Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty (35450 Views)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On May 05, 2023
They are beginning to set questions like international standard.
Na so dem dey do for international standard, they use real life problems to create exams, assignments and class discussions

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Ofunaofu: 1:07pm On May 05, 2023
The should all apply the Mahmood fomular

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

There will be no rerun son.even if there is,tinubu will be in power by then and obi strongholds will be massively suppressed
Tinubu won't be in power. Mark this day down and quote me after if he sure for you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Ofunaofu: 1:09pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

And in law is different from and in lay sense son.even if theres a rerun,obi won't partake

are you now of the opinion that INEC erred in declaring Tinubu winner

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Tinubu won't be in power. Mark this day down and quote me after if he sure for you.

Guy, better focus on your life and don’t kill yourself.
Just a simple advice to you. This is done and dusted. You are in no position to control who will be in power or not

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:10pm On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

are you now of the opinion that INEC erred in declaring Tinubu winner

Inec were very right as they consulted lawyers and judges beforehand

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:11pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:

Even if tinubu doesnt rule,apc will always rule.pdpvwill never rule
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Rerun so they can waste another 500B abi. BAt will be disqualified for many reasons clean and clear.

Like which reasons? All are pre election matters

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
blacksam01:

thats how law is interpreted..they use previous declarations whichre now law.. except its a higher court who can entertain it again and re -interprete,but in this case, the supreme court has already ruled on it against buharia versus obj
If there's been a past ruling and why swear in someone? Mahmood should go to jail plz.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
blacksam01:

yes..let him not partake...den Atiku corrects his mistakes and win

Oga,of obi is not benefitting,tinubu wi continue not atiku
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Ofunaofu: 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

Inec were very right as they consulted lawyers and judges beforehand

but this is different from your previous comment that warranted my question
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

but this is different from your previous comment that warranted my question

Perhaps you misinterpreted or misconceived or misconstrued the context
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Guy, better focus on your life and don’t kill yourself.
Just a simple advice to you. This is done and dusted. You are in no position to control who will be in power or not
Why you sef no focus on your life but dey monitor my own life. Nothing's done and dusted oga. BAT will be disqualified and you can cry 😒 for all I care.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
If there's been a past ruling and why swear in someone? Mahmood should go to jail plz.

The apex court never ruled on it
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

Like which reasons? All are pre election matters
So I can start arguing senseless things with you like the case of drugs, certificates that will automatically delete him abi. Take a chill pill πŸ’Š son. You will see as things unfold. I promise you that the law will stand with the people..

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:16pm On May 05, 2023
blacksam01:

thats how law is interpreted..they use previous declarations whichre now law.. except its a higher court who can entertain it again and re -interprete,but in this case, the supreme court has already ruled on it against buharia versus obj

The supreme court has never ruled concerning fct.both obj and buhari got 25% in abj
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Omoawoke: 1:16pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Why you sef no focus on your life but dey monitor my own life. Nothing's done and dusted oga. BAT will be disqualified and you can cry 😒 for all I care.

Lmao, I love dreamers

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Ofunaofu: 1:17pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

Perhaps you misinterpreted or misconceived or misconstrued the context

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:18pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
So I can start arguing senseless things like the case of drugs, certificates abi. Free me oga.

If it is senseless why is obi bringing it up or is he senseless too? Free tinubu and I'll do same.
On drugs,tinubu was never an excobvict.
Tinubu certificate is not part of the case.shettima as at the time of the elections was a candidate in one constituency

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:

If buhari was never disq,they won't disq tinubu.purge the hate

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

The apex court never ruled on it
Apex court didn't declare because it never got to that moreover Mike Igini formal INEC boss already ruled on it even before the election. The law is the law and must be obeyed and not to be arguing up and down.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

If buhari was never disq,they won't disq tinubu.purge the hate
Buhari never had less than 25% in FCT. You know that so don't argue baby argument.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lmao, I love dreamers
Bros I already saw it in a vision he won't win. Laugh all you want and quote me after it happens. cool

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:24pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Buhari never had less than 25% in FCT. You know that so don't argue baby argument.

You are funny oh.not having less than 25% doesn't disq anybody.instead,they will be a rerun between the first two
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 1:25pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Apex court didn't declare because it never got to that moreover Mike Igini formal INEC boss already ruled on it even before the election. The law is the law and must be obeyed and not to be arguing up and down.

You are funny.igini was just a state rec not national rec.yakubu is superior to him.moreover,igini isn't a judge

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by iyatrustee(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
People are expectant of it because that's what the law says, if the law should go against it's own rule then there's every right as a citizen to also go against the Law and that will lead to anarchy. You can't set a Law, go against it and call it an exercise.

A law can be interpreted using

1. Literal rule- meaning words are interpreted as are used in everyday language

2. Mischef rule- The judges will interprete a law by determining what loopholes the law sought to remedy or cover. In this case, wide acceptability of a presidential candidate

3. Golden rule- Judges here assume words as used in a law is supposed to have a wider definition than it's literal meaning. Used to prevent absurdity and inconsistency if law is to be interpreted literally.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.igini was just a state rec not national rec.yakubu is superior to him.moreover,igini isn't a judge
Bros Garfield I don hear you sir. We will see with our own eyes that day. Don't think I hate Tinubu, he has personally given me a check πŸ€‘ before but that's for another day. I have my reasons for him not to be sworn in and it's for his own good. I still believe he won't be sworn in. You can quote me after it happens. πŸ™‚

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by DMerciful(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
Nah...the Senate President would be in power for 1 month, not Tinubu
garfield1:

There will be no rerun son.even if there is,tinubu will be in power by then and obi strongholds will be massively suppressed

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by kpompey: 1:31pm On May 05, 2023
Make Atike step down, make OBI AND Tinubu have a rerun. Outside the five eastern state, obi no go win any state. Pathological whose yansh has been exposed.

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Omoawoke: 1:32pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Bros I already saw it in a vision he won't win. Laugh all you want and quote me after it happens. cool

Which election are you talkin about?
2027?

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny oh.not having less than 25% doesn't disq anybody.instead,they will be a rerun between the first two

They wont disqualify nor rerun anything. People pushing the narrative are simply dull. They are suffering poverty of reasoning. No law in the world holds that a candidate must win the capital before he can be declared winner.

So if a candidate wins all 36 states and didnt get 25% in capital, then he wont be declared. It sounds very stupid and dumb to think that way

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

They wont disqualify nor rerun anything. People pushing the narrative are simply dull. They are suffering poverty of reasoning. No law in the world holds that a candidate must win the capital before he can be declared winner.

So if a candidate wins all 36 states and didnt get 25% in capital, then he wont be declared. It sounds very stupid and dumb to think that way
Why's it so easy in winning 36 states and find it hard to have 25% in FCT? Don't you find it odd also? You need to think deep before you talk and stop calling people dull.

President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics) / When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day