Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam (36098 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / UNIUYO Philosophy Students End Their Degree Exams In A Stylish Way / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Benblaq(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
You go really explain tire

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Kingosytex(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
It simply means that without evidence you go explain tire πŸ˜…
Now sef, you fit still get evidence dey explain. cheesy

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by sageb: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
No time for acceptance without proof
Show evidence else you go explain tire

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Hezzyluv: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Then history without evidence na just to dey shalaye b dat. lipsrsealed

Back then in the school my hatred for phycology and philosophy course knows no bounds! grin
Particularly philosophy. I go read read sotey... only me go come dey vex for myself. cheesy

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by HYDEEE: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
One chance for people wey only get oral history.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Ozommadu: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2023
It simply means that in Ebola government, even without evidence dem go run you propaganda tire.

Very evil party

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by christejames(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2023
I will just write in my answer sheet, 'Sir there is indeed no evidence to what Burna Boy said, so I don't have the strength to explain when I'm already exhausted looking for evidence' cool cool cool

I will graciously submit my paper and wait for by deserving A in that course kiss cheesy

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Cemsorcems: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
[b][/b]
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by blaqhat: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Land for sale
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by mrjoeblinks: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Ehen?
I thought it's supposed to be 2022/2023 session exams since the cliche was made this year!

Na wa!

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by EmmyDJourno: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
It means, no face, no case😚
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by simfrost90210: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
It simply means that without evidence you go explain tire πŸ˜…
Now sef, you fit still get evidence dey explain. cheesy

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Wainey: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
J
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by NOwazobia: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
In many schools, the philosophy and history department often have the most carryovers and spill over.

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by simfrost90210: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Burna boy no be better pesin🀣
He loves throwing shades unnecessarily
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Pathfinder2090: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Hustle hard and have proof or evidence if not you go explain tire.

I used to have a car or house but I don’t have them anymore no b evidence. I get am before no b property

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Chibuzoripob: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
sad brainy dept..They'll be glad to award u F,E,D,E,F F
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Sonnobax15(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Dididrumz(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2023
This one no concern me πŸ˜‚
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2023
in other words , you have to prove your case with enough evidence in other to convince everyone. if not the case go dey drag cool
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by tiswell(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2023
philosophy...

Mother of all disciplines!

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Evidence is key in any case! Without it you go explain tire!

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by BoldBrainz(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Then history without evidence na just to dey shalaye b dat. lipsrsealed

Back then in the school my hatred for phycology and philosophy course knows no bounds! grin
Particularly philosophy. I go read read sotey... only me go come dey vex for myself. cheesy

Psychology, I can understand cause it basically addresses issues that have physical manifestations still traceable to this day.

But you see that philosophy? That GSS course was the most annoying shit I ever had to stomach in school..πŸ˜‚

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by MorataFC: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Smh
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by occfx: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Benblaq:
You go really explain tire

It's simply means the glitch of a thing, INEC go explain tire because, no evidence.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by BoldBrainz(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
I thought it's supposed to be 2022/2023 session exams since the cliche was made this year!

Na wa!

ASUU strike no give you 8months evidence..πŸ˜‚? Abi you still wan explain?

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Lanretoye(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Ozommadu:
It simply means that in Ebola government, even without evidence dem go run you propaganda tire.

Very evil party
the level pass your own,no be jss3 wey u manage pass before u start spare part trade.no be every thread you go out mouth otherwise it makes you sound senseless.

OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video)