Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men (5241 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by fineboynl(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
On socialmedia A tall black guy with 6 pack. But they end up with pot belly men in real life.

6 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by pansophist(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2023
You have to be really jobless and focusless to spend an intense amount of time to get six packs. All you get is short term sex, with low class women who are moved by such. The world is not for handsome loosers.

I know how hard it is to get and maintain six packs. It's hard. You'll deny yourself food you love, spend time in the gym and measure calories like a dietician. If you're not a model, I don't see why you should suffer yourself for that.

So while you have six packs, ugly wealthy men will marry girls you wish you had. Just look at Ned. Yes women like fine boys, but a low class fine boy is like a beautiful harlot to men. You ejaculate and evacuate.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by lilvicky68(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
Only boys have 6packs real men don't

5 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Eunoiaa(f): 8:16pm On May 04, 2023
^^ Men without six packs don drop comment. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
grin grin grin Whatever you do, don't have potbelly

And your chest shouldn't draw lines on my face when I lay on it.

We are good! grin

13 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by potbelly(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
Sure about that? wink
Persephone1:
grin grin grin[i]Whatever you do, don't have potbelly

And your chest shouldn't draw lines on my face when I lay on it.

We are good! grin[/i]
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Fahvvy: 9:56pm On May 04, 2023
OP na money be six packs o, so no cause for alarm cheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Nobody: 7:43am On May 05, 2023
Well, if you have pot belly then make sure you compensate it with millions
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Careente7(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2023
Hustle,make money,hit the gym,rest,behuman:RePeaT.

1 Like

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
potbelly:
Sure about that? wink
Potbelly is unattractive

Potbelly ain't sexy

Potbelly is bad

Nobody wants potbelly tongue

7 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2023
Being tall, dark, and having 6 pack does not necessarily mean you're attractive.

I personally don't even like dark men.
fineboynl:
On socialmedia A tall black guy with 6 pack. But they end up with pot belly men in real life.

6 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by lecowas: 11:57am On May 05, 2023
Lol. That guy thinking 6 packs is for poor people is funny. This is called fallacy due to hasty generalization. We still have a lot of rich people with set abs. You ain't getting no packs if u ain't got no discipline. Discipline is also what u need to make money

11 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2023
A few fat phucks have responded to this discussion topic as expected, but the REAL reasons both men AND women should exercise and keep that midsection from bloating are related to HEALTH, QUALITY OF LIFE, and LONGEVITY, which are all far more important considerations than whether or not a person looks trim and fits their clothes nicely.

There is no reason besides abject LAZINESS why any person should allow themselves to bloat like a woman carrying a 7-month pregnancy. Being obese reduces the lifespan of sufferers by years and even DECADES because that lard constricts their blood vessels and forces the heart to work strenuously all the time just to maintain blood circulation, which in turn leads to a whole host of health problems from cardiac arrest and diabetes to high blood pressure and various insidious cancers of the digestive tract that kill slowly or rapidly, depending on the severity of the clinical obesity ailment the victims willingly inflicted on themselves.

Wealthy people who can afford to engage the best medical doctors to oversee their health, yet who choose to ignore the dietary and exercise advice those doctors give them, are simply denying themselves the opportunity to enjoy that wealth for decades longer, all else being equal. So, in summary, if you are content to carry about a disgusting fat protruding stomach, and are resigned to suffering the medical consequences of your own sloth quietly, then more power to you haha. Just make sure that the coffin maker measures you ahead of time so that the casket cover can be closed shut when you die young of cardiac arrest.

I have religiously pumped heavy iron in my home gym dating back to my teenage years, and remain capable of bench-pressing TWICE my body weight while maintaining the same 33-inch waist size consistently till the present. Personally, I look down on fat people and despise them as undisciplined slobs who don't give a damn about their own health or longevity. As an employer presented with two identically qualified candidates having equally demonstrated proficiency, I would ALWAYS hire the physically fit candidate over the fat slob without hesitation, because in my view, a person who has consistently taken care of their own health, will take care of my business with far more dedication and energetic input, than a lazy fat pig whose medical conditions will likely cost the organization money in medical leave and unexpected death.

There is NO logical excuse to be disgusting lazy fat slobs, y'all.

9 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:40pm On May 05, 2023
Jakumo,you get time to dey explain. Leave them make dem dey carry their storex tank belly up and down. Mumu people. 🤔

3 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Jakumo,you get time to dey explain. Leave them make dem dey carry their storex tank belly up and down. Mumu people. 🤔

At the secondary school level, ALL Nigerian men are in superb physical health due to their love for playing football whenever they are free from classroom activities, but once they leave school the story changes, such that by age 30, up to 80% of them are loaded down with humungous pregnancy beer guts that slowly kill them LONG before old age even has time to set in.

The women are no different, yet they all seem to be caught by surprise when they start to develop a host of life-threatening medical complications that would never have been an issue if only they had maintained the active life they started during their school years.

5 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:17pm On May 05, 2023
Jakumo:

At the secondary school level, ALL Nigerian men are in superb physical health due to their love for playing football whenever they are free from classroom activities, but once they leave school the story changes, such that by age 30, up to 80% of them are loaded down with humungous pregnancy beer guts that slowly kill them LONG before old age even has time to set in.

The women are no different, yet they all seem to be caught by surprise when they start to develop a host of life-threatening medical complications that would never have been an issue if only they had maintained the active life they started during their school years.

