Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) (28198 Views)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2023
BASTARD PIKIN
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by EdafeCriss: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Lovenorth: 2:07pm On May 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are too violent!

They quickly resort to killing.

Watch some people as they begin to attack on religious grand now
America, Ukraine and Russia are not violent countries because they are Christians
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by BigBen23(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444364/man-stabs-mother-death-kano-photo/

Hausa dy kill out of sense.

I don't know if there's anything like this, but if there's not, they just invented it
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by philGeo(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are too violent!

Watch some people as they begin to attack religionus grand now
why attack Muslims? You just read that Son kill his mother and the next is to attack the entire religion, it is bad.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
We have crossed to the side of INSANITY. The moment we acknowledge it...the better we can make plans to build more mad houses. DRUGS CAN DO A LOT...MAYBE HE WAS ASKING FOR MONEY TO BUY DRUGS...HE KNEW SHE HAS THE MONEY AND REFUSED TO GIVE HIM. God help us. 🙏

benjackugo:

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Bintdawood(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2023
BigBen23:

Hausa dy kill out of sense.

I don't know if there's anything like this, but if there's not, they just invented it

And who said he is Hausa?
To you every Northerner na Hausa😕
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Hotwest: 2:33pm On May 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
Just can't fathom why a son will kill his mother. May or children not be the cause of our death.

Rest in peace Hajara Mohammed.
Some mothers can frustrate your life and act wicked being stingy to help and others but nothing should make someone get so angry to loose his/her mind to do such. You can see it's multiple stabs...the woman must have pushed him to d wall
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlSeun Dominiqu
Rule 2
tribal slurs
canceller
We go die here together
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Oluwamuyiwa32: 3:00pm On May 05, 2023
So sad cry cry cry e fit be one yeye pastor or Alfa tell the guy say na e mama dey do ham like that embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2023
tosin4lyf:
Thiefffff
Wetin I tiff u nah
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by cactusJack(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2023
Nice
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by BigBen23(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2023
Bintdawood:

And who said he is Hausa?
To you every Northerner na Hausa😕

Any difference between Iran and Iraq?
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are too violent!

Watch some people as they begin to attack on religious grand now

Christianity that was built on violence, by sacrificing an innocent man on the cross.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Abdul1071: 4:03pm On May 05, 2023
This is what u get from children not well brought up...
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Reelmii: 5:03pm On May 05, 2023
Drugs
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Rayjnr: 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
RamseyKush:
Those northern guys nodh get joy at all lipsrsealed
Them go kuku release am..

Akwa ibom own na their babes no get joy
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2023
The day he was born, the mother was dancing not knowing she gave birth to what will kill her.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by balarabe01(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2023
They should release him, as muslims it is an act of shaytan. 😈 Made him do it, let him seek forgiveness from god and be set free like Ado doguwa and the killer of hanifah and deborah.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Thered12: 6:24am On May 06, 2023
benjackugo:

I'm 22 yrs , m , my mom died last year at 47 yrs and it's so painful... The trauma alone is crippling .... Many wish they didn't loose their mothers ...mothers ooo... To loose mama na play? This gbaun still con murder ein mama ...omooo... No justifiable reason bro...I no dey your shoes but your mom is no one else ooo...When my mother was alive I dey treat am like egg as the only child and only son wey she been get... Please let's learn to value our mothers , once they're gone you can never have them back.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) by Dicado: 2:33pm On May 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.