Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! (45990 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / High Profit Produce From Gombe / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by LeeSmart: 3:46pm On May 08, 2023
Hmmm casava casava
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by kestolove95(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2023
Girls like this one
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU RESPOND AFTER YOU IGNORE IT --- AND YOU DID NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF SICK

Reading words and absorbing messages are two entirely different things...!

Anyway, you have been noticed and corrected.

Live long and Prosper!

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Gasayi(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
Nice one bro
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Reading words and absorbing messages are two entirely different things...!

Anyway, you have been noticed and corrected.

Live long and Prosper!
don't correct me because it's only Nigerian citizen tell an old man to lecture him never think if the old man battle with mental illness since young age
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by didroon43: 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
Chetas81:
HUSTLERS won't ask how to produce this but asking Babalawo for yahoo plus

Well, that one self dey.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by ogkrakkid(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

It was really unfortunate
But the aunty says its the cassava variety that's not good.
It's the yellow type
Panya type of cassava
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by mordred44: 4:12pm On May 08, 2023
Cassava for two

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:16pm On May 08, 2023
ogkrakkid:

Panya type of cassava
Maybe! I don't know

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Tonytonex(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I thought you meant the other type of cassava.
na the other type of cassava dey hungry you abi?
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:27pm On May 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I thought you meant the other type of cassava.
No its the one we grow from soil😁
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
tito44:
That cassava is small abeg
Small ke! Na 12 mounds produce those cassava oo
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by dondodo: 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
tito44:
That cassava is small abeg
You dun go farm for your whole life before?
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:32pm On May 08, 2023
Jestin:
When girls hear anything like Cassava, their clit go just de raise 😂
Abeg this post na small pikin thread ooo
Make una no spoil me abeg
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by bmd10mix: 4:33pm On May 08, 2023
Babakolanut:
Good moves bro,farming is the first occupation GOD introduced to ADAM!!! Update me on your agro experiences via whatsapp +2349034612092
and solomon?
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:35pm On May 08, 2023
Kubin:
That's cool
Thank you
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:36pm On May 08, 2023
Gasayi:
Nice one bro
Thanks oo
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by tojujack: 4:39pm On May 08, 2023
smh
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Burruchaga71(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2023
You're very lucky that fulani herdsmen did not locate the farmland.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
KingSatan:
Man was never made to suffer or lack food. Men are hungry because they want to be.
That's not always true King, sometimes nature make the hardest working man starve due to one disaster or the other.

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by tojujack: 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=tojujack post=123010756] smh

[/True]
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:42pm On May 08, 2023
ecolime:
Na roasted corn 🌽 we dey chop now, gone are the days of cassava.

🌽🌽 Corn thread is coming up sooooon fella
Stay tuned...
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:44pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:
Hmmm casava casava

Seems like you gat one tale up your sleeves 😁
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by LeeSmart: 4:49pm On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Seems like you gat one tale up your sleeves
Torri torri
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2023
Good for u
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:15pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Torri torri
Tori tori teller
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:16pm On May 08, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Good for u
For us all. Thanks
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by azeezengr(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Don't be a hypocrite young man. Why must you say that?
I love praying and do love to pray for those I love. You could have pray back for me instead of calling me a name.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by seeyounow1: 5:34pm On May 08, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Zico5(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2023
Big ke, you call this one big cassava. Come to Osun or Ondo villages and see what we call big cassava. Just three plants is enough to feed as many as possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.