Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) (24146 Views)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Dragged To Court With Multiple Charges By The Mother ..... / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Badguy77(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2023
So low of empress njama... How did she date this kind of man?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2023
Scumbag!

I hope they give him a lengthy prison sentence angry
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by EdafeCriss: 5:21pm On May 05, 2023
Ori owo
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2023
They no beat am, that's y he dey laugh
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Neddstark: 5:24pm On May 05, 2023
Empress fall my hand. See as she fall mugu for this ugly Liberian guy.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's always laughing , sign of a very wicked man
He seems confident nothing will happen.
He should have been sent to London let them "ekeremadu" him.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2023
cococandy:
of course. You can’t resist any opportunity to slide in your agenda of age shaming women and trying to make them desperate to settle. 😒
grin its not age shaming. I was referring to those chasing shadows like empress in her youth 🤪
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by HEBEI: 5:39pm On May 05, 2023
Mumu man.

He even dey laugh join him offense undecided

Don't worry when they read out your sentence, let us see how you will still laugh undecided
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 5:40pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mind the things you say about my party especially now that Asiwaju is taking over. Stay in your abroad there or start coming over to Nigeria now that things are about to change for the better.
lol, I like this lady. Very outstanding from the others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
Empress Njamah is a very cheap girl to fall for a guy like this. Are there no gentleman in her life?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He looks like a psychopath
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
ednut1:
grin its not age shaming. I was referring to those chasing shadows like empress in her youth 🤪
Do you know her personally?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by chidiokay: 6:10pm On May 05, 2023
cococandy:
of course. You can’t resist any opportunity to slide in your agenda of age shaming women and trying to make them desperate to settle. 😒

Is it a good thing that a woman marries in her 40 or 50's ... whats age shaming in that

If it was poco i would have understand, but why you get triggered you of all people got married in your 20's and here you are advocating for women to take all there time as if time waits for anybody

Apparently the guy is just trying to say women should make hay while the sunshines ... does mean he is promoting "desperation"
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2023
cococandy:

Do you know her personally?
My dear any time a guy is invested in a woman’s age, 9.5 times out of 10 it is a coping mechanism to console himself about something babe related 😂

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by MzErica(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
USELESS RAPIST

THEY MUST GIVE HIM LIFE JAIL

Who did he rape?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Metrofox(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mind the things you say about my party especially now that Asiwaju is taking over. Stay in your abroad there or start coming over to Nigeria now that things are about to change for the better.

Lol u people want to do what Hitler couldn't do or what? Funny
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nicenixon: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
Empress self fumble, na this kind useless guy she went into relationship with.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2023
The guy looks like a criminal sef.

If not for carpentry work, I don't see any usefulness for such a nuisance.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
Nicenixon:
Empress self fumble, na this kind useless guy she went into relationship with.
She probably needed some carpentry jobs done.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Is it a good thing that a woman marries in her 40 or 50's ... whats age shaming in that
if that’s what she wants then it’s fine. Nothing inherently wrong or right about marriage age (except child marriage which is wrong). Y’all are weird

If it was poco i would have understand, but why you get triggered you of all people got married in your 20's and here you are advocating for women to take all there time as if time waits for anybody
who says I’m triggered and where do you get the confidence to boldly say stuff about people that you don’t know. Do you know anything about her marital state or lack of it? Just the nonsense you read on NL

Apparently the guy is just trying to say women should make hay while the sunshines ... does mean he is promoting "desperation"
if he’s speaking only to women then he’s promoting desperation. Y’all act you don’t know what you’re doing but the bottom line is to get women into scarcity mindset so they think if they don’t marry the first person that shows up on their doorstep, then their whole life is ruined.

But let that woman choose the wrong man because she trying to “make hay while the sun shines”, y’all are going to be the first shouting from your roof tops that we need to choose better men.

