Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency (24147 Views)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by saintnegroid(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:
Are you OK? Akpabio is a criminal still undergoing EFCC is a worthy man to your eyes because of politics? Supporting criminals? No wonder, a despicable criminal like Tinubu is the person you asslick day and night.
you seems not to stay in Nigeria... Let me tell you, efcc do not go after criminals, they only go to whom they want to ground. When Akpabio did not indicate interest efcc did not go after him, but immediately he proposed for SP they now went after him. In this country efcc are after those they point fingers to not actually those that are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Peacecore: 4:18pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:
A babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing Gandollar endorsing another 108B corruption crook for senate president. Nigeria is gone to hardened criminals.
Who do you have in mind??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Donedeal1(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2023
SP to any other zone

Better still Apabio

But not to the ugm zones

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Alliswell248: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Done soup

All the best Sen Akpabio

Northerners dey show support for Akpabio, SW have been leading the campaign, The SS people are anticipating for emergence of Akpabio as SP except.......

Except the noise makers who always want to reap where they didn't sow.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Greenfusion: 4:33pm On May 05, 2023
spencekat:
Which Ken Nnamani was giving OBJ'wotowoto'?
His senate wasn't a puppet senate....remember the third term saga
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by bewla(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Their business.
But our headache

Some people will not like this ooooooo

You no what i mean
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by highchief1: 4:42pm On May 05, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZxOqHHfKc

Akpabio will emerge President of 10th Senate - Ganduje assures

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/05/akpabio-will-emerge-president-of-10th-senate-ganduje-assures/%3famp=1
theres smthg I like about the north.if they are with u they are with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by DennisEche(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:

Of course the SE. We don't support criminals for any reason. Orji Uzor, Arthur Eze, Ekweremadu all they collect am wotoporously.

Now, Akpabio is no more a "PDP 16 years of looting" criminal to you zombies, but have been cleanse by the APC broom of witchcraft. Talk about the horrendous lust for criminals and criminality. Shamelessness @ its peak.
Keep rejecting your people . Who is not a criminal in Nigeria. So if Orji Uzor becomes a SP will you die? Who is Akpabio.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by patpaul: 4:51pm On May 05, 2023
H.E Godswill Akpabio as the next SP is the most worthy and better news for this country!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by PassingShot(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Crooks endorsing crooks...!

The Nigerian Senate has seen better years tbh.

It used to be a proper parliament where the executive was put in check in all ramifications!

Sadly, thanks to APC, it has become a pitiable and spineless house where every moronic and silly executive of move of the presidency is stamped and approved!
Better years, when?

When OBJ was calling the shots and dictating anything to them?

Kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Better years, when?

When OBJ was calling the shots and dictating anything to them?

Kids everywhere.

If you don't understand simple English, that's not my problem.

Simply put... This is the worst Nigeria's Senate has performed in history!
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by casualobserver: 4:56pm On May 05, 2023
Umahi should play his cards right and not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like kalu. Ordinarily kalu should be SP but the Ibo mentality of "if I dont get it, you wont get it" in him betrayed him, not only did he contest against Tinubu but when he stepped down, he pitched his tent with lawan. In 8 years it will be the time of the North and if Umahi plays his cards right, as the most high profile Ibo in the APC, he will either become VP or SP.

You have to show loyalty 1st and when it is your turn others will fight your fight for you.

i love this 2023 election season, it shows the virtues of loyatly and patience and the downsides of treachery and betrayal, impatience and disloyalty.

Those who were disloyal, impatient or dishonorable (osinbajo, Kalu, Atiku, Obi, bashir lawal, cabal etc etc) lost out and those who have been loyal, patient or chose the path of honor have been elevated. (tinubu, Akpabio, Wike, El Rufai etc)

Special mention to the Northern governors. their role in fostering the unity of Nigeria will not be forgotten.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by kingyakos: 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Their business.

Aswear
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by eddie7: 5:06pm On May 05, 2023
While it might appear to be a honourable gesture, it's basically a selfish and greedy move to place himself for the position of the Secretary to the Federal Government....if you no fear politicians, you no go fear pregnant viper
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by spencekat(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2023
Greenfusion:

His senate wasn't a puppet senate....remember the third term saga
Yes,well,he also had a united senate that even saved Atiku from been removed as a vice president.Obj was wielding autocratic power as a civilian president.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by zanebaddo(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Done soup

All the best Sen Akpabio

Northerners dey show support for Akpabio, SW have been leading the campaign, The SS people are anticipating for emergence of Akpabio as SP except.......
Except those who don't care where or who ever takes the position.