U don talk am finish. They then go ahead and hide under the umbrella of making money at the expense of having a failing health,beer belly and baby whale body. Who said u can't have both muscles and a good chunk of money? Na just lack of self discipline and laziness.

7 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by potbelly(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2023
cry cry
Persephone1:
Potbelly is unattractive

Potbelly ain't sexy

Potbelly is bad

Nobody wants potbelly tongue

1 Like

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2023
potbelly:
cry cry

Chairman dis ya name get as e be o.
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2023
Dey shake table cheesy
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by potbelly(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by wisdomkid: 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
fineboynl:

It's only children that are hugely focused on Women and their life. Jesu! Can't you find something important to do with your life?
She wants a 6-pack guy, and so what?

I bet you want Samsung Fold Z, but you're using itel... grin grin grin
Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by pansophist(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2023
To have six packs is just to starve yourself, so your body consume all the body fats as energy. Anorexic people have six packs for example. So six packs doesn't mean healthy.

The goal is to be fit, to have a healthy body fat thats not too high, probably under 15%. And that's very achievable for most people. A balance diet with exercises is enough.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2023
pansophist:
To have six packs is just to starve yourself, so your body consume all the body fats as energy. Anorexic people have six packs for example. So six packs doesn't mean healthy.

The goal is to be fit, to have a healthy body fat thats not too high, probably under 15%. And that's very achievable for most people. A balance diet with exercises is enough.

You have made a valid observation in that to attain the "six-pack" abdomen of a competitive male body-builder, exercise alone will not suffice without a degree of deliberate starvation that will drop body fat to the fabled 10%. That starvation can be harmful to health, therefore 15% would be the optimal level for males, while females can still look great with as much as 20% body fat.

Both extremes of being clinically obese on one hand, or anorexic and skinny on the other hand, must be avoided in the interest of preserving optimal long-term health and extended longevity. In terms of my personal perception of female sexual attractiveness, a woman with 20% body fat would be my ideal shape, while anything above 25%, or below 20% would not arouse me in the slightest even if she stripped down completely.

2 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by youngreezy(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2023
Op shut the Bleep up mugu....so person wey get six packs no dey make money?if dem drop Cubana chief priest and Peter psquare who you think say girls go rush?underrate your appearance at your own peril....you know how many women go choose Ronaldo over dangote?upon say dangote get money pass?bro work on your appearance.....dem say six cars is better than six packs but your wife go use one of your six cars fvck one nigga with six packs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2023
youngreezy:
Op shut the Bleep up mugu....so person wey get six packs no dey make money?if dem drop Cubana chief priest and Peter psquare who you thinkssy girls go rush?underrate your appearance at your own peril....you know hoe many women go choose Ronaldo over dangote?upon say dangote get money pass?bro work on your appearance.....dem say six cars is better than six packs but your wife go use one of your six cars fvck one nigga with six packs

This man is a poet. Strong points that also make you laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by youngreezy(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2023
Jakumo:

This man is a poet. Strong points that also make you laugh out loud.
bro this simps dey very annoying,dey do anything for validation for these hoes wey belong to the streets.....the three most important F's in our life,Fitness,Finance,Freedom....Cubana chief priest no dey happy say em fat make nobody deceive you bro.........chase the bag,hit the gym and if a hoe comes your way,empty the juice in your bottle and slam your foot on the throttle.....

2 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by Jakumo(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2023
youngreezy:
bro this simps dey very annoying,dey do anything for validation for these hoes wey belong to the streets.....the three most important F's in our life,Fitness,Finance,Freedom....Cubana chief priest no dey happy say em fat make nobody deceive you bro.........chase the bag,hit the gym and if a hoe comes your way,empty the juice in your bottle and slam your foot on the throttle.....

I bet you that fat slob Cubana Chief Glutton is on MULTIPLE medications due to his chronic obesity, and I can also bet you that man cannot last even a few short minutes with a hot young woman before stopping due to hypertension.

Fat phucks like that will be lucky to last 3 minutes of humping without needing supplemental oxygen, assuming of course that he does not suffer from erectile dysfunction. I will be surprised if that toad lives for another 5 years before dying of avoidable illness related to his massive bulk that overloads his heart severely every day he is alive

3 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by youngreezy(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2023
Jakumo:

I bet you that fat slob Cubana Chief Glutton is on MULTIPLE medications due to his chronic obesity, and I can also bet you that man cannot last even a few short minutes with a hot young woman before stopping due to hypertension.

Fat phucks like that will be lucky to last 3 minutes of humping without needing supplemental oxygen, assuming of course that he does not suffer from erectile dysfunction. I will be surprised if that toad lives for another 5 years before dying of avoidable illness related to his massive bulk that overloads his heart severely every day he is alive
they don't understand my niqqa......talking about money this,money that...mother fucking simps...dawg hit the gym and chase the bag...peace

1 Like

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by jamesversion: 3:52am On May 07, 2023
This thread get as e be. Hunger dey Nigeria. Person wey never chop no dey carry iron. undecided

3 Likes

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by angelfallz(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2023
What about CR7, he has 6 pack, you can't say he starves himself
pansophist:

Re: On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men by pansophist(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2023
angelfallz:
What about CR7, he has 6 pack, you can't say he starves himself

That one na exception na. Hence I mentioned earlier that except one is a model, also athletes, six pack is not necessary. Even if you get it, it will go when you start eating normal.

I had six pack before. And I knew how hard it is to maintain it. Now I just look toned, with about 15% body fat. Still looking defined and built, without a clean, sharp six packs.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You / 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends / This Is So Sad And Annoyin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.