Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers (47340 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Nobody: 7:32am On May 05, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Police should STOP Illegal check points in South East to avoid had I known.

Please!!
I think the police are there mainly to protect the innocent people of southeast, and deter crime, or don't you think it is for the good of the innocent people, that is why police are there?

Police are everywhere in Nigeria, not just southeast, or is a lawless society what you want?

If the government withdraws all security from southeast and send them to areas where they are appreciated, it's same innocent igbos that will start crying for them to be brought back. Policing is part of every society in the world.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Morphinne: 7:33am On May 05, 2023
References1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/596733-breaking-gunmen-attack-police-checkpoint-in-anambra-kill-three-officers.html

Graphic video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b7VBZZk1EmAKKamJ45z1NSsT8axiTEpBjMvvWZ1X7kn3ZnL7GBAXsrqyweY6q4qsl&id=100090938305127&mibextid=Nif5oz
So far the deceased officers were also akpu-munchers, I no dey put mouth for family matter. That’s not who I am.
My primary assignment now is to help Peter Obi recover his stolen manhood from APC and be rest assured that it will be returned in due time.

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:34am On May 05, 2023
Gbemini:
Obi has resumed back idiot

Tinubu and his supporters are all idiots!
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:34am On May 05, 2023
Nice one!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Mrfixiit: 7:38am On May 05, 2023
Gbemini:
say that to your father idiot
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Mrfixiit: 7:40am On May 05, 2023
LivingSage:
angry

10th most dangerous Terrorist group in the World has stroke again.

Peter Obi will be quiet to condemn his boys dastardly act as usual.

But if it were to be Benue, he'll be so much concern to talk
illiterate it's "struck" not "Stroke". Tinubu supporters are all touts

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Mrfixiit: 7:43am On May 05, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Never.
The man is only capable of seeing problems in the North and other parts of Nigeria. But in his own backyard, he's blind.
They are working for him hence he won't say nothing against them.
If what you have said is true, let Peter Obi never go unpunished but if you're just being mischievous, accusing him wrongly, may calamity never depart from you and your family

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by maasoap(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2023
Spuggie:
Quite unfortunate.
The government need to be alive to their responsibility of securing lives and property of citizens.
To another burning issue, I agree with the Cardinal. Why do we have to swear in riggers into office when the matter is already in court

grin grin grin You and your Cardigan just wake up from coma, so you didn't know that that had been the practice since 1999? Losers
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by tyinfinity: 7:54am On May 05, 2023
We have instructed our own regional writer chimamanda to write letter to the president of India on this incessant killing in our region.Ummunze is now no more part of Nigeria but part of Isreal
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by okorogodwin4(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2023
Saga16:
Obi, call your boys to order.
he will do that when Buhari and Tinubu plus hopelessness uzodinjo will call there bandits criminal to stop killing of hundreds of thousands of people daily
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by wink2015(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2023
The Federal government of Nigeria should be planning towards a confederal structure for Nigeria.

Regions that want Independence should also be looked out.

Nigeria can not afford all these needless deaths and troubles.

The families of the late three serving police officers that were killed for just doing their policing work will now been thrown into mourning.

Their sons volunteered to serve in the Nigeria police force but they have now been killed just because the federal government failed to manage the Nigeria project.

These police men died as a result of the fact that the attackers can not get at the federal government so they used them as a tool to pass their message to the federal authority in Abuja FCT.

NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ALLOW REGIONS TO DETERMINE THEIR FUTURE.

Independence is not a crime.

It is in the United Nation charter.

NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE A BLEAK FUTURE SO LONG AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTINUE TO IGNORE ISSUES OF SELF DETERMINATION, RESTRUCTURING AND CONFEDERALISM.

What is wrong if the federal government release Nnamdi Kanu and start talks with him.

Biafra is like a Tsetse fly in the scrotum of Nigeria.

Nigeria can not dodge it no matter how long we pretend.

Nigeria go to the left Biafra is still staring at our face.

Nigeria go to the right Biafra is still staring at our face

Nigeria go to the centre Biafra is still pursuing Nigeria.

Biafra will continue to hunt Nigeria down there is no two ways about it.

Boko Haram in the northern part of Nigeria has been breeding large scale insurgency in the north.

Incoming federal government of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should not behave like Buhari administration.

They should take issues of self determination and restructuring with serious attention.

NIGERIA CAN NOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE THE WAY IT IS GOING.

NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS START PLANNING TOWARDS YOUR OWN RESOURCES IN THE NORTH AND TAKE YOUR LONG THROAT FROM RESOURCES IN THE SOUTH.

Agriculture will bring a lot of money to the various states in the north if they invest in Agriculture.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Burruchaga71(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2023
JDistribute:

I think the police are there mainly to protect the innocent people of southeast, and deter crime, or don't you think it is for the good of the innocent people, that is why police are there?

Police are everywhere in Nigeria, not just southeast, or is a lawless society what you want?

If the government withdraws all security from southeast and send them to areas where they are appreciated, it's same innocent igbos that will start crying for them to be brought back. Policing is part of every society in the world.
Have you been to South East?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by babaaelino92(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2023
Spuggie:
Quite unfortunate.
The government need to be alive to their responsibility of securing lives and property of citizens.
To another burning issue, I agree with the Cardinal. Why do we have to swear in riggers into office when the matter is already in court

... and we leave the office vacate abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by ginggerxy: 8:07am On May 05, 2023
Saga16:
They say make we no talk for their matter.

Talk for benue and southern kaduna people na them need your voice.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by AK481(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2023
Hmmm this is becoming something else .
The police should devise a means or tactics to stay safe ,even if they should now wear mufti and carry pistol. But love for bribe will not let them.

If I were the president I will release nnamdi kanu and send him back to UK
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Franking: 8:12am On May 05, 2023
Odiegwu.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Franking: 8:17am On May 05, 2023
JDistribute:

I appreciate your comment. Do me a favour, kindly visit the South East maybe then you will understand.

I strongly condemn the k!lling of our security men and other innocent people but the police is taking extortion too far in the South East. Money appears more important than their safety.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Donedeal1(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2023
PO this is very bad oh.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Ignatio(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2023
Thanksful:

How is that picture a check point? Nah so check points dey be?

They're the only ones that can explain their mission in an incomplete building that ended up with them getting shot.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Philipmoon2(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2023
They should keep on mounting check illegal check points, you extorts motorist day by day thinking that one day kama will not remember you
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2023
Franking:

I appreciate your comment. Do me a favour, kindly visit the South East maybe then you will understand.

I strongly condemn the k!lling of our security men and other innocent people but the police is taking extortion too far in the South East. Money appears more important than their safety.
My point is we must prevent our society from becoming lawless, because merchants of ev*l congregate in lawless society, at the end of the day, it's bad for the innocent.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by hansomb: 9:07am On May 05, 2023
Funny thing is most officers killed are Igbos. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
Terrible news
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by LivingSage: 9:44am On May 05, 2023
Untrained beast angry
Mrfixiit:
illiterate it's "struck" not "Stroke". Tinubu supporters are all touts
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Franking: 9:55am On May 05, 2023
JDistribute:

My point is we must prevent our society from becoming lawless, because merchants of ev*l congregate in lawless society, at the end of the day, it's bad for the innocent.

I agree.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Barbushe: 10:04am On May 05, 2023
Peter Obi and HIS FOOT-SOLDIERS.
Obi should be hold responsible for the killings of government official in Igbo's Dot in a circle.
Broda kill broda. MAD PEOPLE!
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Stallione(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2023
Gbemini:
ur a tribalistic demo..n and a devil's advocate.
Uncircumcised bas..tard undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by harmonyglobal: 10:39am On May 05, 2023
43Ronin:

Did you say lagos? how many aiyes and eiyes have been killed in lagos since beginning of this year?? don't allow politics make you reason senselessly ooo. no security, if you crayfish for lagos dem fit kpai you call you Aiye..
It is quiet glaring u are the one reasoning senselessly here cos cult clashes happens almost everywhere in the southern part, but we aren't talking cult cases here
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by OloyeVIII: 10:54am On May 05, 2023
inoki247:
Ok everybody playing with dere Toy's....
UGM Monday...
Tuesday...
Wednesday Serbia and USA...

Thursday Pakistan, USA and Anambra....
This week looks like Gun celebration week..,
Friday - Serbia (again)
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by IpobAntidote: 11:22am On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
If what you have said is true, let Peter Obi never go unpunished but if you're just being mischievous, accusing him wrongly, may calamity never depart from you and your family
Calamity is already your share in life and it will continue to be your family's share for generations to come. Amen.
Blind brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey.
Re: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers by Impaka: 11:59am On May 05, 2023
IgboSomalia:
You will NEVER see Peter Obi condemn UGM.

They are working for him
I know you reason from your anus .try get sense tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.