Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) (28434 Views)

Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident / Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson, Father Of Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Dies At 74 / Rev. Daniel Idenyi Is Dead: Treasure And Tracy Daniels' Father Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by uchaymart(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why do we tell a Dead person to rest in Peace When he's already in Peace?

Death Means Peace.....He has gone to Rest.

What we should tell a Dead person is Bye Bye. Don't say see you again because you can't see the Person ever again.
John!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Counterfeit: 4:55pm On May 05, 2023
Do you know how many peoples father's that had died or died today?
So, we should trek from Sokoto to Epe because someone lost her dad, and how is that news? Anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2023
Just lost mine last week.
RIP TO THE DEAD.
💔
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by MissOpe(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

What we should tell a Dead person is Bye Bye. Don't say see you again because you can't see the Person ever again.

Yes oooo as far as we didn't see anyone before birth , we won't see anyone after death..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Exc2000: 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
My mum is in her early 70s and still misses and talks about her parents mostly father... I really don't understand the concept

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2023
Isn't she a bit too old to be crying like this on social media.

I mean her father was too old and about to die anytime anyway and she should know better.

I mean if one of my parents die now, I wouldn't be writing such messages online, but I'd celebrate their lives instead because I'd have known that it's their time and they raised me into a fully grown woman.

I wonder if she was even close to her father.
benjackugo:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has lost her father, Johnson Ametuo Daniel IGBERETV reports.

She shared the news in a post shared on her Instagram account on Friday.

The actress shared a throwback birthday video of her father and wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr3FumcoSjG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:
We didn’t know her father until his death angry men dey suffer sha

But she has spoken several times about her closeness with her father, I understand where you are going but I think Mercy's case is different.

May his gentle soul rest in the Bossom of the Lord...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by fof1: 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
webdevprof:
Watch how some insensitive ignoramuses will start insulting her dead father now just because her husband is an APC member... 👀

Instead of being Quiet over Nothing...Now you are preparing the Ground for Vain Talks that will Profit Nobody...
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2023
May the soul of her father rest in peace. May God forgive us too our sin.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by ojun50(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

For nigeria most people wey die no dey rest, because of the situation of the country. For other white country them rest well
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
benjackugo:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has lost her father, Johnson Ametuo Daniel IGBERETV reports.

She shared the news in a post shared on her Instagram account on Friday.

The actress shared a throwback birthday video of her father and wrote,

I love you so much Mercy Johnson

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr3FumcoSjG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 5:29pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:

may be he didn't want the popularity.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Gee64: 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
You were dead the day you were born into the world.
You only wait for the time of it's accomplishment to come.
To while away the time, you eat drink, grow, fvck, bring forth young ones if you are fertile enough to do that, then age and respond to nature's call to the earth....

That's life for us.
So why make life miserable for others?
Why all the hate, all the killings and all the stealing?
Let's learn to love one another and live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 5:40pm On May 05, 2023
Na death you dey talk this rubbish to?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
fof1:

Instead of being Quiet over Nothing...Now you are preparing the Ground for Vain Talks that will Profit Nobody...

My comment won't make a sensible person suddenly turn toxic. Only toxic people will do their thing as usual... So my guy, rest.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
webdevprof:
Watch how some insensitive ignoramuses will start insulting her dead father now just because her husband is an APC member... 👀

Was actually scared to open the thread, because of the hate I was expecting to see. 😒

God rest his soul… 🙏🤲

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
ItisWell22:

Was actually scared to open the thread, because of the hate I was expecting to see. 😒

God rest his soul… 🙏🤲

Abi... Amen. 🙏🤲
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
Pa Johnson had gone home peaceful journey home and my condolences to the family
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by osazsky(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:
did u know her mum?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Johnn44: 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
My mum is in her early 70s and still misses and talks about her parents mostly father... I really don't understand the concept
You will understand when ur own time reach when u are in ur 70s and still miss ur sweet mom 👩and can’t stop talking about ur parents 😜Omo death na bastard. Our dead loved ones live forever in our hearts. We never forget them as long as we live
I am in my thirties. But l still miss and talk about my daddy who l lost to cold hands of death 20years ago 2003 . It’s still like yesterday to me.l miss the special cuisines we cooked and enjoyed together. I miss sitting with him to watch action thriller movies 🍿weekends. I miss the way he used to twitch his face when angry & provoked. 1000reasons why l miss him everyday. I can never forget my daddy. .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:53pm On May 05, 2023
webdevprof:

So that's why you're SUBTLY reminding them to start abusing her dead poppa so as to prove you right?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Exc2000: 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
Johnn44:

You will understand when ur own time reach when u are in ur 70s and still miss ur sweet mom 👩and can’t stop talking about ur parents 😜Omo death na bastard. Our dead loved ones live forever in our hearts. We never forget them as long as we live
I am in my thirties. But l still miss and talk about my daddy who l lost to cold hands of death 20years ago 2003 . It’s still like yesterday to me. I can never forget my daddy .

Sorry bro. It's just fascinating to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Abokiijebu: 6:01pm On May 05, 2023
Heaven will decide weather his soul will rest or not.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2023
Welcome to the club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Alamkir: 6:11pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

For ur mind u Don talk sense now

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2023
Alamkir:

For ur mind u Don talk sense now

Yes
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
May God rest his soul.

And for the living down, we are living to die.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
uchaymart:

John!

John Wick
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Btruth: 6:38pm On May 05, 2023
My mama too is late....😢
Re: Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) by Oricha79(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
Steve0979:
he was in d military den,navy to b sure.he has retired now
he was an airforce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) / Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.