Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso (48107 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
No be Twitter again?
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Judolisco(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
Wetin una dey find for Burkina Faso again?.... Nigeria is 5 times better than most of dis countries
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by dominique(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerians act like they're the only poor people in the world. There are even poorer countries with poorer people YET these people don't go doing disgusting shady things in other people's countries. You wan Japa you wan japa yet you're going there to constitute nuisance, very appalling and irritating. These ones just wasted their lives for nothing, nobody will fight for justice for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by EdafeCriss: 8:03pm On May 05, 2023
Bruhhhh....what the Bleep is going ON.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by nedekid: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
Na wah, never has the urge for Nigerians to japa been this high.
Burkina faso? shocked

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, our girls should stop going to other countries for prostitution, it is very risky and dangerous

I really pray God do something about people ripping this nation. I mean politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmmm...
And don't be surprised that those boys who committed such crime are Nigerians...

I still say it again why not just walk away

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by fareed69(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
I can tell you for a fact drugs was abused before this deadly act

And the cocaine of Bola Ahmed Tinubu was related one way or the other

Continue wailing
He is your President.
8 years more for you to wail
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2023
untill he post pictures or...
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by chatinent: 8:13pm On May 05, 2023
Some comments I read tho.

Some dishonest people will also seem to have compassion and care about these girls. I'm referring to certain self-proclaimed "big men" who are guilty or far worse. These same kinds of girls will flock to your organization in search of work, regardless of how lowly the position is, and you will put them on a policy of "scratch my back, scratch your back" with regard to their employment. And if they don't comply, they should make sure the door is closed behind them as they leave... After all, there are a lot of people waiting outside to apply.

How many different women have you helped without expecting them to do something in return to make you happy?

It's not that she didn't meet the requirements...but because she did not give in to your nefarious desires and indulge them.

And if they resort to prostitution and sth bad happens, we are the first to label and call them names.

Do not accuse other people of being bad when you yourself are an expert in the field.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Sleekfingers: 8:14pm On May 05, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
Rubbish news with nothing to verify it's legitimacy.

Just some idiots online chasing clout

Idiats

I thought so too.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Larryton(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
I can tell you for a fact drugs was abused before this deadly act

And the cocaine of Bola Ahmed Tinubu was related one way or the other

!gbo tribe! Stop destroying the image of this country na.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Thonee(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerian girls, playing hookup away from home is not safe, playing at home is still dangerous.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Warl0ck: 8:22pm On May 05, 2023
Magnoliaa why......
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by maticar: 8:33pm On May 05, 2023
epondudu:
There is a particular region in this country where they require the total re-orientation of the entirety of their people about girl child rights but this particular people from this region are Only busy with early child marriage from another region while their house is burning. This region has lost its moral values, their society is in total shambles when it comes to morality but they are quick to judge others for their wallows.it is the height of wickedness to send girls to other countries for prostitution, this is share wickedness even selling girls where are the bring back our girls activists?.
Àwón íran kí ran cool
una bigotry is something else oo

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Corto: 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
A Catholic Missionary seminarian has said that two Nigerian girls were burnt to death by their boyfriends in Burkina Faso, IGBERETV reports.

According to the seminarian who disclosed this on Twitter, the incident happened on Wednesday, May 3, 2023. He said that the remains of the girls were buried on Thursday afternoon, May 4.

https://twitter.com/Kizisonofman/status/1654109694397501441?t=6PIQMUo70pO0JCjq21ZKGA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444386/2-nigerian-girls-reportedly-burnt-death-boyfriends-burkina-faso/

Black man black heart
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Cassandraloius: 8:41pm On May 05, 2023
The female gender has done more harm than good is a good topic to debate on.
Wahala pro max!

Please I'm not too proud to beg, kindly check my signature.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Cassandraloius: 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
chatinent:
Some comments I read tho.

Some dishonest people will also seem to have compassion and care about these girls. I'm referring to certain self-proclaimed "big men" who are guilty or far worse. These same kinds of girls will flock to your organization in search of work, regardless of how lowly the position is, and you will put them on a policy of "scratch my back, scratch your back" with regard to their employment. And if they don't comply, they should make sure the door is closed behind them as they leave... After all, there are a lot of people waiting outside to apply.

