Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors (1291 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by FManager(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2023
Be careful of this new cryptocurrency runned by some church pastors, these so called men of God are nothing but actors playing a role, they are the ones that made me and mom loose money on this scam years back called IML academy or something I can remember the name that well, and this MBA forex that went down a year or more back then this preacher was also involved in it they use god to make people forget what they did to them, now they are running another one and they church he and his cohort are ministering in is base in Abuja.

He has never for once called my mom to know has she's doing he just lock up and moved on after making alot of money from the scam.

Please be wise the only people that will cash out of this project are the founders and very few lucky early investors many will loose alot of money. Please ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by Westerhoffe(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2023
How do you know they're pastors?
Anyone can claim to be a pastor…
Not even at these End Time Days…
undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by FManager(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided

This is the same guy that promoted MBA academy that went down he deleted all the post he made on this company.

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by Westerhoffe(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2023
FManager:

This is the same guy that promoted MBA academy that went down he deleted all the post he made on this company.

Can't see his face.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by judatech: 4:14pm On May 04, 2023
I pity people that still believes in stuffs like titles etc...

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by Abitolola: 7:05pm On May 04, 2023
I don't think it's being ran by pastors or a religious body. It's all over crypto sites, even binance but it hasn't reached the main market, plus the price is no where near five dollars. It's for people that can take risk. See what google returned.

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by FManager(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Can't see his face.

Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by FManager(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2023
Abitolola:
I don't think it's being ran by pastors or a religious body. It's all over crypto sites, even binance but it hasn't reached the main market, plus the price is no where near five dollars. It's for people that can take risk. See what google returned.

It's run by them the founders church is based in Abuja, I just dey pity mumu people that will fall for this so called revolutionary coin or whatever BS they call their shitcoin
Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by Abitolola: 11:53pm On May 04, 2023
FManager:

It's run by them the founders church is based in Abuja, I just dey pity mumu people that will fall for this so called revolutionary coin or whatever BS they call their shitcoin

Wow, anyways, I don't know about others o, but as for me, i work really hard for my pay.
Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by moski5(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2023
There's a possibility you're wrong about the coin
Let's give it a chance
People should invest what they're willing to loose
Re: Be Careful Of This Coin Runned By Some Pastors by olaadesino(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided
They are Pastors

(1) (Reply)

Video Evidence Emerges As Doctor Charged With Rape Of Nurse Throws New Shocker / VIDEO: Wife Beats Her Husband For Cheating With A Prostitute In A Hotel / Trendy Video Of Nigeria Army Bravely Chasing Terrorists In Kaduna (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.