Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! (45991 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / High Profit Produce From Gombe / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by ytdivine(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2023
This is mine, from backyard. Farming is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeNBQstBqI
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by kelspinall(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2023
good move
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by adanonso(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

It was really unfortunate
But the aunty says its the cassava variety that's not good.
It's the yellow type

IST the inside yellow is your garri like you added oil?? If yes please am so longing to have that type of casava. Please share the stem with me 🙏🙏🙏08103164131.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:29pm On May 08, 2023
adanonso:

IST the inside yellow is your garri like you added oil?? If yes please am so longing to have that type of casava. Please share the stem with me 🙏🙏🙏08103164131.

No vex we don changed the variety oo. The aunty that help us process the garri take it away.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by bigcasava1(m): 2:04am On May 09, 2023
Babakolanut:
Good moves bro,farming is the first occupation GOD introduced to ADAM!!! Update me on your agro experiences via whatsapp +2349034612092
farming is the first punishment God gave to man
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Mamijoh(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2023
Jestin:
When girls hear anything like Cassava, their clit go just de raise 😂
Your a baaaad guy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:57pm On May 09, 2023
bigcasava1:
farming is the first punishment God gave to man
LoL but I see nothing punishing about farming!
In fact I enjoys it... The pleasure of planting seeds, it germinate, grows and bear fruits... Oh jeez its quit ORGASMIC 😂
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by bigcasava1(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

LoL but I see nothing punishing about farming!
In fact I enjoys it... The pleasure of planting seeds, it germinate, grows and bear fruits... Oh jeez its quit ORGASMIC 😂
Read Genesis 3 vs 17-19, don't be happy doing farming because that wasn't the initial plan of God for man. Food was meant to grow on its own, meat was meant to multiplys on it own, not sweating tilling the curse ground to make food. You are just being happy suffering bro.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:18pm On May 10, 2023
bigcasava1:
Read Genesis 3 vs 17-19, don't be happy doing farming because that wasn't the initial plan of God for man. Food was meant to grow on its own, meat was meant to multiplys on it own, not sweating tilling the curse ground to make food. You are just being happy suffering bro.
I don't think God created man to just to hang doing nothing, that's why he created a garden of eden and ask him to look after it.... And I refuse to agree that God curse the soil, because I fail to see anything cursed about it... You plant seeds, it grows and bear beautiful flowers, fruits, greens.... Haba mutumina! Pls go till the soil and bury seeds and you will first handily sees the blessings God heap into the soil... Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.