Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times (33518 Views)

Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General / Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
Typicool8:

You no just wan get sense at all
Una fit come here brag say Obi bought £1m property at age 30 in the UK but na Tinubu be una problem...

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by RepoMan007: 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
Just 20?
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Rimsd(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
Mr. I will make corruption unattractive on it again 😤.

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
How much are they paying you? I will pay you double in bitcoin as long as you stop jumping on every thread $weping your junks. I'm for real bro.
How much bitcoin dey your wallet... Empty vessel
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Blackdisciple(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
tungamaje:
I will make corruption unattractive

grin grin
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
moscobabs:
Is there anything wrong for Tinubu and his family to have properties in abroad?
I no understand ooo
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by DaddyJapan(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
Daybreak, daybreak, matters arising.

All hail Nigeria's avaricious President-elect.

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2023
Penguin2:

No vex sir, but does honour mean anything where you are from?

If yes, please can you kindly educate us what constitutes honour to you and your people.

Because for goodness sake, this is being reported by Premium Times, your darling paper.

And it gave details and dates of when these transactions took place. But you still see don’t see anything wrong in this?

And look at the pattern…

Almost all those Tinubu has supported to be governor has something to do with the said Aranda Corporation.

I’m sure they are into illicit drug shipments.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Front page please

Not every human being is normal. But the guys abnormality is high

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Ofunaofu: 1:21pm On May 05, 2023
tungamaje:
I will make corruption unattractive

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by OKOATA(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

How much bitcoin dey your wallet... Empty vessel
Lol 😂. Na you be in gay partner abi. You think everyone for nairaland na poor boy. If I show you my wallet aswear you will faint..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:22pm On May 05, 2023
inforesource:
hmm. That is why I don't trust these foreign countries. They don't reject anything fraudulent, instead they will shield you and bank your money and generate income and taxes. I don't blame these corrupt politicians that have safe havens outside to bank our wealth, it is the corrupt foreign countries who connived with them to carry out these dastardly acts.
Saner climes has been protecting African leaders for years ... Everybody na thief... Lolzzz... Saner my foot

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Johnn44: 1:22pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
How much are they paying you? I will pay you double in bitcoin as long as you stop jumping on every thread $weping your junks. I'm for real bro.

Lol 😂. Na you be in gay partner abi. You think everyone for nairaland na poor boy. If I show you my wallet aswear you will faint..

Please send my way to who nèeds it🙏. Location naija. $10 will be greatly appreciated
$5 -$10 will go a long way sir. Thanks
0xe4debf5a12d00bbe8cba646bf9fe722e7f5f2f93

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by malcom1X: 1:22pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:
Going to develop another man’s country while your own children starve to death.

Name one of his children that starved to death

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Obinoscopy(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
This is just the beginning. I expect more revelations.

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by nedekid: 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
And then?
Someone riding $50m private jet, that cost about $10k per hour to operate, na $11m house come be problem?
Shebi he "worked hard" for his money? If Lagosians and other SW states say their money no miss nko?
Atleast at federal level, him fit increase am to 200 houses, nothing spoil.
One thing I can predict, is that naira will crash very soon, why? All the alleged warehoused cash will be converted to dollars. As in fx from cbn will be moped and moved abroad or kept in hard currency. To get personal travel allowance, medical or students fees will likely be impossible.
Anyway, hopefully baba will remain small for us. cool
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
Someone on this forum said I have no business to talk about this because the money was not stolen from my State of origin. Tribalism is tearing many Nigerians' senses of reasoning.

You support crime because it answers your town name.

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by SpIitmind: 1:25pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:
Going to develop another man’s country while your own children starve to death.

Cry poor fool cheesy
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by ChicagoBar(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2023
She ur money they miss ni...
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:28pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
I never said anyone is poor ... You are bragging ontop what you no prove... Stop being timid... This a faceless forum.. Anyone can be a billionaire... Person go faint ontop seeing your wallet... Give am just two bitcoin na... Check well ... I no be part of those begging on NL ... Check am
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by MasterJayJay: 1:28pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una fit come here brag say Obi bought £1m property at age 30 in the UK but na Tinubu be una problem...
Obi bought it before he became governor.
Tinubu did it while in office, obviously he looted the treasury of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by beelyjay45(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2023
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by OKOATA(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I never said anyone is poor ... You are bragging ontop what you no prove... Stop being timid... This a faceless forum.. Anyone can be a billionaire... Person go faint ontop seeing your wallet... Give am just two bitcoin na
I agree with you, I be faceless billionaire and gat nothing. 😂. Lol

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by ariesbull: 1:29pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

another one

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:30pm On May 05, 2023
OKOATA:
I agree with you, I be faceless billionaire and gat nothing. 😂. Lol
Lolzzz! Yeye... Always bragging ontop change ... Give am the bitcoin you claim you get na
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by naturefellow(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu is an institution of corruption
he built a Lagos, yen yen yen. Meanwhile, he milked Lagos.

Supporters of a criminal who gets only crumbs for defend, praise-sing and ass-lick him.
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by TollinsN: 1:31pm On May 05, 2023
I don't know if being rich is a crime . If you are rich as a Nigerian. Every single property/cash you own will become properties earned through corruption.
This man already told us he was a millionaire in dollars 10 years before becoming a governor. Because someone who didn't like him own a news media. He is always looking for something to de-market his enemy.
Anyway, if you hate this type of insults don't join politics. They may try to find out who dis virgin your mother
So many directors at NNPC, CHEVRON, MOBIL even directors in Dangote in are 10 times Richer than Tinubu.
Nigerians are comfortable with people that never made good money, because they never believe anyone can be rich without being corrupt.
They wanted to see someone who will be governor for 8 years and later have to carry application letter to look for a job in an organisation. I WILL RAIN DAILY CAUSES ON SUCH PERSON IF HE/SHE IS MY FAMILY

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by naturefellow(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
I talk am, Tinubu's maid, driver will soon get properties in Singapore and Canada
The yeye oppositions
crackhead

1 Like

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 1:32pm On May 05, 2023
ariesbull:
another one
Awon werey... My friends wey vote LP no vote LP for Lagos ... Them dey regret not say against Obi but the agenda of one tribe sha...
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by IVORY2009(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2023
Another name for Tinubu is corruption
Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by DSoj(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha to lose election for Obimumus and AtikuBingos must be a very deeply painful heart shattering thing

I repeat, let it be reported that Tinubu has 10 mansions in heaven, 6 mansions in Jupiter , 5 mansions on the Moon.. issokay.

He is your incoming president, by May 29, he would be sworn in..

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE IN YOUR TROUBLED SOUL

2 Likes

Re: 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times by naturefellow(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
TollinsN:
I don't know if being rich is a crime . If you are rich as a Nigerian. Every single property/cash you own will become properties earned through corruption.
This man already told us he was a millionaire in dollars 10 years before becoming a governor. Because someone who didn't like him own a news media. He is always looking for something to de-market his enemy.
Anyway, if you hate this type of insults don't join politics. They may try to find out who dis virgin your mother
So many directors at NNPC, CHEVRON, MOBIL even directors in Dangote in are 10 times Richer than Tinubu.
Nigerians are comfortable with people that never good money, because they never believe anyone can be rich without being corrupt.
They wanted to see someone who will be governor for 8 years and later have to carry application letter to look for a job in an organisation. I WILL RAIN DAILY CAUSES ON SUCH PERSON IF HE/SHE IS MY FAMILY
defend criminality, bigotry and corruption with your full chest. Stop writing off point essays!

For God's sake, what does Seyi Tinubu do for a living to afford a property with such a price tag?
Since you want to volunteer to be brain dead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.