Oh Please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2023
ibkayee:

My dear any time a guy is invested in a woman’s age, 9.5 times out of 10 it is a coping mechanism to console himself about something babe related 😂
Ednut come and confess

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by chidiokay: 7:58pm On May 05, 2023
cococandy:
if that’s what she wants then it’s fine. Nothing inherently wrong or right about marriage age (except child marriage which is wrong). Y’all are weird

who says I’m triggered and where do you get the confidence to boldly say stuff about people that you don’t know. Do you know anything about her marital state or lack of it? Just the nonsense you read on NL

if he’s speaking only to women then he’s promoting desperation. Y’all act you don’t know what you’re doing but the bottom line is to get women into scarcity mindset so they think if they don’t marry the first person that shows up on their doorstep, then their whole life is ruined.

But let that woman choose the wrong man because she trying to “make hay while the sun shines”, y’all are going to be the first shouting from your roof tops that we need to choose better men.

Oh Please

From my experience, No lady in her right senses wish to marry in her 40's or 50's except for lesbians and those that do not intend to marry at all.

when i said you married in your 20's was i wrong, and is it impossible to know poco undecided

According to the thread, women are the victim here, so it is not out of place if he is advising women only, i think as a woman you felt triggered by sensitivity of "age" which women see as threaten .. the only way to escape that feelings is to waive it off as "no desperation"
Who says the 1st guy can't be the guy, coco is there a book that says the right one are @ the middle or last phase, lets not fool ourselves most ladies have unrealistic expectations and some even blew there chances becos they thot age was on there side then. i have so many female friend close to 40 we talk deep so i know what i am talking about

Most of our Mothers married way to early and they enjoy there marriage till old, today modern women take all there time yet divorce rate keeps skyrocketing.
Wrong choice can be made early in Life and later part of life, funke akindele married late still her two marriage still crash it has absolutely nothing to do with making "hay while the sun shines"

I think the subtle definition of "Better man" among women is their main limitation smiley
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
USELESS RAPIST

THEY MUST GIVE HIM LIFE JAIL
Where and when was he accused of being a Rapist?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Honestly, wicked people laugh to confuse who they are dealing with and the public
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
ochrato:
MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS❗❗

A recent study carried out by world renowned researchers from top business schools has just shown that to a very large extent, the success of a business depends on what the public thinks about that business.

If bla, bla, bla..ends.

ALL DIS TALK JUST BECAUSE OF COREL DRAW LOGO?!!!
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
Food don done for Ndi howfarmail cheesy

See motigbetional quotes upandan

Even the ones wey dey carry hook up babes dey preach chastity undecided

Abi no be here dem dey ask for olosho house and the likes.

Dem go sha find way to blame women, if no be oloshos wey dey , we no go dey see goat and chicken around us
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On May 05, 2023
Your first paragraph shows me you don’t have the bandwidth for this conversation
chidiokay:

From my experience, No lady in her right senses wish to marry in her 40's or 50's except for lesbians and those that do not intend to marry at all.

when i said you married in your 20's was i wrong, and is it impossible to know poco undecided

According to the thread, women are the victim here, so it is not out of place if he is advising women only, i think as a woman you felt triggered by sensitivity of "age" which women see as threaten .. the only way to escape that feelings is to waive it off as "no desperation"
Who says the 1st guy can't be the guy, coco is there a book that says the right one are @ the middle or last phase, lets not fool ourselves most ladies have unrealistic expectations and some even blew there chances becos they thot age was on there side then. i have so many female friend close to 40 we talk deep so i know what i am talking about

Most of our Mothers married way to early and they enjoy there marriage till old, today modern women take all there time yet divorce rate keeps skyrocketing.
Wrong choice can be made early in Life and later part of life, funke akindele married late still her two marriage still crash it has absolutely nothing to do with making "hay while the sun shines"

I think the subtle definition of "Better man" among women is their main limitation smiley
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On May 05, 2023
cococandy:
Your first paragraph shows me you don’t have the bandwidth for this conversation

Lol. Irrespective of how many monikers he has, you would always notice how low his brainpower is. You told him this same thing 4 days ago. It is same person, Coco. Totally not worth the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures) / Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.