Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each (53247 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by uvie66: 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
shortgun:
This is not justice but witch hunting.

How can you sentence a man that wrote to your embassy about his intention to take someone to UK for the purpose of organ donation.
The donor is not a minor.
What nonsense law do they practice in the uk
....did you see the content of the letter, or is your reasoning based on hearsay. Part of the lie they concocted was that the donor was a relation, all in an effort to circumvent the English legal system.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2023
Ikem11:
Sad enough those useless colleagues of his will request International Prisoner Transfer which UK and Nigeria allows then allow him do 1 month and give him pardon.

I pity the poor sad

Wishful thinking grin

You probably think the white man is like you people that are never serious, talk less of knowing how to govern yourselves.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by nairalanda1(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:
Nice one! Next time develop the hospitals back home and do it right first. Start with ESUTH or UNTH.

Since 2018, UNTH has had a kidney transplant unit.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2023
nairalanda1:

Since 2018, UNTH has had a kidney transplant unit.

Nigerians deserve more than this. If you go to the West you will realise your polithiefcians have raped you all.

Our politicians are very corrupt, they're bandits!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by nairalanda1(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

Nigerians deserve more than this. If you go to the West you will realise your polithiefcians have raped you all.

Oga, I know our healthcare system is not where it is supposed to be, but, there are at least 10 hospitals that can do kidney transplant in this country.

The issue with this case is why Ekweremadu went abroad.

My comment is just to correct some assumptions. Yes, our politicians should do well, but the truth is, transplants of kidney can be done here.

And yes, I am happy Ekweremadu was sentenced.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by emilo2bad: 5:25pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerian corruption system made him and Tinubu big men
Also Peter Obi
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
Antipob777:
I urge Ike Ekwerenmadu to Appeal his conviction.

This is not in any way justice. We have documents proof that the senator write the UK Embassy officially notifying them about the kidney transparent.

This is mere witch hunting and I condemn it, I condemn it. I condemn it and I call on all Nigerians to rise up to their voices to demand for a fair justice.

The FG must as a matter of urgency sanction the British govt.

The British embassy should be shutdown immediately.
.all British companies or businesses in Nigeria should be shutdown immediately.

This is unacceptable and we condemn it, we condemn it, we condemn it.

Must be sarcasm.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by nwakibie3(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

This is injustice. One useless boy sold his Kdney, then went to report to the Police that someone bought illegal goods from him. God will judge the boy.

Court judgement is not emotion based. He had his time in court to defend himself but he couldn't.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oga, I know our healthcare system is not where it is supposed to be, but, there are at least 10 hospitals that can do kidney transplant in this country.

The issue with this case is why Ekweremadu went abroad.

My comment is just to correct some assumptions. Yes, our politicians should do well, but the truth is, transplants of kidney can be done here.

And yes, I am happy Ekweremadu was sentenced.

One would wonder why Ike couldn't have it done in one of the ten hospitals you mentioned. 🤷
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by lendahand(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2023
nwakibie3:
Justice served
with juice and strawberries
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by nairalanda1(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

One would wonder why Ike couldn't have it done in one of the ten hospitals you mentioned. 🤷

Yes, that is the issue with this case.

UNTH has had the capability, like I said, since 2018.UNTH is in his senatorial district self.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Electorate: 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the UK court, Peter Grigori obi will be next. UK immigrations please be at alert

Sane comments were made until a patient currently receiving treatment on his sick bed in a psychiatric hospital entered the group chat.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Halo22: 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
It's well, just that some Nigerians are celebrating the travails of a man who was anxious of saving the life of his daughter. No wahala! It's just like fan and gets to every parent at a very necessary time. May God be with his family in this time of despair.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by FireUpNow(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2023
ppogba:

Do not blame the Doctor.
He is the fool for sacrificing his long years of medical training for filthy lucre. He should know better and should have ran away from " all appearances of the devil".
On the part of the Oga, he was just trying to be clever by half. Half of the stress and funds could have gotten the job done in a less regulated India and some part of Asia.
The doctor really messed up and also sen Ike Ekewremadu for acting so stupidly. I am sure his political mates will be laughing at him now.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by whippersnapper(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
BreconHills:

Arrested with heroin?

