Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her (3063 Views)

Group Accuses Reno Omokri Of Collecting $10 Million To Blackmail Buhari In New Y / Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by MrProlific95: 10:04pm On Apr 15
Ladies and Gentlemen of NL, In view of the alleged rape of a minor by Isaac Omokri blood relative of Reno Omokri.

I thought to give us a flashback to when Sen. Natasha Akpoti accused Reno Omokri of making a pass at her in Kenya.

despite Reno's defence insiders said the probability was 90% the former SURE-P rigger committed the act.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/politician-natasha-akpoti-accuses-reno-of-omokri-of-making-advances-at-her-despite-his-marital-status-he-responds-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 10:06pm On Apr 15
No amount of cancelling culture can work on Reno.

You guys can only try. Continue making him famous without paying a dime for the adverts

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by MrProlific95: 10:08pm On Apr 15
helinues:

You guys can only try. Continue making him famous without paying a dime for the adverts
Are you his spokesman?

The truth is sacred, why was Reno hitting on the pretty Kogi Damsel and wife of my former Governor? The Easylay Omokri posted edited stamped passports to claim alibi yet we hear say hin like them fair and succulent

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by socialmediaman: 10:09pm On Apr 15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 10:10pm On Apr 15
MrProlific95:
Are you his spokesman?

The truth is sacred, why was Reno hitting on the pretty Kogi Damsel and wife of my former Governor?

You no dey toast girls wey you know say Dem already get boyfriend?

Huh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by MrProlific95: 10:12pm On Apr 15
helinues:

You no dey toast girls wey you know say Dem already get boyfriend?

Huh
I am a married man, I do not involve in that Sin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 10:14pm On Apr 15
MrProlific95:
I am a married I do not involve in that Sin

All liars would eventually end up inside a black hole

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by MrProlific95: 10:17pm On Apr 15
helinues:

How many married women is Reno currently hitting on?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Juliusganduje: 10:18pm On Apr 15
helinues:

I have a job for you. We are currently recruiting workers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 10:19pm On Apr 15
MrProlific95:
How many married women is Reno currently hitting on?

Why not direct your question to Reno directly on his social media.

Abeg, ma bi ni Jamb question

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by MrProlific95: 10:23pm On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin the identity thief is a gigolo, who runs after anything on skirt. He abandoned his legally married wife with three children including twin boys for another woman, who he impregnated out of wedlock.
Yes I am very aware. The werey is from the same state of origin as myself. A very fake Itsekiri man, he doesn't speak his dialect sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Urheadmaster(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15
After all, Davido appeared on social media crying for American lady over chioma a few minutes ago tongue
helinues:

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by SeeWahala: 10:38pm On Apr 15
No wonder 🤔

I heard he-goats are very randy sad especially the small native types . . . You know, those ones that smell 😏

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by SocialJustice: 10:44pm On Apr 15
MrProlific95:
Are you his spokesman?

The truth is sacred, why was Reno hitting on the pretty Kogi Damsel and wife of my former Governor? The Easylay Omokri posted edited stamped passports to claim alibi yet we hear say hin like them fair and succulent
Elema no be governor before just namesake
Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by victorclean(f): 3:04am On Apr 16
It may be a conspiracy between owners of nairaland and Reno/bwala/onunuga etc to be putting his information here.
Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by OneCandleAway(f): 7:28am On Apr 16
MrProlific95:
Are you his spokesman?

Natasha is married to the brother of the former governor actually.

Chochocho everywhere itk saying rubbish with authority
Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by SarkinYarki: 7:29am On Apr 16
Today Natasha is a distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria while Reno is shameless political jobber

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:31am On Apr 16
helinues:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:32am On Apr 16
helinues:

just like you're sending me numerous dm even I told you that I'm not interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19am On Apr 16
helinues:

This is what made Reno famous.

1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 8:21am On Apr 16
BeardedMeat:
This is what made Reno famous.

He moved pass that just as the way GEJ moved pass 2015 election.

The question is why are some people still stuck?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Reality3080: 8:22am On Apr 16
MrProlific95:
Are you his spokesman?

Omo reno really do u igbos strong thing I swear down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Reality3080: 8:23am On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
I have a job for you. We are currently recruiting workers.
guy don’t u get tired of trolling?

No time now u will tell him to get a life whereas na u no get life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 16
Reality3080:
guy don’t u get tired of trolling?

No time now u will tell him to get a life whereas na u no get life

The guy wey dey use malaria tablets for spiritual problem.

You better leave him to be wasting time and life away trolling others. Imagine someone creating dedicated monikers for over good 6 years yet na those him dey troll dey jobless
Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
Batified my guy, steer clear before we reason your matter too.

Don't you have an iota of shame?

Why not tell us the rich man from your village who made his money by trolling others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by BeardedMeat(m): 8:37am On Apr 16
helinues:

He moved pass that just as the way GEJ moved pass 2015 election.

The question is why are some people still stuck?
Irrelevant response and question.
I just showed you what made Reno famous.
Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by Reality3080: 8:38am On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
Batified my guy, steer clear before we reason your matter too.
u can call me anything u like

It’s not new from u igbos but u too get a life n stop trolling

No time u will tell him u want to get him a job but na u jobless pass

Reason my matter now

I dare u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her by BeardedMeat(m): 8:38am On Apr 16
When Reno beheld the beautiful Natasha...

😁

2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 / Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook / Is Dr Mimiko Realy Try In Ondo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.