How many different women have you helped without expecting them to do something in return to make you happy?

It's not that she didn't meet the requirements...but because she did not give in to your nefarious desires and indulge them.

And if they resort to prostitution and sth bad happens, we are the first to label and call them names.

Do not accuse other people of being bad when you yourself are an expert in the field.

Ride on sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Wetin una dey find for Burkina Faso again?.... Nigeria is 5 times better than most of dis countries

100 times better, but when people become too desperate they settle for anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerian girls don cast globally, what else do u want them to do? Naturally they are dumb, materialistic, entitled to a man’s sweat, and very lazy, with these attributes most would likely end up in hook up both local and now at national level
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by sulaak(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2023
Overpopulation and extreme population.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by texannaija: 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, our girls should stop going to other countries for prostitution, it is very risky and dangerous

Shey dem go hear?.. The rate at which these small small girls (smallies) of nowadays out of desperation would do anything for money ehn!.. I just dey wonder o!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by eyinjuege: 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
This is so sad.
May their souls rest in peace
I blame their parents for having children they cannot afford to raise.
Heartbreaking situation.
Some parents will have 5 children, yet can't provide for even one successfully.
Useless fathers and mothers.
They encourage their children to get wealth at any cost to remove them from poverty. Their children have turned to poverty alleviation program.
They push their daughters to date Yahoo boys, men who will abuse them all in the name of money, prostitution. They encourage their sons to go for rituals, stealing, kidnapping, drug trafficking.
How won't our society be getting worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by CSTRR: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Overpopulation coupled with chronic and utter corruption.

Nigerians should pity themselves.

You are voting for very wicked and corrupt leaders that will loot your commonwealth, and you still have the mind to reproduce like rats inside the same madness you people have created.

Atleast, since you people can't vote right, then reduce your reproductive rates so that your children will not suffer the consequences of your actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by JoeEeL(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
You will tell them that it is time to divide nigeria.

The boys will mock you and tell you no, 'zoogeria' will be great again.

They will mock Kanu, mock Igboho. They will shout 'murder them', 'kill them', 'lock them up in prison'.

1 year after election, you'll see them creating posts, begging online, begging under fanpages for giveaway.

___

And the women? Pftt... Driven by emotions. You hardly see them talking about self-determination as if their level if IQ can't grasp it. They'll be looking at u like an idiot, and will instead ask for the extradition or continued imprisonment of their true liberators.

Now their candidate has failed, next is prostitution. Islike p*ssy is more important than the brain of some of these folks. They will come out and defend one nigeria in d future and mock people like us. I remember one or two foolish ones of them here arguing with me before the 2023 elections. I wonder where those ones are now... Pro'lly prostituting, who knows?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Konjiboii: 9:04pm On May 05, 2023
Damn, Naija is that bad that Nigerian ladies dey do prostitution for Burkina Faso of all countries, APC supporters e no go better for una seh
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by ezechi242: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Now this has to be taken seriously, the rate at which young Nigerian girls are being trafficked for prostitution in neighboring west African countries is disturbing.

Two years ago my neighbors wife told me that a woman from her town wants to take her 12 old daughter to Ivory coast to assist her in her fashion business. Being someone who is quite aware of the situation I quickly enlightened the woman more and told her that her daughter is about to be lured into Juvenile prostitution, I had to show her story from the internet, and that was how the daughter was saved, some people are just being wicked.

The most annoying part of this is that some Nigerian parents even knew what they are taking their daughters to do outside the shore of this country and still condoned it, it sad, annoying and very disappointing.

Stop misusing words ...who did they trafficking...people that knew what they where going there to do?....people that went there in their own will.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by CSTRR: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Tinubu is your president, shettima is your VP.

Akpabio is set to be your senate president, and Ado doguwa the murderer is already saying it is his turn to be the speaker of the house.

And you think the future of this country is bright enough for you to give birth to more than two children?

Na sorry be your second name.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by LilleG(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Nigerians just love travelling outside and they called it abroad. Even if na Sudan

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by isabi2lof: 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
Evil mothers won't see heaven undecided

Most teenagers doing runs , majority of their parents knows what their child is into .
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Lionstep: 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
Ok.....go Ghana, Cameroon and so on you'll see alot of Nigeria girls selling there body, what do you expect from a failed state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.