Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me (1183 Views)

18+ [adult Story + Video] Bleep Me Behind Closed Doors - Part 1 / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me by LittleBigDick(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2023
I bleeped my gf too hard one too many times and now she has lower back pain. She says that it hurts when she hyper extends and when she twists her torso to the right.
Wtf happened? I’m hurny as shit and I can’t have amazing sex again with her .
Re: My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me by Warl0ck: 12:09pm On May 05, 2023
May the next fvck u wan fvck that girl result to pregnancy.
And if i hear pim, it will be twins grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me by wisdomkid: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
Mehn, people are truly crazy on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mila Antonova: The Russian Bridge Player Linked To Bill Gates / A Friend Needs A Girlfriend / How Much Are You Willing To Pay To Enjoy Full Sekxx Wit This Type Of Aristo Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.