Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,584 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Drama As Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) (408 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by OpzyGist(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2023
A video circulating on social media shows an unusual incident that took place during a wedding ceremony.

As the couple prepared to kiss each other romantically, the groom surprised everyone by wiping off his bride’s lipstick with a handkerchief.

The bride was momentarily taken aback by this unexpected gesture but decided to go along with it to avoid causing any commotion. The groom continued to clean her lips multiple times until the MC finally gave the order for them to kiss.

See the full story and video here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyle/relationships/drama-as-groom-wipes-off-lipstick-of-bride-before-kissing-on-wedding-day-video/

Re: Drama As Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Alonso91(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2023
Even me sef go do dsame

Na kiss i wan kiss no be say i wan lick colour
Re: Drama As Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) by Caramia2020(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2023
There's no drama here, I can't be licking crayon in the name of kissing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Said, My Wife Chioma Rejected Me Initially / Sex Maiko / Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.