You rats are amazed at how the South East no longer give a Bleep. You say you no need person person say OK I no need you too then it becomes a problem to you. Talk about a lover who breaks up with her partner only to discover the partner doesn't give a Bleep. She becomes surprised and start acting funny
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by richie240: 5:31pm On May 05, 2023
obaidan:
Orji Uzor kalu go cry o...all his shout of Tinubu, na for this o....he's dumb sha. You followed Lawan till he lost at the primaries then switched to Tinubu hoping to get senate presidency....I don't get how u have all these wealth and still don't guard your values and beliefs jealously.
The guy na real mumu.
Apart from openly canvassing for a lawan /northern presidency he didn't campaign for tinubu.
Even d only single vote he could have given to Tinubu, d niqqa openly voided it to perfect his disloyalty. This cannot be said of akpabio who not only stepped down for tinubu at the primaries but also won his zone for tinubu.

We shdn't even compare Agbalumo with apples Biko.
cool

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by eeetuk(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2023
Making Akpabio Senate president is endorsing and encouraging corruption . Godwin Akpabio came into the government for the purpose to get rich by any means necessary. And I am here to report, he has achieved his objectives. Akpabio has used stolen money from Akwa Ibom state treasury to purchase 200 homes in the country of Dubai. He also has several other properties in Nigeria amazed from stolen money. Is this the kind of person to represent Nigeria Senate? Inquiry minds want to know!
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by richie240: 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
casualobserver:
Umahi should play his cards right and not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like kalu. Ordinarily kalu should be SP but the Ibo mentality of "if I dont get it, you wont get it" in him betrayed him, not only did he contest against Tinubu but when he stepped down, he pitched his tent with lawan. In 8 years it will be the time of the North and if Umahi plays his cards right, as the most high profile Ibo in the APC, he will either become VP or SP.

You have to show loyalty 1st and when it is your turn others will fight your fight for you.

i love this 2023 election season, it shows the virtues of loyatly and patience and the downsides of treachery and betrayal, impatience and disloyalty.

Those who were disloyal, impatient or dishonorable (osinbajo, Kalu, Atiku, Obi, bashir lawal, cabal etc etc) lost out and those who have been loyal, patient or chose the path of honor have been elevated. (tinubu, Akpabio, Wike, El Rufai etc)

Special mention to the Northern governors. their role in fostering the unity of Nigeria will not be forgotten.
You forgot to add osho-baba!
That guy eye see shege onto hin support for tinubu.

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by kezienaira: 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Okay as SP position should be between SE and SS, mention any politicians that fits the position without having any baggages

No southeast politician is good enough, we haven't built the required bridges enough.
We need another 286years to build the bridge, it isn't time yet.
I be igbo boy, let them take the whole thing, no igbo politician is fit for any position.

Give the SP to a northwest fulani Muslim.
Give the deputy SP to a north east Hausa Muslim.

We ain't built bridges enough yet.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Greenfusion: 6:13pm On May 05, 2023
spencekat:
Yes,well,he also had a united senate that even saved Atiku from been removed as a vice president.Obj was wielding autocratic power as a civilian president.
Exactly, that's the kind of senate Nigeria needs, not the rubber stamp type....we need to sincerely move forward as a country.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by kezienaira: 6:14pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

What's there to be sad about in Akpabio becoming Senate President? Please tell us

He's a corrupt thief still in efcc net
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by spencekat(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2023
Greenfusion:

Exactly, that's the kind of senate Nigeria needs, not the rubber stamp type....we need to sincerely move forward as a country.
Saraki was a firm senate president too.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by kezienaira: 6:16pm On May 05, 2023
SisterAnn:
Lol.. how you are shitting on the faces of APC SE branch grin

Uzodinma and Umahi layed down their lives for APC.

When it was an abomination in SE to support APC, Roachas stuck his neck out.

They don't deserve the bigotry they are getting now.

I be igbo boy, but no SE politician is fit.
We haven't built enough bridges....shameless people
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Greenfusion: 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
spencekat:
Saraki was a firm senate president too.
Yes,I liked his too.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by spencekat(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
Greenfusion:

Yes,I liked his too.
Ahmed Lawan should be the worst senate president so far.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by Greenfusion: 6:20pm On May 05, 2023
spencekat:
Ahmed Lawan should be the worst senate president so far.
Yea....d aye has is senate....i fear the coming senate might be worse. They may just turn nigeria to state assembly.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by spencekat(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Greenfusion:

Yea....d aye has is senate....i fear the coming senate might be worse. They may just turn nigeria to [/b]state assembly[b].
grin You are correct.
Re: Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency by hollywater: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
Just because they know he is very corrupt. If he tries to do anyhow,they will bring out his pending case of NDDC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Replicate Jigi Bola On A National Scale / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.