Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu (11532 Views)

My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Fulfil Climate Commitments / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by fareed69(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2023
Father4all:
When the lifeless you bought couldn't fullfill his. Mumu people

Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by subak: 10:00am On May 05, 2023
Ikea81:
Oga just go and die. That's all Nigerians really want from you right now..

It's Your FATHER, MOTHER & Your Entire Family Will Die Before President BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

That's All Nigerian Really Want From Your Family This YEAR !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 10:05am On May 05, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU THE ELECTION THIEF...

but you can’t deny the fact obi was rigged-in in the east wasteful region

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 10:06am On May 05, 2023
okuta007:
Tinubu is a thief - never trust a thief
Never trust Thief nubu
did he rule your forefathers or steal from them??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Hellonearth: 10:08am On May 05, 2023
Oga no dey rush. Make them swear u in first
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 10:08am On May 05, 2023
DSC7:
If only you become our president.....

But unfortunately You will never rule Nigeria.. .
why did your tribe choose to be backward in everything he won the election and will be sworn in may 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 10:10am On May 05, 2023
Hellonearth:
Oga no dey rush. Make them swear u in first
na so you talk say he no fit win last last you Dey shout obi won Lagos your tribe just choose to be backward imagine epka giving you order all the way from Finland the guy is even from ebonyi people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 10:16am On May 05, 2023
FLYFIRE:
After 'YOU LOBBY ME'......

Do not bother, you will return the certificate of return.

Idiot man
why did you hate your fellow man ?has he ever rule your forefathers?but he will rule you after may 29 many things you guys say will be treated as treason Nigeria no be east

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2023
Ikea81:
It amazes how some people like you reason from the anus and still exhibit it in public platform

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 10:28am On May 05, 2023
You cannot do anything with a stolen mandate. First go and clear your name on the forfeited $460,000 in U.S narcotic case and the $11Million mansion purchased by your son Seyi before you talk further trash.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Bimpe29: 10:30am On May 05, 2023
God will help you to actualize your campaign promises for the Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Hellonearth: 10:39am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:
We have no doubt in you. Those that doubt you also doubt Jesus

I will not talk until Tinubu is sworn in and we both u and me still buy fuel thesame price.
We buy bag of rice same price .

That is when I will call u that name I have been keeping for u. Continue
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by kennie2015(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2023
Why can't you be optimistic for once, you have nothing to lose by being positive, negativity do not yield positive outcome
God1000:
He will later make a U-turn and deny it, Buhari said more than that

Don't ever trust a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2023
Does anyone have a link where tinubu made a campaign promise?He was only attacking peter obi and atiku.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 10:48am On May 05, 2023
God1000:
He will later make a U-turn and deny it, Buhari said more than that

Don't ever trust a Nigerian politician.
But if na Obi nko?
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:50am On May 05, 2023
Thinking man.

"We will fight poverty; and we must fight it rigorously. Poverty of thinking, poverty, poverty of standard; poverty of reasoning.”

Hitting the crux of the matter.

“We must fight corruption and we definitely must look at the other side of the coin. If you don’t want your judges to be corrupt, you got to pay attention to their welfare. If you want fair dispensation of justice, you don’t want them to operate in hazardous conditions. Let’s think value for value. If I don’t have consumer credit and you want me to pay for the car I needed at once, N5m, N6m, driving temptation to corruption.

“But if you have consumer credit, then that will reduce the propensity to corruption. We don’t want our judges to play foul, to compromise justice. Not just the books, but do something. And I promise you, we are going to review all of these in our policy think tank.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue

Your fada that is a saint and never smoked ordinary cigarette since he was born, what is his achievement in life?

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2023
Ask your Amadioha tongue
Laple0541:

Your fada that is a saint and never smoked ordinary cigarette since he was born, what is his achievement in life?

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is not Buhari

He is Jagaban Emilokan Elofokan bale One of Africa
was he not part of the team that promised Nigerians that buhari would make everything better before the 2015 elections, even after buhari failed did he come out to apologize or own up to the failure? Instead he requested to be rewarded with his own turn just like buhari, without a care of what the masses were going through, look if you want to support your candidate for other personal motive pls do so.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by zomby(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2023
Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand!

https://m.facebook.com/asiwajusupportgroupeurope/videos/on-your-mandate-we-shall-stand/3056785731276651/

May God bless our president elect, the Jagaban of Nigeria, the Asiwaju of all people, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Charismatic107: 11:33am On May 05, 2023
Ikea81:
some of the people that wish buhari dead are dead while the old man is still hale and healty, you might even die before Tinubu. Never wish death on another man

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by tammie24: 12:13pm On May 05, 2023
Ikea81:
please help us die first

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Father4all: 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
fareed69:

Continue wailing
you are a cow
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 4:42pm On May 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is not Buhari

He is Jagaban Emilokan Elofokan bale One of Africa

Bulabu balabu

APc is no longer APc

Dream on
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Pascal9: 4:57pm On May 05, 2023
He is coming to tax the hell out of Nigerians, then embezzle the money and use part of it build one or two projects, use some empower his footsoldiers to crush any opposition to his 2027 ambition
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by oluwasegun007(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2023
Dj YK mule grin
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Ikea81: 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
tammie24:
please help us die first

You are already a dead soul. So wont waste my energy on you.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Ikea81: 6:35pm On May 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
some of the people that wish buhari dead are dead while the old man is still hale and healty, you might even die before Tinubu. Never wish death on another man

Mumu, someone that is all rotten and decaying from his inside. Is that one still alive. That decomposing, smelling, disgusting, expired pig!!!! Soon, you all will regret your mistakes. It's just a short time .
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Ikea81: 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
subak:

It's Your FATHER, MOTHER & Your Entire Family Will Die Before President BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

That's All Nigerian Really Want From Your Family This YEAR !

Says the bastard born in a brothel. The curse from your mother is obviously going to keep affecting you till you die and eaten up by maggots.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Ikea81: 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
Alexiiydon:
but you can’t deny the fact obi was rigged-in in the east wasteful region

Present your evidence and stop making claims like a nuisance.
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by Ikea81: 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
Pascal9:
He is coming to tax the hell out of Nigerians, then embezzle the money and use part of it build one or two projects, use some empower his footsoldiers to crush any opposition to his 2027 ambition

The kleptomaniac will focus on removing subsidy in the first 100days, cos thats the only money they can steal now as the dullard bubu looted tomorrow. But he will be resisted. The people will resists any plan to further impoverish them. That's why they voted for the only man that can take subsidy and not steal it but put it to productive use. The one with character, integrity, competence and the capacity...not these vultures parading their long necks around our common wealth. No!!!!
Re: I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu by tammie24: 7:01pm On May 05, 2023
Ikea81:

You are already a dead soul. So wont waste my energy on you.
please help us die in the flesh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) / Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.