Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Moment Sowore Pulled Over To Confront Soldiers Maltreating Oldmen(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Sowore Pulled Over To Confront Soldiers Maltreating Oldmen(video) (599 Views)

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Sowore Pulled Over To Confront Soldiers Maltreating Oldmen(video) by emexnaija: 10:20am On May 05, 2023
Re: Moment Sowore Pulled Over To Confront Soldiers Maltreating Oldmen(video) by DaddyJapan(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6asxTmafwqg

I believe this is an old video.

But even so, fair play to Sowore for challenging the indignity these elderly men were subjected to.

How many Nigerians are prepared to stand up and speak truth to power in a similar fashion?
Re: Moment Sowore Pulled Over To Confront Soldiers Maltreating Oldmen(video) by marlow1962(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2023
Never.
Nigerians cherish lies more than the truth.
That is why they are being governed by foolish men who tells them lies and give them peanuts to console their selves.

(1) (Reply)

YouTube USA General Christopher Cavoli Says Russia Winning The War / Seun, Mynd44 Is Pushing APC Propaganda & Fake News To The FP / I’ll Review Buhari’s Naira Redesign Policy – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.