Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

"Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele (29583 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by lepashandie(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Lmao
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Alliswell248: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Twitter, the home of the headless mob in Nigeria.
We all know them.....they too knows themselves.
Ndi developers

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by goodness4ever(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2023
My sister, it is not easy to be a politician in Nigeria. One must have a very thick skin to survive.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by royalfly(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Tofax:
How can i be offended or run from twitter because of insult from some anonymous fellow, i'll just simply ignore or block you.
People with low self esteem are usually tormented by social media negative comments..

That is why u nor b me and I nor be u..define low esteem factoring the word word "careful"
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Loadite01(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
She won that election in Lagos, her womandate needs to be recovered... kiss lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked angry grin

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Adakintroy: 7:02pm On May 05, 2023
We are in modern world we are in modern world. But we never loose any of our Primitivity. Just clean on he outside.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by merits(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2023
Tofax:
How can i be offended or run from twitter because of insult from some anonymous fellow, i'll just simply ignore or block you.
People with low self esteem are usually tormented by social media negative comments..

Na so I be too ooo,I will ignore or block too nothing to run for.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:19pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
They will still blame obidients

Obidafts are the most disgusting, abusive, no home training kids in the world of today. Very irritating things

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by EdafeCriss: 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
Dem for drag you life die !
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by MSesan: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
That app na something else, na savage people full there.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On May 05, 2023
There are lots of ill-bred children on Twitter , nairaland etc .....all they do is insult and attack.....

The FG need to do something about social media regulation....it is getting outta hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Wizpa(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2023
Tofax:

Be like Jobless Nigerian Trolls never rush you. They are so toxic. Nigerians hardly mind their business either online or physical.

To waka for street alone na war. People will find fault in the way you walk, talk. They will even blame you for being a human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by irunoko(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2023
You tried your best but you yourself know that politics is not for you.stay only where you're celebrated, respected and loved.politics was clearly not your lane.when you leave your Lane,you always suffer for it.

Your area is entertainment and comedy.thats where you shine.again twitter is filled with untrained, toxic and narcissistic teenagers and people with daddy/mummy issues forming savage

You can't experience parental affection and be that toxic on twitter
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Goalnaldo(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
Twitter; How an app can be the most toxic yet the most funny is just amazing
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by mayo47(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
BTW, LP was the major opposition party in Lagos and not PDP as the write up says. Secondly, Jandor/she miscalculated because the love Funke Akindele the Actress gets would definitely be different from that she will get as Funke Akindele the Politician. 2 different roles

Odewaleadesoye:
Famous Nollywood actress-turned politician, Funke Akindele, has opened up on her sudden disappearance from the microblogging platform, Twitter after losing the gubernatorial election.

Recall that Funke Akindele, who was the running mate to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate in Lagos State, Abdulazeez Adediran, popularly known as Jandor, had deleted all her campaign posts and political related posts shared on her on social media after the election.

This comes after the incumbent governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu under the umbrella of the All Progressives Congress, APC, defeated the major opposition party, PDP, in the March 18, 2023, gubernatorial elections.

Funke was queried by a fan @apexproperties2 about her absence from the app.

The fan @apexproperties2 wrote,

Funke responded,

In a similar trend, another user @Odun_is_my_name under the comments section asked if Akindele was afraid of the people.

@Odun_is_ my_ name wrote:

Funke answered:

DAILY POST
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by kosiebe(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2023
This idiotic biased journalist, second version of . Na so so negative thing he dey always talk
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by isabi2lof: 9:34pm On May 05, 2023
Just like Rant very anyhow people cheesy

I kukuma dey give dem back to back 🥱

My own gbas gbos na quick one expect I no get ur time.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by remsonik(f): 10:05pm On May 05, 2023
Good you got sense, go back to Jenifa and play actress well
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Cassandraloius: 10:13pm On May 05, 2023
But on a serious note, she needed that long break.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by odinga1of: 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
MasterJayJay:
PDP picking Akindele showed they were never serious.

Some chieftain begged Jandor to pick GRV as deputy, but the werey refused.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2023
Tofax:

Easy to say when you have just a 100 followers …

Na Funke AkinDele we dey talk … how many people she wan block and ignore …

U no fit talk this one if u get such millions of followers and u know how they reason…

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by pfadom: 6:37am On May 06, 2023
If not the Obidients, who else would insult with impunity without caution or common sense?

Tallesty1:
They will still blame obidients
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Adebowale89(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2023
those that gave jandor ticket are APC loyalist by soul, PDP by body, to make his loss a fantastic one, they told him to pick weak, inexperienced, most hated deputy candidate

Rhodes quickly clinch the opposition because of Peter obi religion driving campaign and because of Buhari gross foolishness and incompetency

Tinubu will redress all Buhari useless policies that have retrogress Nigerians, average Nigerians cannot eat 3 square meals and that fools said he tried

Peter obi would have been another nemesis if we had not save ourselves from those his naive kinsmen that cursed him for 8 misgoverned in Anambra state
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Pufpuf(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2023
Contact me for your Content writing, Academic Assignment, Articles, PowerPoints, Thesis/Dissertation etc. And also with Plagiarism check-up using TURNITIN. Chat us on-08038642174💻 deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
I deliver quality & quantity within the best possible time.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Jostoman: 8:16am On May 06, 2023
W
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by Jostoman: 8:22am On May 06, 2023
donbachi:
Online pitbulls for attack her
the person above you don see you people finish.
Re: "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele by WantsandMore: 12:47pm On May 06, 2023
Femisol:
You for wait nau grin grin

Twitter became more toxic after they lifted that
Ban. So many smelling people just joined and spoiled the intelligent conversations, fun and the tushness all because of clout.
Entropy

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste / BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.