their eye but t would rather focus on the stick in their neighbours' eyes.

The same Igbo that is attacking Akwa Ibom Government and her people are running away from terrorism in Igbo land to Uyo and other places, nobody finds their states attractive due to the high level criminal activities there. How can the same Igbos be attacking Akwa Ibom that is growing faster than all their states?
Only a mad man would underestimate the importance of road infrastructure vis-a-vis development.
Is unemployment, power issue, etc that the hater and enemy of progress is complaining only perculiar to Akwa Ibom? Buhari came and destroyed Nigeria and left more Nigerian states in extreme poverty, honestly Nigeria as we speak now has the most number of folks in the world facing extreme poverty due to Buhari's incompetencies.
With the way Nigeria is structured how is it the fault of Akwa Ibom State Government that some things cannot be fixed immediately.

Enugu was the former capital of the Eastern region but today Akwa Ibom state dwarfs the state in terms of quality Infrastructure.
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi state can never measure up with the quality of infrastructure that have been put in place in Akwa Ibom by our successive government from Attah to Udom.

Rome was not built in a day so they should stop attacking Akwa Ibom and focus on their states.
With the volume of oil that Akwa Ibom pumps out daily she can cater for her people but we are where we are because of the useless system of sharing our oil and gas proceeds to unproductive states in Nigeria.

Igbos should mind their business or leave Akwa Ibom.
We are not yet there but we are moving.
Something is obviously wrong with you.

This is a faceless forum, anyone can easily instigate quarrel between two tribes even when he is neither from the tribes, so stop attacking the Igbo tribe because you assume the slowpoke is an Igbo, because you are already doing what he want you to do
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by capetownboyz(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Owaincouncil:

The last time I checked, akwa ibom is not in the south east.
Show us one state in the south east that can compete with lagos state
idiots you are ..your life begins and end in Lagos state excluding the rest of western state and funny enough the same Lagos you claim you own ,you ain’t in par with an Igbo man when it comes to investment and commercialization and I can bet everything I own that you are such a poor loser in that same Lagos ..nonentity.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Etuk92: 7:44pm On May 09, 2023
In the last 16years Akwa ibom state have been doing roads upon roads no jobs no companies no industries just bike men & Keke riders riding on this roads
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by RayRay06677(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2023
Etuk92:
In the last 16years Akwa ibom state have been doing roads upon roads no jobs no companies no industries just bike men & Keke riders riding on this roads

So who are the ones doing the roads? People from your state I guess.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:

Well,maybe it's just a Nigerian thing to compare yourself with other people's failures but let's be objective...Akwa Ibom gets a good chunk of federal allocation being the highest oil producing state for the past 8years.
Most other states are poor.Akwa ibom isn't, at any standard.
How many states have you been to?
Most of you guys if a particular government doesn't favour you the only thing you do is to criticize it.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by PAQ(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2023
Construction of roads have become Nigerian governors biggest achievements.
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Gbogbowa: 9:14pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
I was in Uyo 2weeks ago..u will shed tears for them.

Massive unemployment.the youths sit to play draft on a working day.the girls have slept in all the hotels.
I even went to Tropicana and for the first time in my life,I was sweating in the cinema whilst watching John wick 4.(and we were only Abt 15 persons watching).they cannot even afford the 3k to watch it.
they even took light three times and the movie had to be start afresh on one ocassion.inside the mall,the acs are not cooling.a terrible experience.
The politicians are the richest in the state..u know what that means.
infact they give NEPA light one hour three times a day.1 hr by morn,1 hr by evening and 1 hr by 2am.
Leave propaganda those guys are really suffering.
The aircraft I took to uyo and back was relatively empty..the average akwa ibomite cannot cough out 65k to fly one-way.

Look at the colorized photos above carefully,both sides of the road,do you see any sign of prosperity?

Nb...I stayed for 1 month
you are a liar akwa ibom ado ok, whenever im in akwa ibom i really enjoy myself just move around plaza in uyo Abak road and ikot ekpene along Uni Uyo round about. Akwa is good if you have good business because its a civil servant state unemployment is generally Nigeria problem.Udom is really trying for them
Re: Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) by Investorozay: 10:37pm On May 09, 2023
FellaG:
Funny how one guy here is castigating Igbo for thier bad roads...lol..do you know how many billionaires whose businesses are inside that bad roads?lol..Everywhere is commercialized,thier Government is overwhelmed and need federal assistance which they don't get. But millions and billions are passing through those roads because the Igbo guys are hardworking people.
In Akwa Ibom,many fine tarred roads for politicians to drive thier cars,even an airport for politicians to fly in and out anytime.
Of what use are all those roads if most of the citizens are trekking and don't have cars?of what use is the airport if na only aktc your money reach?the airport is serviced by Igbo guys that come to patronize your girls at weekends and the few politicians holding u guys down.
No wonder akwa ibom girls have stop marrying akwa ibom boys and opt for Igbo men.Because Igbo men are the real men.i hope violence will not break out in future when u guys realize you have sold all your lands to Igbo guys and Igbo guys have started snatching your wives..lol

Your not an akwa ibomite. Your posts have exposed that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.