Where is the charge sheet? Any American citizen can obtain the charge sheet under FoI. Don't tell me the PDP and LP don't have a single US citizen in their ranks.

Strange we have not seen any charge sheet. Do rats and snakes eat documents in the US too?
well maybe uberfacts lied
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Judolisco(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:
Nice one! Next time develop the hospitals back home and do it right first. Start with ESUTH or UNTH.
they can even do all dis surgeries in Nigeria... I don't know why everything they go abroad

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Madups(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
Get well soon bro!
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the UK court, Peter Grigori obi will be next. UK immigrations please be at alert
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by blabulu2000: 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
I trust the UK....supposing the court case was in Nigeria....some Nzogbu people. could have carried a placard and declared 4-days to sit at home...now...some of his brothers are in the UK...make them go carry a placard for the UK....make the UK deport all of them....and cancel their UK passports, Residence permits, and visa...

9 years plus 60 years making 69 years....in the dungeon ...organ harvester family.....make the daughter use the money they stole in National Assembly go enjoy life before she port away...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, that is the issue with this case.

UNTH has had the capability, like I said, since 2018.UNTH is in his senatorial district self.

Ike is a crook !
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

You still don’t get it..

The boy changed everything the moment he walked into police station that they wanna harvest his organ! A small boy walking to a UK police station, then mentioning organ harvesting. There’s no way police would not take it up! UK embassy, UK prime minister can’t even stop anything at this point!

What I feel is something probably got the boy mad and he decided to changed it for them! I still don’t feel the boy is a victim. I think he only played a fast one on them! Maybe they’re trying to rip him or something..

It's a shame you have sympathy for a crook like Ekweremadu.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by tonididdy(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
KingsCity:
This is grossly unfair

At least nobody’s organ was actually harvested

And he wrote to British Embassy and duly informed them of the purpose of his visit and they never advised him. Not like he sneaked into the UK to carry out the procedure

Nigeria should cut diplomatic ties with UK until this rubbish is reversed

Cut diplomatic ties with your colonisers because of one igbo man!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by dvkot(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
KingsCity:
This is grossly unfair

At least nobody’s organ was actually harvested

And he wrote to British Embassy and duly informed them of the purpose of his visit and they never advised him. Not like he sneaked into the UK to carry out the procedure

Nigeria should cut diplomatic ties with UK until this rubbish is reversed
let him serve his jail Time
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by GeneralPula: 5:54pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

It's a shame you have sympathy for a crook like Ekweremadu.
Honestly. I always have sympathy in me
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by dvkot(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
A lot of high ranking Nigeria politicians and police men are into human trafficking.. this is just one down many more to go
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by dvkot(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Honestly. I always have sympathy in me
your sympathy should be with the boy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by BreconHills(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2023
whippersnapper:
well maybe uberfacts lied

Uberfacts did not post a charge sheet alleging a heroin case. The penalty for heroin conviction in the U.S is five years in the first instance and 20 years if anyone was injured in consequence. Such cases cannot be settled by forfeiture of assets.

Someone should please post the heroin trafficking charge sheet.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by GeneralPula: 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
dvkot:
your sympathy should be with the boy
You’re right..

I’m finding it hard to believe the boy. I really don’t know why.

He claimed he doesn’t know he was coming to UK for kidney donor - you believe him?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by yemi1504: 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
Akinsete19:
He will be back when the next president has finished his two terms. By then, he might contest for the presidential seat since criminality is justified in Nigeria.

Abi and his campaign will be coloured in religious and tribal sentiments as usual. Rinse and repeat till the end of time sigh.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Treadway: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
Great news! I'm so delighted to see you stripped bare and humbled. I wish even worse than this to all the other bastards that have turned this nation to a place of hopelessness and desolation. Be a good biatch to the white knuckleheads you'll meet in there Ike Ekeweremadu.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each by Ancestortinubu: 6:10pm On May 05, 2023
And if obi is not arrested may your life be rendered useless and miserable. Hungry imbecyle.

quote author=yarimo post=122947321]That is very commendable from the UK court, Peter Grigori obi will be next. UK immigrations please be at alert [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.