Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure (38969 Views)

Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Theunbothered: 1:25pm On May 05, 2023
danvon:
It was out of anger, it was not intentional. I just need to say this before some political spinners will arrive.

Yoruba will not ronu now, if it was any other group they would start screaming for blood.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by larryeffizy1(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2023
The said woman go even carry her new boyfriend go witness the case with a chilling plastic of bottled water....
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Tunagee(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2023
southsouthking:
The earlier you realize some people are walking dead, the better for you.

Reason i always avoid trouble at all cost, because Life is so Sweet and full of paparazzi.

My freedom is my number one priority.

No girlfriend know peace.

Nice comment
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Tunagee(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
yesloaded:
Anger is bad

Even if your gf exchange numbers with another man, a sensible man will keep his calm and question the lady after the party. It would have been better to end the relationship with the said lady instead of fighting her.

No matter whatever, he will spend some years behind bars and also spend lots of money to get himself out if this trouble while the lady already moved on with her life

In addition, The Adesidas are a royal family in Ondo State so justice will definitely favour them with all their connections.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by OvertheTop(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
sad

That one no Say ''Make Stray Bullet No Hit am"
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by xjiggy: 4:37pm On May 05, 2023
While the fool will be rotting in jail, the girl friend will continue to exchange numbers. Idiot
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by NorthernersSuck: 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
Stupid OPC idiots, if them see small small Fulani herdsmen now, them go run
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by yemi1504: 6:33pm On May 05, 2023
ebukajay184:
A member of the Oodua People's Congress (OPC), Rafiu Akinwale, has allegedly killed an Akure Prince, Adesoji Adesida, in Ondo State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, the incident occurred at a funeral held at the Dome in Akure on Friday, April 28, 2023.

Akinwale, who also came to the funeral, was reportedly beating his girlfriend over an accusation that she was exchanging phone numbers with another man.

It was gathered that an attempt by Adesida to prevent Akinwale from beating the girlfriend did not go down well with the OPC member, who out of anger, reportedly pushed the prince. He was said to have slumped.

An eyewitness, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the victim was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead. He further said that the suspect has been arrested by the policemen at Ala station in Akure.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the State Police Command, Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, said investigation was ongoing on the case.

She added that the suspect was still in police custody where he was being interrogated by detectives.

A cousin to the deceased, Prince Stephen Adeyinka Adeyinka, also confirmed the incident in a Facebook post on Monday, May 1, 2023. His post read;

https://www.facebook.com/515736302/posts/pfbid0z7pGfm6Q4KhyyxmT7VgJyiK9jt7zPgjn3KwbZJyRjRwopTFhSiJZXJn227mRiMsxl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444319/opc-member-pushes-ondo-prince-death-funeral-akure-photos/

Another story of Nigerians' lawlessness in display. You killed a big man from a reputable family (a Prince at that) and you want to go scott-free? This is not a country! At all!
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by alekuwodo(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
sad

Minding his business.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by MusicMod(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2023
What I saweth = 'Sent from my iPhone'
grin grin grin
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by AfonjaPriest: 7:52pm On May 05, 2023
As a priest, it is my business to mind other people's businesses.
It is what I do; it is who I am.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by oluku86: 9:54pm On May 05, 2023
I thought respect for elders is sacrosanct in those parts?

After I watched one short video where a guy pulled a jiu jitsu move on someone in the street and killed him cold, I made the decision to by all means avoid fights, brawls and altercations.

Also, though unpopular, I do not meddle in people's fights or try to be peace maker, every adult has the faculty to choose between right and wrong. So if an adult chooses to go into a rage, hell no way I'm playing UN.

Same thing with a woman in an abusive relationship, except you expressly call for my help, I'll never be caught doing the work of onyeoma Eliza.

You can't avoid how you will die. No man knows how he will die.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Avoberrie(f): 11:12pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Ogiame post=122944995]Happy birthday Avoberrie, slice some cake for me. πŸ˜„
Lol. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Ogiame: 11:19pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Avoberrie post=122957513][/quote] Hope you had fun? 😊
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by ConfidentialDoc: 9:50am On May 06, 2023
elimsun:
Not all troubles one must get involved in

He's a community leader, a rotarian it's not his nature to just look away, unfortunately.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by ConfidentialDoc: 9:54am On May 06, 2023
Thanksful:
Many walking dead full this country. No dey fight anyhow

He didn't fight anyone.
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Avoberrie(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2023
[quote Hope you had fun? 😊
Yes I did

1 Like

Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Ogiame: 5:57pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Avoberrie post=122968211]
😊Yes I did

Nice πŸ™‚
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Corto: 7:48pm On May 06, 2023
ebukajay184:
A member of the Oodua People's Congress (OPC), Rafiu Akinwale, has allegedly killed an Akure Prince, Adesoji Adesida, in Ondo State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, the incident occurred at a funeral held at the Dome in Akure on Friday, April 28, 2023.

Akinwale, who also came to the funeral, was reportedly beating his girlfriend over an accusation that she was exchanging phone numbers with another man.

It was gathered that an attempt by Adesida to prevent Akinwale from beating the girlfriend did not go down well with the OPC member, who out of anger, reportedly pushed the prince. He was said to have slumped.

An eyewitness, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the victim was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead. He further said that the suspect has been arrested by the policemen at Ala station in Akure.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the State Police Command, Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, said investigation was ongoing on the case.

She added that the suspect was still in police custody where he was being interrogated by detectives.

A cousin to the deceased, Prince Stephen Adeyinka Adeyinka, also confirmed the incident in a Facebook post on Monday, May 1, 2023. His post read;

https://www.facebook.com/515736302/posts/pfbid0z7pGfm6Q4KhyyxmT7VgJyiK9jt7zPgjn3KwbZJyRjRwopTFhSiJZXJn227mRiMsxl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444319/opc-member-pushes-ondo-prince-death-funeral-akure-photos/

RIP Cap'n Save-a-hoe
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by tohewob: 9:45am On May 20, 2023
Avoberrie:
[quote Hope you had fun? 😊
Yes I did
kool
Re: Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure by Delightsome2023: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Avoberrie:

Yes I did
hi check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Troubles For Emir Sanusi / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.